Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saywhat578

I hope all the weirdos sticking up for him on the insta posts realise what & why people have been saying the comments about him making it up & insulting mental health - he is an embarrassment & so disgusting

Reactions: 19

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
He is hilariously embarrassing. Imagine being linked to that tool. As if Instagram are going to give out details of peoples accounts, I bet he thinks gdpr is an infection 🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
He’s actually thinks people are jealous because he’s in the most common place in the world atm 🙄 he really is a disgusting, sad, crab riddled sorry excuse for a human being and looking at his face makes me feel sick. 😷 it’s sad he has no one he to remove the phone out of his possession because every time he opens his mouth he makes an utter tit out of himself

waffle maker

VIP Member
This thread is certainly a rollercoaster.
What a birthday surprise- maybe if he shows the cops his birthday Twitter page they will let him off.
A93790D1-A6B8-4E4E-860D-72D554EB4B2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
I find it strange as both him & Sallie axl had their accounts Disabled within hours of each other. They’re both known for posting trading scams,ml marketing & only fans risqué content. They’re now both claiming they’ve been hacked. Sallie is saying she knows who done it & will be getting her account back but has then also said she will no longer be posting her only fans & working her scam businesses through her back up account etc just seems strange 🤨
Its utter bollocks, clearly insta is cracking down on people who post OF shit. Happened to loads more who are doing it. IG shouldnt be a platform for them to promote sex work

Saywhat578

I might be wrong as I haven’t had any real life experience from my old job with the mental illness defence but I think it’s quite a difficult defence to use. And I would also say you tend to only hear of it in the most serious of crimes (not saying this isn’t serious) such as murder. Not saying it csnt be a defence for other crimes, it just doesn’t seem common.
They would have to deem that he wasn’t in sound mind/knew what he was doing a) when he actually filmed her without consent & b) then when he actually uploaded it without her consent & c) then when he charged more for his only fans after all this kicked off.
So I don’t actually think a defence of his mental health would stand up in court because I think it’s clear by his actions he knew exactly what he was doing & that it was against the law to then share the footage.
it may potentially go as a mitigating circumstance for his sentencing ie they include that he needs treatment/enrolled in a programme or he may get a lighter sentence (hope not) but I honestly can’t see it holding up as an actual defence.
I could be wrong as I said, I’ve dealt with the investigation aspect of cases like this, up until the charge at CPS, I’ve not dealt with the court/defence stuff as I wasn’t & am not a lawyer

Just admitted to taking ‘disco biscuits’ tonight.... he’s made a mockery of anyone actually suffering from mental Heath problems.

• Wow

Slaykay

Chatty Member
This is actually sick! I can’t believe he’s actually doing a clothing line.... just when you think he can’t stoop any lower he goes and does something else. Anyone who spends a cent on his merchandise is a complete moron. Just going to fund his continued spiral.

• Sick

Sazbee

VIP Member
You're naive to the situation because you have obviously never been told what you can and cannot do in a situation like this. She herself has previously posted how she is no longer allowed to comment on any of it. It's not about reacting perfectly; its about doing what you're told to ensure justice happens. But yeah, victim blaming right 🙄
I work in victim support and deal with similar cases regularly and speak to women like Georgia. Believe me I would love to be naïve. Yes we can advise victims like Georgia not to contact the perpetrator of crimes but she is not a robot as I assume you must be as you obviously don't understand human reactions and emotions. Anyway we are going round in circles here. I sincerely hope you never find yourself in a situation like this x

• Heart
  • Haha
What a bunch of self-serving self-obsessed idiots the Bear family really are. You only had to see him and his Mum and Dad on Celebs Go Dating to know that they fully enable his behaviour and think it's hilarious that their son is in essence a vile, disease riddled sex pest who reduces women down to how shaved their vaginas are. I don't believe for one SECOND that he was, or ever has been in any way suicidal, he's trying to save face because he knows he's in the brown stuff deep due to his disgusting behaviour. Classic narcissistic behaviour to ignore his own failings and to turn everything round to try and make everyone else feel guilty. Feeling suicidal would show that he has regrets and gives 2 hoots about anyone other than himself - he doesn't on either count.

Noodle99

I am honestly baffled that any woman would take him on now and why is he always in love after like 2 dates. I always notice they never post him on their stories though.

Reactions: 18
I’m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.
Omg does anyone remember him standing there with the Donuts on his head when Lily Lexie came into the house to confront him for making a national fool of himself and cheating on live TV . Twat

• Haha
I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!
he needs to lay off the drugs.
I dont feel sorry for him at all, more his family that have to put up with being related to him!

SassyRiv77

There’s no way anything serious has happened - he’s playing games looking for stay relevant .. he is all a big act.
I watched him and jemma Lucy on an old meeting up with your ex programme today and she had accepted everything he told her in the months they were dating were out and out lies. He doesn’t know how to show real emotion or feeling, he never has done, he isn’t going to start now. It’s 100% an act

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Really random but I can’t stand this guy he’s a piece of crap, anyway I posted on his photo recently and someone inboxed me as it must of looked like I knew him, this account was saying bear owes them a lot of money and they have flew out to get this back, really didn’t look good
Screenshot it or it didn’t happen - you can blank out names

• Haha