Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know for definite she hasn’t ?
she’s still the victim in all this regardless if she engages with him or not
I have every bit of sympathy for her. I hope he gets jail time for what he’s done to her! But she shouldn’t be engaging with him it will effect her when it goes to court if she’s reported him her legal team should be advising her to block him which makes me question if she has.

Reactions: 9
I’m also thinking there will be no investigation until Georgie comes home & gives a full statement to the police. I don’t think they investigate until the have a proper statement from the victim she’s in Dubia so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Why she not blocked him 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s definitely not reported him to anyone & it’s definitely not being investigated. She’s commenting on HIS profile & sharing HIS videos. If this was being done through the courts she wouldn’t be allowed contact with him what so ever as it effects her case. Bored now 🥱
Statements can be taken over the phone and Skype. Such is modern technology.

Also it wouldn't be anywhere near going to court yet as they are still at the investigating and gathering evidence stage. Contact with him would only affect the case if he had manipulated her into dropping it or there was some kind of order prohibiting them from being in contact. As it stands, he committed a crime and there is evidence for this crime. No amount of contact changes that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s an absolute disgrace and embarrassment. His last post scream insincere bull 💩 he’s just attention seeking yet again. He’s been caught larking about hours after his alleged suicide attempt. Clearly all I have to go off is what I see online etc but so far I’m yet to be convinced he’s anything but a grade A pr*ck

Reactions: 15
She shouldn't be engaging with him for sure. But let's be honest when you seeing him doing what he is doing and how he's behaving. I dont think I could stop myself if I was in her shoes. Lets remember hes shown a video to thousands when she didn't know it was being recorded. I sure as hell know how I would be reacting if this was me.

Reactions: 24
I've also noticed she liked the photograph of his brother on holiday. The eldest one doesn't follow him anymore but still follows Georgia

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also, if she has reported it, the police will 100% make contact with Stephen in some form at some point. I'm sure he knows this, he has been in trouble with the law for domestic matters in the past. If he never heard from the police it would be obvious that she hadn't gone through with it and I'm sure he would be back to his cunty ways in no time and would be the first to lay blame at Georgia's door for 'driving him to suicide'. I don't know her, but I really do think she has reported it.

Reactions: 4
Statements can be taken over the phone and Skype. Such is modern technology.

Also it wouldn't be anywhere near going to court yet as they are still at the investigating and gathering evidence stage. Contact with him would only affect the case if he had manipulated her into dropping it or there was some kind of order prohibiting them from being in contact. As it stands, he committed a crime and there is evidence for this crime. No amount of contact changes that.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s tried to manipulate to drop charges but I think she seems quite strong for someone who admitted being weak. I hope more girls have reached out to her with information to build her a strong case against the creep. I was told not to contact my ex when it went through court or any of his family, I wasn’t to post anything online or speak to anyone about it. maybe the laws changed in4 years.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s tried to manipulate to drop charges but I think she seems quite strong for someone who admitted being weak. I hope more girls have reached out to her with information to build her a strong case against the creep. I was told not to contact my ex when it went through court or any of his family, I wasn’t to post anything online or speak to anyone about it. maybe the laws changed in4 years.
Yes when it goes to court it's pretty standard that you should not have contact. But it could be ages before it gets to that stage. Sometimes it can take months for something to go to court from the time of reporting. The police need to gather all evidence and make sure that they have a water tight case before they can prosecute.

I think Georgia is strong. I know I'd probably handle it awfully myself.

Imagine being so bleeping stupid you go out lording it up in public, knowing full well you are going to tell the world about your 'suicide attempt' in a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes Georgia!! Go on girl. She has footage of him at the water park
completely agree that he needs to be held accountable for his actions towards Georgia - and on balance whether he did try and commit suicide or not he needs some serious help.... but... Georgia’s story she was sent the day after the crying video with him posing in the water park.... There is a really similar picture of him on his insta 10 December posing in the same outfit at a really similar looking location.
Either he’s worn something super similar and posed for a photo in the same place twice or this was before the supposed suicide attempt video... I don’t know what to think about it tbh. I am no fan of his at all but take a look and see what you all think....

Reactions: 1
Yes Georgia!! Go on girl. She has footage of him at the water park
He's a bleeping skank, what a low down bollicks.....

Did you see what he's written on his IG pure and utter bullshit, 18 sleeping tablets in the bath and then he woke up and jumped out of the bath and made himself sick. Then went to a waterpark...........OMG what an insult to the sad broken souls that were in such a dark and painful place, that they could see no way out, and their families. He's lower than low! This made me so angry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Well we all called it. He's a grotesque and despicable human.

Even though i knew there would be no depths he'd sink to, he somehow manages to go down even further in my estimation.

*Slow clap*

Reactions: 32
It's sad how many people who will actually fall for that sob story. I doubt if you took that many sleeping tablets that you would be able to drag yourself out of the bath for a start.

Reactions: 14
This is actually cloying for me, can’t believe he has stooped so low and in such an obvious way too. I just hope the matter is with the police and being dealt with appropriately

Reactions: 6
It's sad how many people who will actually fall for that sob story. I doubt if you took that many sleeping tablets that you would be able to drag yourself out of the bath for a start.
This is actually cloying for me, can’t believe he has stooped so low and in such an obvious way too. I just hope the matter is with the police and being dealt with appropriately
The replies to his post...........how stupid are people to believe this tit. The human race never fail to horrify me

Reactions: 12
I have no sympathy for him. He's a Vile piece of work and always has been. I for sure won't shed a tear, preach mental health or anything of the sort if anything was to happen to him. He's a horrible human being!

Reactions: 10
very sceptical about his latest post.
Would he be able to have seen a therapist that quick? Also I thought Dubai were very strict on prescription drugs too, would he be allowed to bring in a large amount of sleeping pills (must have had a lot to take 18 at once considering he’s been in UAE since beginning of December and planning to stay out there) Can anyone who has lived in Dubai confirm??

I’ll throw my hands up if I am wrong and his post is genuine, but it just seems a little too calculated. He knows he’s done wrong and broken the law back here and is shitting himself for the consequences. He’s just too much of a narcissist to admit it.

Reactions: 24
completely agree that he needs to be held accountable for his actions towards Georgia - and on balance whether he did try and commit suicide or not he needs some serious help.... but... Georgia’s story she was sent the day after the crying video with him posing in the water park.... There is a really similar picture of him on his insta 10 December posing in the same outfit at a really similar looking location.
Either he’s worn something super similar and posed for a photo in the same place twice or this was before the supposed suicide attempt video... I don’t know what to think about it tbh. I am no fan of his at all but take a look and see what you all think....
the pic on his insta was taken on the same day because on the video that Georgia posted and has since deleted, he poses exactly the same. that’s probably why she deleted it because it doesn’t add up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.