Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Great photo about Bali except its a photo of Thailand....he really isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. I imagine he is off to go see the rest of the Insta-Wankers that sit and do nothing all day in Bali. Sitting around doing nothing in Dubai must be getting to him.
why ask this when he could ( and more than likely probably has) googled the answer?

Reactions: 2

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I keep checking the news (daily mail etc) to see if anyone is reporting on it and theyre not. This seems odd as a couple reported on it just a few days ago. Does anyone else thinlk thats weird? Do you think they are just staying well clear or cant say anything because its a police matter now?
There are press recommendations on how they should report suicides and attempts. Maybe this is it?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Disgusting isn’t it? He is a fucking cretin ( pardon my language) . I am glad to hear you are getting the help you need from those around you and glad you are still with us 😘. Feel free to join in on the bear bashing’s. 🙂

Found the page with the fake following stats.. 42% of his followers are fake 😂.
Omg what app is this?

Alalal

But this makes me think I’m wrong and Stephen isn’t back in the U.K. maybe he is still out there with rob, staying in a hotel room ..

MrsD_89

VIP Member
My eyes... My eyes 👁👁 Make "IT" go away 🤮

Lucky you. gross.com
Definitely photoshopped, in his dreams he wishes he was that big :cool:

Same I can’t figure out how to edit my settings

I also can’t find him on insta any more I could this afternoon

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Fair enough. Yes i suppose she has to respond if she knows people have seen it. I wasnt blaming her i know hes a horrible little bastard. I just want him reported to the police really so he cant get away with it.

Same hes probably having every camera uninstalled if he didn't while he was in Dubai. I bet he has been doing the rounds via damage limitation texts and manipulating all the young girls not to say anything.

Makes my blood boil.
I reckon so. Could he even be brought in for questioning if he has to self isolate by law when returning from a foreign country, would that buy him some time to potentially get rid of cctv etc. Makes you wonder doesn’t it

Dita84

I am not naïve at all. But jesus it's basic human to REACT to things. There is no place for victim blaming here and you are literally missing the point of the whole situation entirely: which is that she has had a pretty serious crime committed against her. Good for you though if you think you would react perfectly to it. It's very easy to criticize until something like this happens to you and your head is fucked.
You're naive to the situation because you have obviously never been told what you can and cannot do in a situation like this. She herself has previously posted how she is no longer allowed to comment on any of it. It's not about reacting perfectly; its about doing what you're told to ensure justice happens. But yeah, victim blaming right 🙄

• Haha