Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maughanbure

Yeah this is a Stephen Bear thread though 🤔 you’re more than welcome to go start a Georgia Harrison thread if you please 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea take a note out of your own book then lol, as everyone has mentioned her on this whether good or bad😆😆

if You wanna speak about Georgia as a person or as an influencer then start a thread on her.
This isn’t a thread about her as a person. This is a thread about Bear and what he has done to her is being discussed. People’s personal opinions on Georgia are irrelevant as she is a victim of a crime & that is what it being discussed.
whether you like her or not as a person or as an influencer or as a zlist reality star (I personally had no like or dislike towards her prior to this) it makes NO difference to her being a victim which is what is being discussed here.
Everyone on this is discussing her? So if I want too have my opinion on her im allowed too as everyone else is doing it whether good or bad so maybe the rest of the thread should take the same note and start it as they are doing it also😃😃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ive read this thread since the start of all this so apologise if I missed something. Did Bear put the footage of him in the garden with Georgia on his only fans account ??? Or did he send it around as a boast and it went viral via WhatsApp groups etc ?? Because if he uploaded it to only fans thing hes in a world of trouble legally.
He showed his mates and also had it uploaded to only fans to make money from it.

• Wow
Drugs are rife in Dubai if you know the right circles. These Z-listers do. Dubai is like the modern day version of exiling weirdos and convicts to Australia. It’s a city full of lost people and the expats from the Uk are primarily dodgy Brits running away from something or someone. They have a very bad rep.
That's absolutely not true.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
People say that people who commit suicide dont usually tell people but thats not always the case. I know of a lad that committed suicide and told his ex girlfriend and did it on a video call to her, it was put down as death by misadventure but it was suicide..

Saying that I dont think he would do it. I think he thinks that he's able to easily manipulate people and gas light. He needs to go to rehab because I think coke has seriously done some damage to him, possibly drug psychosis
I agree he definitely has narcissistic traits but also think he needs immediate medical help for the safety of himself and others around him. His mother must be distraught at his recent behaviour 😔

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Did he break up with Charlotte or was it the other way round? Charlotte literally picks the worst guys to have relationships with
I’m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.

I might be wrong as I haven’t had any real life experience from my old job with the mental illness defence but I think it’s quite a difficult defence to use. And I would also say you tend to only hear of it in the most serious of crimes (not saying this isn’t serious) such as murder. Not saying it csnt be a defence for other crimes, it just doesn’t seem common.
They would have to deem that he wasn’t in sound mind/knew what he was doing a) when he actually filmed her without consent & b) then when he actually uploaded it without her consent & c) then when he charged more for his only fans after all this kicked off.
So I don’t actually think a defence of his mental health would stand up in court because I think it’s clear by his actions he knew exactly what he was doing & that it was against the law to then share the footage.
it may potentially go as a mitigating circumstance for his sentencing ie they include that he needs treatment/enrolled in a programme or he may get a lighter sentence (hope not) but I honestly can’t see it holding up as an actual defence.
I could be wrong as I said, I’ve dealt with the investigation aspect of cases like this, up until the charge at CPS, I’ve not dealt with the court/defence stuff as I wasn’t & am not a lawyer
Im not from the uk but where I live (aus) it is very hard to use mental health defence unless very acutely unwell (talking psychotic here!) but there may be psych assessments of personality in particular which could be accounted for in sentencing

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Exactly this!!

He will be travelling back to the UK as we speak plotting his return to IG. Sad little man

Bets on how he'll come back?

I think he's going to keep on with the manipulation to scare people into not taking any action. So I think he'll return with a text statement of pretending he's having help for his problems, all while laughing at anyone that is fooled by it behind their back.

Dita84

That she can't just do "whatever the fuck she likes" in this situation. She needs to do what she is told.

• Sick

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I might be wrong as I haven’t had any real life experience from my old job with the mental illness defence but I think it’s quite a difficult defence to use. And I would also say you tend to only hear of it in the most serious of crimes (not saying this isn’t serious) such as murder. Not saying it csnt be a defence for other crimes, it just doesn’t seem common.
They would have to deem that he wasn’t in sound mind/knew what he was doing a) when he actually filmed her without consent & b) then when he actually uploaded it without her consent & c) then when he charged more for his only fans after all this kicked off.
So I don’t actually think a defence of his mental health would stand up in court because I think it’s clear by his actions he knew exactly what he was doing & that it was against the law to then share the footage.
it may potentially go as a mitigating circumstance for his sentencing ie they include that he needs treatment/enrolled in a programme or he may get a lighter sentence (hope not) but I honestly can’t see it holding up as an actual defence.
I could be wrong as I said, I’ve dealt with the investigation aspect of cases like this, up until the charge at CPS, I’ve not dealt with the court/defence stuff as I wasn’t & am not a lawyer
This is all spot on (and I may or may not be someone who knows this kind of stuff) but yes in order for a defence relying on culpability to stand, it needs to be shown that he did not understand the consequences. It’s clear that he knew. As this Tattler says, insanity/lack of culpability usually only stacks up in large cases. Rather, it’s dealt with in the sentencing of the offender.

Saywhat578

Deffo think she’s dropped it because he’s played the mental health card and made it so public and generally could be worried that if he does do something then it will backlash onto her
Can I genuinely just ask what has made you think she’s dropped it? I’m not saying this is impossible or anything I’m just genuinely curious to why a lot of people are coming on here & basically saying she’s 100% dropped it or 100% not reported it?
or is this just what you’re thinking will/has happened since he put that video on?