Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if he was trying to get sympathy he would be advertising that he’s rehoming all the dogs.

Reactions: 2
Definitely agree with other posters wouldn’t surprise me if they have had a Barney & he is doing that out of spite as am sure the dogs where a present for her! Fuckin fat chinned wankstain.
His Sister Crazy Hayley breeds them .. they are two of hers and she wouldn't be happy hahahaha. I messaged her before about the state of their matted fur and it soon got cut.

I think it's one of Bear's super funny pranks .. he's as funny as a pool of warm vomit. He did those prank calls before and he was the only one laughing. Fukin side splitting ain't he .. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Omfg
I hate this bleep. So hard

:cry:
WTF! They should surrender them to a rescue shelter who will adopt them out properly after carefully vetting potential owners. Absolutely appalling. FREE dogs, no questions asked? bleeping evil cunts

• Sad
Reactions: 9
"Untouchable" huh? The only which way she's untouchable is no one other than the Sex Offender fella would want to bleeping touch her! Nasty, stinking, cheap & tacky, £5 bleep.

You could end up with chlamydia just walking past the house
Her lips look as though she is having an allergic recation. Hideous.

Forgive me, for I have sinned...
Feeling festive, baking homemade sausage rolls and peeked in the oven. Ewwwwww, thanks 🤢🤢 #IfYouKnowYouKnow
Looks like smegma at the bottom of the ridge...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They were so quick to take in that cat then duck off (probably when they found out the cost of getting it to the UK) I wouldn't be surprised if she said she couldn't handle the dogs if he's inside so they're getting rid of the little ones and creepy Rob or someone will take the big one.

I think his mindset might is for a penny in for a pound.

Attention is attention. ‘Influencers’ spell simple things wrong to get extra comments which increases engagement. Hardly a stretch to think he does outrageous and disgusting things for the extra ‘engagement’, obviously every like, comment etc gives him his little dopamine hit. Pathetic really.

Bet the dogs aren’t for free at all they want money for them.

Is Hayley a registered breeder?

They are scumbags 😡
Unsure .. she keeps pushing her own dog walking business .. her FB page ..
1.PNG

She was showing a litter of puppies for sale last year on her other FB .. saying to message her ..

Reactions: 2
Why can’t his girlfriend take on the dogs it’s not like she has jobs or a social life outside of her relationship

Reactions: 14
Why can’t his girlfriend take on the dogs it’s not like she has jobs or a social life outside of her relationship
Because she is an InFlUenCeR, it is a full time job pouting and looking like a blow up doll that has had too much air pumped in to it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Too busy loving herself in any reflective surface and taking photos of her wonky tits to care .. I think it was the wankers idea of a prank .. he's sick

Reactions: 10
Because she's also an animal abuser, same as him. The pair of them should be banned for bleeping life from having animals. Hers (and his) treatment and neglect of them this summer was absolutely heartbreaking.

They're an inconvenience to her. Don't forget how stressful her job is...making tit TikToks all day and the other half of it spent having tit pumped into her face, or lips, or getting her tacky nails and ratty hair done, cooking herself under a sunbed every day. It's a stressful life Jizmin leads!

It's another pitiful attention seeky post...like countless others they do, trying to stir up controversy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.