Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he’s also included that people can buy video messages from him? I’m sorry but someone that has just tried to take their own life surely would not be making video messages?
I have had my own mental health struggles & suicidal thoughts & at my lowest I can 100% say I wasn’t offering video messages to people

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We all knew a bullshit statement like that was coming out what a load of absolute tit!! The blokes a total bleeping moron

Reactions: 25
Absolute bellend ‘ Gliding towards a bright light’ now obviously I’ve never died or tried to take my own life but this is like something out a bleeping movie! I highly doubt this happens! All attention, me,me,me,me bleeping me. About time he gets back to the uk and faces the consequences to his actions! bleeping hole of a man! And I’m sorry but who the duck would want a cameo video of him anyway! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m the kind of person that gives people the benefit of the doubt and has cried EVERY time I’ve watched ET! So basically I’m soft as shite and feel sorry for people when times seem hard for them. But I felt absolutely NOTHING at all for his latest post! No emotion, no feeling sorry for him, jack tit! FAKE AS duck! I hope Georgia goes ahead with it all I really do! If I was her my piss would be boiling!Theres no sorry, kiss me arse or duck all!

Reactions: 31
Well i think we all deserve a pat on the back, we called what bear would do. Even if hw has bad mental health. So what? That doesn't give you a excuse to be a bleep. Loads of peole suffer with mental health issues. They're not cunts. I hope Georgia sticks to her guns. His time is coming

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I actually laughed all the way through that. What a bleeping cock goblin! He’s pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The duck is that video wi it!!!
It’s 100% engagement bait! How many people will watch it to the end to see what happens. Show that engagement to a couple of brands and whoop... new #ads coming our way

Reactions: 14
He did NOT try and kill himself!! What an attention seeker... so all of us lot in England were jealous of him living his best life?? Sure 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Some mugs will buy the video cos they wanna see him to check he’s ok after his *gasp* (fake) suicide attempt. He knows this, he’s skint, so wants to earn from it. Don’t fool me you bellend.

Reactions: 15
I don't believe it's genuine. Leaving the other video up, talking about walking towards a white light and then advertising cameos even though he is so broken and in therapy! I don't buy a word. Plus, I don't believe he knows the difference between there, their and they're to write the post!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I haven’t had a drink in 5 days and I feel amazing”. 😂😂😂 oh my goodness my sides!!
Come back to us in 5 years and if you are still off the drink I will say well done.😂
What a complete moron he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry but surely he would have deleted that video. Put out a statement saying I’m fine sorry to worry everyone. Made his insta private and got the help he apparently needs. I know everyone’s story is different. And I’m not saying this for sympathy but more a view point. I tried to take my own life in the summer after struggling with lockdown and relationships. I’m not proud of my darkest moment. I got help but even now I look back and I cannot remember what exactly happened because I’ve tried to block it out. The way he’s described what he did and went through is like a film or novel he is glamourising it! And then to mention his cameos in the same breath yeah you are struggling that much you can still find time to upload videos! Sorry I’m sure if you where getting help they would advise you to limit your interaction with social media to give yourself time to heal. I know that’s what my therapist told me to do to limit my interactions with certain people and to avoid social media as it didn’t help my situation. I know everyone is different but this stinks! You watch he’s probably looking for a book deal!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.