Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've emailed her Bedford Row email address. Just hope it gets to her.

Reactions: 12
Surely it needs to be looked into whether this is him… as this has to be witness intimidation.
I was literally just thinking this! If it’s not him it’s someone close to him, most definitely!

Reactions: 22
Interesting. And they are an Essex limo hire company as well. I clicked on the website but can’t find this reg on any of their vehicles but surely it is one and the same? If it’s them, I think it’s shameful they’ve taken money off somebody like him to drive him to his court case, any decent company would’ve said no way.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Anyone here at the court today? Not asking for details just curious to know if anyone went. Jizz must be so insecure without her million filters. Also, I think it went really well today for us. Bear could not have been more of a cunt in his suit and fur. Imagine the jury facing the court looking at bear and jizz: the tacky, matching, peroxide, rough, bloated giggling twins then looking over to G who looked so lovely in her suit. Lovely looking mum and sister, all composed and poised.

We really couldn't have asked for more. He is not even giving himself a chance at this point. If I was in bears shoes, god knows I would have played such a different game but I'm happy with the way he went about it

Reactions: 29
He can keep denying it’s her all he likes.

From memory, Georgia stated she confirmed it was her because of the clothing she was wearing and that they’d been at a local just prior to the event. I am hoping she has secured footage of them together at this establishment to prove it’s her (we all know it is) and so his claims of not seeing her since Thailand are quashed.

Beside that, I am assuming the police seized his CCTV footage anyway? Surely they did and surely he can’t still claim it’s not her when his CCTV captures her in his fucking house.

Reactions: 12
Its the fact all his instagram followers are fake and he gets less than 30 likes on most pics

Reactions: 16
I dont mean charged , just wondered how many have physically gone to prison , not suspended sentences or anything like the

Reactions: 6
I dont mean charged , just wondered how many have physically gone to prison , not suspended sentences or anything like the
I think this would depend on their previous convictions ?Hard to say really. Which might go in this knobheads favour. .

Reactions: 3
I was… let’s just say she looks nothing like her pics but I’ve known her for years. She’s always been a mess

Reactions: 26
I have never checked a thread so often as today! He is a truly hideous man and I hope he goes to prison.

Reactions: 27
Remember what he was like in big brother when the security came in. Can’t wait for him to go to prison.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.