Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all off their faces over there on all kinds of drugs so maybe it's not as difficult as we think to get anything else.
I really don't think they are, you can get the death penalty for possession there. I was chatting to my pal that lives there about it and she said its not easy to get anything plus not worth it. Her husband grew up there to ex pat parents, when he came over here to visit he was wanting to try stuff cos he'd never been able to buy anything there.

I really don't think they are, you can get the death penalty for possession there. I was chatting to my pal that lives there about it and she said its not easy to get anything plus not worth it. Her husband grew up there to ex pat parents, when he came over here to visit he was wanting to try stuff cos he'd never been able to buy anything there.
Drugs are rife in Dubai if you know the right circles. These Z-listers do. Dubai is like the modern day version of exiling weirdos and convicts to Australia. It’s a city full of lost people and the expats from the Uk are primarily dodgy Brits running away from something or someone. They have a very bad rep.

Reactions: 7
I’ll say it again for the people at the back 👏🏻

Georgia can do whatever the duck SHE LIKES. She is a VICTIM. You wouldn’t tell someone who had been raped how to handle a situation would you? Or someone who’s neighbour had been secretly videoing them in their bedroom window how to handle a situation?? There is no right or wrong way to handle it. She might have been advised to have no contact but she doesn’t have to listen to that.

SHE IS A VICTIM! She is not responsible for this. Jesus Christ. If she wants to comment back at some of the comments on his post then bloody go for it girl! I’m glad she’s humiliating him because he DESERVES IT!
Yes anyone would comment back to him if it happened to them.

Reactions: 2
The thing with mental health & suicide there is always a “what if” and the people that use it as a manipulation tool know that. Any decent person would always have that voice in their head “what if they really did it this time?” Or “what if they mean it” & it’s a huge huge huge gamble to disbelieve someone. As someone else said, I think it says more about Georgia as a person that she was concerned about him & despite what he has done to her, she wouldn’t wish suicide on him - she just wants him rightful punished for what he did to her & that’s normal

Reactions: 7
Everyone going on about he was at the waterpark on the 10th, it is bleeping possible he went again yesterday or the day before as he always wears them stinky ugly ass shorts everywhere👏🏼😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That she can do whatever she likes.

Georgia hasn’t done anything wrong here except fall for the wrong guy, and what woman can say she’s never done the same. She’s a victim of a narcissist misogynistic excuse for a man. She’s shown admirable bravery in coming forward and calling him out. There’s undoubtedly many other women that will now feel like they also can speak out, hence why he’s hiding out in Dubai. The police have ALOT to talk to him about for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That she can do whatever she likes.
Well no, no one can do whatever they like. But in regards to this situation she has done nothing wrong by commenting and showing concern to someone she loved. No one can say how they will react when they are thrown into a situation that they did not ask for. I am quite a fragile person emotionally and would not be handling it half as well as she has done.

Reactions: 4
Drugs are rife in Dubai if you know the right circles. These Z-listers do. Dubai is like the modern day version of exiling weirdos and convicts to Australia. It’s a city full of lost people and the expats from the Uk are primarily dodgy Brits running away from something or someone. They have a very bad rep.
This is what I was thinking, I meant the zlebs. It's probably a bit of both, maybe these yacht parties and the like.

Reactions: 5
That she can't just do "whatever the duck she likes" in this situation. She needs to do what she is told.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That she can't just do "whatever the duck she likes" in this situation. She needs to do what she is told.
She's put a comment on his Instagram and shared a video of him :rolleyes: If she was constantly posting and bombarding him with messages I would agree, and she could quite rightly be arrested for harassment, but until there is a court order prohibiting contact between them a couple of messages is nothing. No one could blame her for acting out of emotion. She's had a horrible crime committed against her and now the person that did it is making suicide attempts. Not many people in that situation could act rationally or bleeping perfectly.

Reactions: 11
She's put a comment on his Instagram and shared a video of him :rolleyes: If she was constantly posting and bombarding him with messages I would agree, and she could quite rightly be arrested for harassment, but until there is a court order prohibiting contact between them a couple of messages is nothing. No one could blame her for acting out of emotion. She's had a horrible crime committed against her and now the person that did it is making suicide attempts. Not many people in that situation could act rationally or bleeping perfectly.
She still needs to do as she is told. That's just a fact in cases like this. I'm glad you are naive to it all though.

• Sick
She still needs to do as she is told. That's just a fact in cases like this. I'm glad you are naive to it all though.
I am not naïve at all. But jesus it's basic human to REACT to things. There is no place for victim blaming here and you are literally missing the point of the whole situation entirely: which is that she has had a pretty serious crime committed against her. Good for you though if you think you would react perfectly to it. It's very easy to criticize until something like this happens to you and your head is fucked.

No comment on him then?
This too. He is the common denominator in this. None of this would be happening and she wouldn't have to be dealing with this if he wasn't a dirty perverted little bleep.

Reactions: 13
I am not naïve at all. But jesus it's basic human to REACT to things. There is no place for victim blaming here and you are literally missing the point of the whole situation entirely: which is that she has had a pretty serious crime committed against her. Good for you though if you think you would react perfectly to it. It's very easy to criticize until something like this happens to you and your head is fucked.
You're naive to the situation because you have obviously never been told what you can and cannot do in a situation like this. She herself has previously posted how she is no longer allowed to comment on any of it. It's not about reacting perfectly; its about doing what you're told to ensure justice happens. But yeah, victim blaming right 🙄

• Haha
You're naive to the situation because you have obviously never been told what you can and cannot do in a situation like this. She herself has previously posted how she is no longer allowed to comment on any of it. It's not about reacting perfectly; its about doing what you're told to ensure justice happens. But yeah, victim blaming right 🙄
I work in victim support and deal with similar cases regularly and speak to women like Georgia. Believe me I would love to be naïve. Yes we can advise victims like Georgia not to contact the perpetrator of crimes but she is not a robot as I assume you must be as you obviously don't understand human reactions and emotions. Anyway we are going round in circles here. I sincerely hope you never find yourself in a situation like this x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I work in victim support and deal with similar cases regularly and speak to women like Georgia. Believe me I would love to be naïve. Yes we can advise victims like Georgia not to contact the perpetrator of crimes but she is not a robot as I assume you must be as you obviously don't understand human reactions and emotions. Anyway we are going round in circles here. I sincerely hope you never find yourself in a situation like this x
I understand wanting justice for what happened to you. I'm glad you've never had to experience any of this though, and hope that if you do in fact work with victims you learn how to be less condescending to them x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
that’s what I’m not understanding if it’s been reported then I’m confused to why she’s still in contact with him her legal team should be advising her differently but as I stated previously maybe the laws changed since I went through it. I just know why she’d want to put herself through more trauma watching what he’s up to etc. He’s scum at the end of the day & everyone deals with things differently I suppose - I hope he gets his karma & she can move on from the situation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.