Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maughanbure

Glad a lot of people on this who where believing his shit a few weeks ago with the fake suicide video are seeing through his shit now, I don't even have words too actually describe him? I never have actually been lost for words in my life

Reactions: 17

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I can’t view it Twitter won’t let me 😱😱
He’s basically photo shopped a massive 🍆onto his little saggy balls 😂

I have just been inspecting this photo - I think it’s definatley photoshopped . The skin tone on the knob is completely different to his upper leg plus there are some odd patches on the upper torso. Lols at a couple of the comments though 😂😂
Deffo photo shopped I’ve unfortunately seen him naked and his is below average in size 🤣

• Haha

Dswizzo39

Think it’s his birthday in a week or so, will be interesting to see what lengths he goes to in proving he’s ‘living his best life in Doo-Bye’ 😆 I can’t stand him but can’t stop watching this car crash happening

The whole contact thing - yes she will have been advised it but there is not court order in place right now to say she can't contact him.
I think she unblocked him after the video he posted so she could make sure he was okay - which I completely understand as I’ve been there & done this with a narcissist.
She was probably secretly hoping for an apology & him admitting what he’s done etc
So I hope the “story” he put out there will drive her into court I really do.

attempting suicide is illegal in Dubai. I’m also not 100% confident their mental health service is as easy as “I’ve got a therapist” but I might be wrong. I’m also sure Middle Eastern counties have only recently started to move into the psychology side of medical treatment.
The thing I find most insulting are people writing back to him on them comments saying their own experiences & how mental health/suicide have effected them & knowing he just doesn’t give 2 shits the other end. The fact he can continue to take the piss out of more people is so so so wrong.
It says more about the kind of person she is by unblocking him and taking the time to care if he was actually alright in my opinion

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Wow his latest story about dogs! How dare he post that when he’s bought god knows how many dogs then got rid when he couldn’t cope with them anymore 🙄

Reactions: 16

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
He 10000% has some seriously dark / questionable things on his Instagram which is why he’s now offering this kind of reward (he definitely doesn’t have this money) but I reckon he’s absolutely shitting his pants! Wonder if there’s anything about the fact it’s Georgia in those videos and he didn’t have consent ...

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Also where did he get all the sleeping pills in Dubai? You hear stories if people being detained for having strong pain killers coming into Dubai because they aren’t legal there. Would he get in with so many sleeping tabs?? Quantity and strength to “attempt suicide”?

I’m not very clue up sleeping tablets or if you can get in Dubai 🙈 sorry.

Sophieharry1

I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!
Everything you said is absolutely spot on.. I had a friend commit suicide last month no indication of it what so ever no depression hadn’t seen the doctor about it had a great job not one sign of anything wrong.. just did it. I wish you nothing but the best it’s a difficult thing to understand. Xx

• Heart