Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alalal

He wouldn’t have been able to fly other than on his real passport, which would have triggered something in the system with police here. Feels like it’s true ..

Reactions: 15

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Some mugs will buy the video cos they wanna see him to check he’s ok after his *gasp* (fake) suicide attempt. He knows this, he’s skint, so wants to earn from it. Don’t fool me you bellend.

The mooster

Someone has had a word and he’s now donating 10% to a charity. As if that makes it alright?? How about donating 100% of profits you absolute scum of the earth.

Chopsuey

I was diagnosed with ADHD at 14(I’m in my 30s now) and I’ve never acted like that twat! I’m so outraged I just private mailed him to tell him that. Not that I expect him to see it or even respond but made me feel slightly better. what a fucking wankstain he is.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Kathryn Ryan begrudgingly speaks about him in her podcast episode this week and how horrific a human being he was when they were on a show together ages ago.. I love how disgusted she was at even having to say his name but she wanted to highlight how disgraceful his actions were!
Kathryn Ryan is a QUEEN 👑

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Someone should do a thread on all the z listers showing how many fake followers they have using that calculator lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm not sure I believe him, who would hack into his account then change the email to a very outing .edu address - it would need to be verified and a link clicked sent to that address to change it. Unless of course they hacked that address to?

It's his own fault if it really has been hacked because spending 2 seconds to enable 2 step would have prevented this

Good luck getting your prize money :LOL:

View attachment 387496

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
But off topic , but I’m watching the old celebs go dating that he was in . He treatment of women is appalling !! He’s actually got zero personality & don’t actually know how to have a proper conversation . Men like this are very strange creatures , like Mike thallatisis he was similar , couldn’t talk to women properly , very full of himself but in reality dreadfully unhappy & see what happened to him 😧

KelsJ

His boats arrived?! I haven’t seen him at one boat party with all the other influencers/reality stars. Nor at any of the events they all seem to be at. He’s a reject and the sooner he is behind bars the better. Rob follows him around like a little puppy. He seems to have no friends and just tags along with anyone.

Reactions: 14

Penguin86

VIP Member
It's sad how many people who will actually fall for that sob story. I doubt if you took that many sleeping tablets that you would be able to drag yourself out of the bath for a start.

Reactions: 14