Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just about to catch up on the thread haven’t been on for a few days but he’s just reuploaded his fake suicide video onto Instagram... What the actual duck is wrong with him?!?!?!!!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Reuploaded with another rap song on in the background - this is pure for attention now ... unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I honestly have no words regarding his most recent post. Just wow. He needs some serious help

Reactions: 8
He really is a psychopath! He needs serious bleeping help!! His family should have stepped in by now! What a bleeping bellend of a boy!

Reactions: 12
Honestly I wish it was as simple of being advised no contact meant no contact. It isn’t as easy as that, I’ve dealt with many many cases of DV which have been at all different stages of investigation/scheduled for court where as police we have advised don’t contact the person but occasions arise where they do for whatever reason - whether it’s to reconcile, to speak about the kids, to check they’re ok after a claimed/real suicide attempt, to argue.
guess which reason is the most common after the kids? Yep, a suicidal threat. The amount of times I’ve heard “well he/she told me he/she was going to kill themselves & I wasn’t sure if he/she was lying so I couldn’t not reply/answer the calls”.
you may be frustrated by this as an onlooker & struggle to understand it but at the end of the day, you’re dealing with humans in emotionally charged situations that are often vulnerable. People even go against restraining orders THEY have requested to have contact for reasons they think are okay (usually involving children) it’s not as black & white as it’s been reported so you have no contact.

shes been left thinking the guy tried to kill himself as a direct result of her reporting him to the police. You’d have to be a heartless person to not feel that at all on your conscience & not reach out.
you also forget there a probably 1000s of messages being received about what he’s doing, what he’s posting etc it’s very difficult to shut all that off when you’re torn thinking is he really this bad mentally or is he making it up? Have I caused this? You question absolutely everything about yourself when dealing with a narcissist including your judgement & how you view situations. This is a massive example of that being put in the public eye.
Spot on. The amount of times I get a restraining order, only to see the victim walking down the street with the perp....it’s a vicious cycle.

Just seen his latest post. The guy ain’t right in the head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know we’re all hoping his family steps in & gets him help etc but with him reposting that video with a voice over last night I’m just thinking that I bet they’ve tried when it was first posted & he’s just continuing to do stuff & not accept any help.
you can only help someone professionally if they want it & I don’t think he thinks there is anything wrong with him or his behaviour

he’ll now just try use this to his advantage. Anything he does that’s deemed wrong/inappropriate he’ll just say “I’ve got mental health issues” like it’s a free pass.

Reactions: 8
I know we’re all hoping his family steps in & gets him help etc but with him reposting that video with a voice over last night I’m just thinking that I bet they’ve tried when it was first posted & he’s just continuing to do stuff & not accept any help.
you can only help someone professionally if they want it & I don’t think he thinks there is anything wrong with him or his behaviour

he’ll now just try use this to his advantage. Anything he does that’s deemed wrong/inappropriate he’ll just say “I’ve got mental health issues” like it’s a free pass.
His behaviour is getting increasingly more bizarre, he shows no growth, remorse or responsibility. It’s all just a game to him. He really needs help, he’s a danger to himself and others

Reactions: 15
I’m just about to catch up on the thread haven’t been on for a few days but he’s just reuploaded his fake suicide video onto Instagram... What the actual duck is wrong with him?!?!?!!!!!! 😡
I had secondhand embarrassment watching it so I clicked out after 5 seconds. He’s 30 years old, what a freak!

Reactions: 12
Imagine your buzzing too get a Gift from your Family and they get you a personalised video from Steven Bear, if 2020 wasn't bad enough that over does it, I'd rather choke on my own tit then see that ugly ass mother fucker on my screen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I assumed those cameo videos were meant as jokes! I tried to get David from Ibiza Weekender to do one for my husband because he hates him so much 😂 £99! Fook that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.