Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodle99

Has anyone seen Georgia's post she has just put up? I can't work out whether she means she isn't pursuing it legally or not, I hope she is because he is vile

Reactions: 3

Tigerlily72

He's getting desperate. Selling raffle tickets for a trip to Dubai 🤣🤣
Wow! We knew he was broke but he is reeeeeal broke 😂 Anyone who's paying that seriously needs their head checked! The accommodation is probably his sofa in his apartment riddled with cameras 😫

Also judging by Tias instagram she's at home.

So desperate 😅

What is this tia girls insta handle
tiamcalister

• Haha

Noodle99

It isn’t very clear is it! She’s setting up some petition but no mention of it she’s pressing charges! Which makes me think she’s not 🙄
Yeah me too, she just mentioned ways to get justice and like dont do something you will regret in the heat of the moment sort of thing. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Saywhat578

Somebody asked in the comments & she eluded to the fact hes in Dubai which suggested to me nothing legal will be done until he returns to the uk...

Loulou78

He has 1,6 million followers but only 933 people have followed his new T-shirt page ... he must be worried about how he is going to make money going forward ..
Its mostly all girls too 🙄 what are they thinking?!

Reactions: 2

Ljh7979

I’ll say it again for the people at the back 👏🏻

Georgia can do whatever the FUCK SHE LIKES. She is a VICTIM. You wouldn’t tell someone who had been raped how to handle a situation would you? Or someone who’s neighbour had been secretly videoing them in their bedroom window how to handle a situation?? There is no right or wrong way to handle it. She might have been advised to have no contact but she doesn’t have to listen to that.

SHE IS A VICTIM! She is not responsible for this. Jesus Christ. If she wants to comment back at some of the comments on his post then bloody go for it girl! I’m glad she’s humiliating him because he DESERVES IT!
Yes anyone would comment back to him if it happened to them.

Lollyy

VIP Member
My boyfriend always gets stopped at the airport as there is obviously a flag on his passport but it happens at passport security in the UK not at baggage claim so im not sure this is true

Hoping they had already detained him and were just waiting for him to get his bag?
Ahh yes true..

Jellybb

VIP Member
Yeah he posted this morning on golden ticket and I survived ... his profile is still down
Maybe he just got reported too much? I think he got his first warning about the pics being too sexual before and now maybe the second time they just take your account down?

Oh yeah he has a 30 day ban. Posted this on twitter
Who commented in n his Twitter post? 🤣