Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I can definitely see it. I’ve never understood people saying how good looking he is or how he gets so many girls. He’s weasley. He has a ‘whiny’ face (I can’t explain that but I know what I mean 😬). Just very unattractive.
Everything about him is gross.

And don't even get me started on his voice....

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yel

Chatty Member
Omg does anyone remember him standing there with the Donuts on his head when Lily Lexie came into the house to confront him for making a national fool of himself and cheating on live TV . Twat
Yep he just shrugged his shoulders while she was pouring her heart out. Then went on to win 😵

Some people are downright unpleasant and mental health is certainly no excuse.

Was it Dubai porta potty royalty Chloe khan he was fooling around with?

Wilkos

Well i think we all deserve a pat on the back, we called what bear would do. Even if hw has bad mental health. So what? That doesn't give you a excuse to be a cunt. Loads of peole suffer with mental health issues. They're not cunts. I hope Georgia sticks to her guns. His time is coming

• Heart

Henearne129

Ugh is this the “we hate Stephen bear” thread or the “I LOVE GEORGIA SO MUCH! She’s not just another vacuous airhead influencer” thread
unsure on your reading ability but the thread name suggests, it’s a thread on Stephen Bear. Hope that helps 😊

• Haha

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I’m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.
I’m sure charlottes dad was super upset too because bear was spreading sh*t about her family, he’s toxic.. even if he was to take his life he’d get no sympathy from me you can’t threaten to kill your self and expect everyone to cry over you and forget the way you treat other human beings! Not a chance , I’m glad other celebs are standing up to him because a lot of them seemed to suck up to him before this , he’s needs brought down a peg or two!

Saywhat578

I really really really hope this is true & not someone making stuff up for clout. This will be karma at its finest

Maughanbure

Everyone going on about he was at the waterpark on the 10th, it is fucking possible he went again yesterday or the day before as he always wears them stinky ugly ass shorts everywhere👏🏼😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
So he opening admits in his video none of his family are speaking to him 😂, anyone who buys these raffles are desperate. Why would anyone entertain his bullshit.
Nah but come on, he’s gonna get his mum to read out the raffle winners and she’s a woman of honour and not a liar 😌 😂

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I know we’re all hoping his family steps in & gets him help etc but with him reposting that video with a voice over last night I’m just thinking that I bet they’ve tried when it was first posted & he’s just continuing to do stuff & not accept any help.
you can only help someone professionally if they want it & I don’t think he thinks there is anything wrong with him or his behaviour

he’ll now just try use this to his advantage. Anything he does that’s deemed wrong/inappropriate he’ll just say “I’ve got mental health issues” like it’s a free pass.
His behaviour is getting increasingly more bizarre, he shows no growth, remorse or responsibility. It’s all just a game to him. He really needs help, he’s a danger to himself and others

Scumbag! I still think he’s back in the U.K. and in quarantine for two weeks!!
And when he says he’s not been himself for the last few years, you’ve been a cunt all ya life mate sooo.....

• Haha
He’s an absolute disgrace and embarrassment. His last post scream insincere bull 💩 he’s just attention seeking yet again. He’s been caught larking about hours after his alleged suicide attempt. Clearly all I have to go off is what I see online etc but so far I’m yet to be convinced he’s anything but a grade A pr*ck

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
A bit off topic, and don’t know if he’s got his own thread, but josh Richie is vile too filming girls zoomed in on their boobs on his insta story. These “men” are just the most vile type of men. Callum weekender whatever his name is has so many insta stories filming women as well it’s disgusting
Is that the one that's with that Charlotte? Looks like a detonated beetroot? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 😂 with massive dentures 😂😂

• Haha