Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
Can you imagine having to live near this cunt? With him shouting out his balcony every morning.
with his shit banter every time he sees a boat pretending it’s his 😡

on a completely different note do you remember when he got his hot tub repossessed and made out it had been stolen 🤣🤣 like thieves have the time to drain, disconnect andmanage to put it in a lorry with not one neighbour seeing 🤣🤣
I didn't realise it had been repossessed - what a loser!

Reactions: 4

Alalal

He has 1,6 million followers but only 933 people have followed his new T-shirt page ... he must be worried about how he is going to make money going forward ..

Noodle99

Palm angels though 🤣🤣 as if. All his stories today just confirm what an absolute weapon he is. I genuinely have never seen someone so full of 💩

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
Also, if she has reported it, the police will 100% make contact with Stephen in some form at some point. I'm sure he knows this, he has been in trouble with the law for domestic matters in the past. If he never heard from the police it would be obvious that she hadn't gone through with it and I'm sure he would be back to his cunty ways in no time and would be the first to lay blame at Georgia's door for 'driving him to suicide'. I don't know her, but I really do think she has reported it.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Umm to be fair she’s an absolute crank herself 😩 yes he’s a fucking wrong un’ but so is she! Just got watch ex on the beach USA and you will see exactly what she’s like 🤢
Was she on the USA one? I thought she was just on the one with miles and Callum best and she came across fine on there?

Sazbee

VIP Member
That she can do whatever she likes.
Well no, no one can do whatever they like. But in regards to this situation she has done nothing wrong by commenting and showing concern to someone she loved. No one can say how they will react when they are thrown into a situation that they did not ask for. I am quite a fragile person emotionally and would not be handling it half as well as she has done.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I'm so glad you have good support and I understand what you're saying. We buried my sister in law just before Christmas after she took her own life and the scene in the hospital was horrific. He should be charged for what he did in that video and the subsequent one. It was so disgusting and disrespectful to families and survivors.
Iam so so sorry for your loss. I really hope i havent upset you by sharing what i said about my own experience. xxxxx

• Heart

Shopgal

Yes,
He’s definitely going to get away with it now. What a fucking shambles
maybe in eyes of public opinion (even though he never apologised to Georgia) but not in the eyes of the law. He’s still waiting it out in Dubai where accusations can’t be investigated and I can’t imagine is getting the psychological help he needs. Really what is there for him in Dubai apart from the party/influencer life. Not to mention he’s now publicly confirmed that he attempted suicide. A crime in the UAE. Those who are defending him will learn the hard way what people like bear are like.

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
I dont think anythings going to happen about all this. I think he will just be quiet for a bit until it all blows over. I dont even think the girl has reported him to the police.

Jellybb

VIP Member
So I seen that Sallie axl account is “on hold” for 30 days? Maybe the same is happening to this dirty cunt? Ps.. does anyone know what “on hold for 30 days” means?

• Wow