Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
It is illegal in the U.K. to run a lottery for private gain without it being registered with full terms and conditions
I wonder if he is getting round this by being based in Dubai ...

It was a couple of minutes of them having sex in his garden. It was bad. You couldn’t see her face but once you knew it was her, it was very recognisable
Gambling’s illegal in Dubai too

Reactions: 3

Mcjlxi

I’m also thinking there will be no investigation until Georgie comes home & gives a full statement to the police. I don’t think they investigate until the have a proper statement from the victim she’s in Dubia so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Someone’s tagged her and she’s replied
Why she not blocked him 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s definitely not reported him to anyone & it’s definitely not being investigated. She’s commenting on HIS profile & sharing HIS videos. If this was being done through the courts she wouldn’t be allowed contact with him what so ever as it effects her case. Bored now 🥱

Henearne129

He’s moved to the lamest area of Dubai, says he was moving to Dubai Marina - couldn’t afford the rent so is half an hour away and trying to pretend the water is the Marina and not the bloody canal. What a loser.
Is this a different part than he said?
He’s cringing me out, I can’t even watch those new videos or stories properly.
Imaging going out with a guy who acts like that. So gross

Bettyhomer84

Has his instagram account been deactivated or have i been blocked??
I'd say he has been shadowbanned, basically, he has bought followers and has fake accounts, so Instagram doesn't let you find the account when you try and search for it unless you are following the account.
I hope I have explained that correctly and it makes sense!! :)

Me either... let's hope instagram have removed him 🙏
Wishful thinking 😿

The mooster

There were some good fireworks in Dubai for NYE- the ones they showed on TV are on Burj Khalifa which he could see in the distance from his balcony. He’s instead watching the launch of a shopping festival (DSF). That’s why this firework is in the shape of a bag. I think it might not even be new year fireworks in the picture- maybe from yesterday or just a random day. I think they do them every night for tourists.
View attachment 368053

This is what the apartment is like. No fleas- too hot for fleas, and it’s new but small and empty. https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/re...siness-bay-al-habtoor-city-noora-7817037.html
Thanks for the link. That rent seems quite reasonable

waffle maker

VIP Member
He’s spending Dubai Christmas somewhere rubbish. I think Bluewater island from the angle of Ain Dubai (the big wheel). If you want to see nice Dubai follow Lisa from steps.

waffle maker

VIP Member
Thanks for the link. That rent seems quite reasonable
They have made a huge error in Dubai by building too many houses and apartments. Rents are coming right down, especially in the less attractive places like where he is staying- you would easily pay double that in the Marina.

waffle maker

VIP Member
You can get a therapist in Dubai, lots of British trained therapists work here. They even have a branch of The Priory. He hasn’t been here long enough for a residents visa etc- he’ll be here as a tourist. To live here you need a sponsor, medical, blood test, all takes about a month.

Edit- you can bring sleeping tablets with you if you have a prescription. You can get some kinds over the counter or from a dr. Drug laws are strict- he will get in trouble if he has something he shouldn’t.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I thought I saw someone mention before that it was against the law to use these sites in Dubai?!
The site isn’t blocked (a lot of adult type content can’t be accessed in the UAE). I don’t really understand what the site is but it looks seedy- do I want to know? He’s breaking all sorts of laws if he is working on a tourist visa, won’t end well.

• Wow