Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too much work too young somehow. In that photo she looks so much more natural, braces would’ve totally straightened her teeth. She looks like her mum, now if/when Jaz has kids they won’t look like her!

Reactions: 9
Yeah but braces take time, Bear needed her looking better straight away.

She litrially got with him and then got, teeth, tits, bbl and two or three nose jobs. He just found the only person willing to be with him and then got her to have surgery to fit the standard he wanted.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think she started her transition Pre-Bear if you scroll down on her Twitter account where she was getting her lips done, I think her teeth too. Her bolt-ons were summer ‘21 when she was with Bear; can imagine him encouraging that.

Bear was also a calculated step on her ladder tho, she applied to be his missus after his SM appeal for a new girlfriend.

Jaz is a willing participant I think and part of Bear’s Enabling Network.

Reactions: 15
Just adding in another pic to make everyone smile and take away from the crappy situation of Stephen and jizzy
We’ve had our frenchie from a pup, he’s now 7 and still acts like a puppy
our American bulldog cross is a rescue, had her for 3 years and she’s a massive softy, he’s on Xanax because she’s so anxious and costs us a fortune in vet bill but she’s worth it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just adding in another pic to make everyone smile and take away from the crappy situation of Stephen and jizzy
We’ve had our frenchie from a pup, he’s now 7 and still acts like a puppy
our American bulldog cross is a rescue, had her for 3 years and she’s a massive softy, he’s on Xanax because she’s so anxious and costs us a fortune in vet bill but she’s worth it!
So cute

Reactions: 3
I don’t see Hayley’s dog-walking business registered it must be cash in hand? So not paying tax / NI contributions etc. Illegal…

Nice shill post from SB as well. Poor dogs to land anywhere near that family.
"Been very busy with work" 😂😂😂. Been busy attending court and being found guilty of being a sex offender more like

She looked really pretty before inflating her face and lips and transforming into a bloater

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
My dog got a really bad cut on his paw while out walking with my husband on Christmas eve. He spent 5 hours in the emergency vet with him.

I had him back in our vets yesterday and they had to staple his poor paw because its just not healing. My heart is broken for him. Anytime I walk out the door he thinks we are going for a walk 💔
I just can't deal with anyone who mistreats pets. It's just the lowest of the low.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder why they think people would be interested to see what they are drinking in costa? It’s weird that something that’s just a very tiny part of most peoples day is a social highlight for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder why they think people would be interested to see what they are drinking in costa? It’s weird that something that’s just a very tiny part of most peoples day is a social highlight for them 😂
I genuinely struggle to comprehend that he goes out at all after being publicly outed as a sex offender

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely struggle to comprehend that he goes out at all after being publicly outed as a sex offender
Or the things they're posting on SM..like nothing has happened. His warped empty mind still sees it all as good publicity. I still think he WANTS to go to prison, he thinks he'll be inundated with offers for interviews as soon as he comes out

Reactions: 10
I also agree that I think we have to accept a possibility for the dogs being ‘given away’ was to show Jizz he controls her world.

he’s a nasty little 💩, that play would have been a classic move. The amount she has to put online that he is her world and she’ll always be by his side speaks volumes to me.

i don’t think she’s a nice person as such but we do still have to realise he is very clearly super controlling and literally a sex offender. She might like the attention and what being with ‘Bear’ bring but also be being ‘abused’ in other ways at the same time. Not everything is black and white.

Reactions: 16
Or the things they're posting on SM..like nothing has happened. His warped empty mind still sees it all as good publicity. I still think he WANTS to go to prison, he thinks he'll be inundated with offers for interviews as soon as he comes out
He’d probably end up being killed in prison with that smart mouth. It’s not the Big Brother house in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bear doesn’t see animals as living things, they’re just accessories to him like his fake watches and terrible clothes - props rather than real life beings. Maybe he just did the post to be controversial or upset jazz but I’m sure he wouldn’t hesitate to dump them if he wanted to.

As for jazz, I don’t feel sorry for her as she’s brought this all on herself but I do pity her - she’s absolutely maimed her face and body with cheap surgery/fillers at such a young age and likely won’t stop. She’s spending what should be the best years of her life -should be going out with friends, going on holidays, enjoying her youth etc - instead shacked up with a sex offender and filming herself licking his hole for a few quid. She has no mates, barely sees her family. It’s ironic she posts about not knowing what to do during the time between Xmas/ny as she doesn’t do anything normally anyway. The realisation of what happened to her life is going to hit her hard if it hasn’t already.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.