Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigerlily72

He's out with another girl tonight doing the whole 'Do you love me' bullshit 🙄 Lets get DMing her warning her about him 😂

I also hate how he tags whichever girl he's out with in every story. Its like he's rubbing it in that he knows he can get away with treating girls how he does and theres still some who want to date him.

Reactions: 3

Shopgal

It’s even worse because he is just copying the marketing model of “his and hers”. Knows how much money he will make and how to do it.

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Stephen’s brother Robert Bear is on the dark lord bears insta story in Dubai, he is wasted after coming in from a night out. He doesn’t have any friends in Dubai and I bet he didn’t go out by himself, bet you anything Stephen would have been with him!

There are so many expats over there I wonder why there are no reports of Bear being seen out and about 🧐
Just seen that and he has his kids with him..

• Wow

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

As someone with ADHD, please inform me as to which Adult symptoms he possesses. None that I can see. He is an arse who has never been told no by his parents. Has never been held to account by his parents, so he thinks he can do and say what he wants and get away with it. That’s all it is, pure and simple.
100% agree, my son has ADHD and he shows no similarities whatsoever! Im sure the OP didn't mean offence but I hate when people just throw these diagnoses about

• Heart

Maughanbure

I agree with the comment above, its like shes proving his point when he said she's only posting it on Instagram for the likes and too become more relevant, I am starting too agree because getting fed up with the same stuff, yes its terrible what happened so any sensitive snowflakes don't come at me for that, but don't go on about it and now go ahead as its not a great example for being in the same position!

• Angry