Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make money from the dogs for sure.
When arseholes breed dogs they don’t give a tit about the welfare of the dogs it’s simply financial transactions and done cash in hand.
Fuckaz must be advertising it somewhere tho….

Reactions: 9
Because there has been total silence from them about Ace makes it all so suspicious. I look at this new baby and my heart breaks. What will be his fate 😢 There is no way this dog will be with them till old age 😢😢😢

Reactions: 9
The new dancing tik tok videos show just how fake he is. No sign of a bulging supersize Yakult in the trousers and certainly no bulging muscles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They make money from the dogs for sure.
When arseholes breed dogs they don’t give a tit about the welfare of the dogs it’s simply financial transactions and done cash in hand.
Fuckaz must be advertising it somewhere tho….
Instagram dog breeders. Unregistered and dgaf about the puppies,only the money. They will give out puppies to recognised animal abusers like plastic price et al, its all publicity to them which ofc sells more pups.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Do we know that Ace actually died, though? I would sincerely hope that he's been rehomed (why, we'll probably never know, I can't think of a decent reason they would have for rehoming him which does totally make me doubt if he's still alive) but I think surely if Ace did die, something would have been flagged up by at least one person? I have no idea :( or, whoever sold Ace to them could literally only care about the money and doesn't give a damn about the dog, which is sad in itself.
Wasn't there a cryptic post from one of them around the time the Queen passed away but it had pawprints on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bear posted this if that’s the one you mean
i think Ace must have died. They went away to Turkey and left him for a few weeks, came back and posted pictures of him looking pretty big, then that grief/ paw print Instagram post appeared. Very quickly the new little puppy appeared. There’s no reason to replace the dog with the same breed if Ace was rehomed. It’s so sad as Ace was a gorgeous dog.
They are always barbaric with the dogs and swinging them around, roughing them up, treating them like toys. They are puppies you need to be gentle. I guess he either got sick because they can’t care for animals or he got in an accident, run over perhaps.
We know they are living pay check to pay check so it was probably easier to let the dog die and get a new one rather than try and save it.
It is possibly what his sister has stopped talking to him over?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
i think Ace must have died. They went away to Turkey and left him for a few weeks, came back and posted pictures of him looking pretty big, then that grief/ paw print Instagram post appeared. Very quickly the new little puppy appeared. There’s no reason to replace the dog with the same breed if Ace was rehomed. It’s so sad as Ace was a gorgeous dog.
They are always barbaric with the dogs and swinging them around, roughing them up, treating them like toys. They are puppies you need to be gentle. I guess he either got sick because they can’t care for animals or he got in an accident, run over perhaps.
We know they are living pay check to pay check so it was probably easier to let the dog die and get a new one rather than try and save it.
Add that to the list of dogs he’s killed off then.
He’s absolutely barbaric.
In 2018, not only did he kill off Wolverine and replace him swiftly with Ronnie and Reggie (3 weeks later) but also posted on Instagram saying how his neighbour had reported him to the RSPCA.
He posted a picture of the note… weird thing to brag about.

Sadly yes, the RSPCA’s resources are so few that they will only intervene if there is obvious threat to life or blatant cruelty. This is despite him breaking the law and guidelines (AWA, 2006).

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got links to dog fighting/baiting.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s sad the likes of JellyKnob and Jizz, (no to mention Skanky Katie Price) can have these animals as fashion accessories / financial commodities, commit atrocities to them and the press aren’t arsed either.

At least Tattle exposes!

Reactions: 15
Add that to the list of dogs he’s killed off then.
He’s absolutely barbaric.
In 2018, not only did he kill off Wolverine and replace him swiftly with Ronnie and Reggie (3 weeks later) but also posted on Instagram saying how his neighbour had reported him to the RSPCA.
He posted a picture of the note… weird thing to brag about.

Sadly yes, the RSPCA’s resources are so few that they will only intervene if there is obvious threat to life or blatant cruelty. This is despite him breaking the law and guidelines (AWA, 2006).

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got links to dog fighting/baiting.
Praying and hoping that someone will knock bear out. Truly a waste of oxygen 🙄. Just a smelly prawn dick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the image that will never leave me. bleep

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
He's a bleeping bleep. I hope to god we're right about the prawn hing not functioning as he should never be allowed to procreate.

Reactions: 20
One week today, chinmates. Lets hope the despicable whiffy little maggot gets everything that's coming to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"Stephen Bear...
You have been found guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence. You are an habitual bleep, who never washes, and are a Human hazard, and so presumably accepts imprisonment in the same, casual , manner.....
We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences: you will go to prison, after taking a Bath, for twenty- five years".

😀😅

*** jizz collapses to the floor, minge up. Several Courtroom officials go bozz-eyed & pass out unconscious from the pungent smell***

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.