Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I reckon soon he will do something in Dubai that will get him in trouble, he can’t help himself.
He’s just a lowlife who thinks he’s untouchable and so it’s only a matter of time before he over steps the mark and gets himself in a load of shite over there.
here’s hoping!
Let’s see if his money-making scene that just needs a pen and paper is legal in Dubai...

Reactions: 4

ldn12345

that kardashian thing reminds of the "rumour" about him and Kylie Jenner that mad rob said (loool).

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Noodle99

It seems he is very close with his sister. I think when he started sleeping with everyone from the sunbed shop his older brother seemed to distance himself, especially when he went on holiday with the blonde girl. I used to follow the older one and just before Georgia put her story up he had put a post up about family, started to follow stephen again but as soon as all that started he removed him straight away and deleted the photo. Rob just seems to be in the middle somewhere. So odd all of them

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Georgia's post she has just put up? I can't work out whether she means she isn't pursuing it legally or not, I hope she is because he is vile
It isn’t very clear is it! She’s setting up some petition but no mention of it she’s pressing charges! Which makes me think she’s not 🙄

Mcjlxi

that’s what I’m not understanding if it’s been reported then I’m confused to why she’s still in contact with him her legal team should be advising her differently but as I stated previously maybe the laws changed since I went through it. I just know why she’d want to put herself through more trauma watching what he’s up to etc. He’s scum at the end of the day & everyone deals with things differently I suppose - I hope he gets his karma & she can move on from the situation.

Cloff

VIP Member
You can't say say that on here according too a lot of people on this thread lol if u say one bad thing about Georgia everyone takes a fit so your better off not too lol, I know the feeling😅👏🏼
Haha! Innit!?
Unless it’s undying praise! OH WELL DONE GEORGIA! GO GEORGIA!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
Infection rate is bound to be rising over there - zero social distancing.... loads of shagging going on I bet!

Alalal

He has 113 subscribers on AVN at $7.50 per month that’s $850 a month ... that’s not gonna get you very far ... and the tshirts channel still only has 1,000 followers

Ive read this thread since the start of all this so apologise if I missed something. Did Bear put the footage of him in the garden with Georgia on his only fans account ??? Or did he send it around as a boast and it went viral via WhatsApp groups etc ?? Because if he uploaded it to only fans thing hes in a world of trouble legally.