Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Stephen Bear #22. Time to put away the dildo gun. Soon you'll be getting rammed in cell number one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Haven’t read this thread for a bit, is he still putting things up his butt online?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s been two years since Georgia reported all of this, what a disgrace to allow it to drag on for so long. No wonder so many people don’t come forward to report it.

She has been humiliated by that video, her friends and family may have seen it, I can’t even imagine how that would destroy me mentally. And everyday she has to hear tidbits of his bullshit and know he’s still not been held accountable.

I’m sure he’s done it many times before, just not been caught. He needs to rot, he truly serves no purpose here on earth except as a cautionary tale.
completely agree - it takes so much energy and strength to be able to take these cases to court and give evidence etc, can’t imagine the toll it takes when it drags out for multiple years and you can’t really put it behind you. No wonder men like Bear are so arrogant when the failures of the system are on their side. I really admire Georgia for her courage in seeking justice.

Reactions: 16
With regards to Court :

I think no prison sentence, or it'll be suspended.
Reparations work ahead ; community service , fine, criminal record, no Passport travel, have to sign the book every fortnight, etc

Reactions: 6
I’ve missed big-ars Helena! I think she’s had her surgery touched up - that backside is resembling a beach ball now. Credit where it’s due - she is 100% committed to the “niche market” route to making money
She looks like a bloody centaur.

I was hoping someone would suggest this one 🤣🤣🤣 also who said “Chinmates” earlier in the thread as I feel that’s a strong contender
Chinmates gets my vote 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think a suspended sentence is likely, along with unpaid work and RAR days. Considering the state of prisons currently, I don’t think he will get a prison sentence unfortunately.

Reactions: 10
I think a suspended sentence is likely, along with unpaid work and RAR days. Considering the state of prisons currently, I don’t think he will get a prison sentence unfortunately.
But still subject to 2003 notification which is a whole different ball game

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion, Stephen bear #22 - Big chin, mangled willy, he might serve time, now who looks silly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have my birthday night out on sat 10th Dec he gets any kind of punishment I'll be celebrating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
With regards to Court :

I think no prison sentence, or it'll be suspended.
Reparations work ahead ; community service , fine, criminal record, no Passport travel, have to sign the book every fortnight, etc
Yep, exactly what I'm expecting him to get. Justice system in this country is a bleeping joke. People that deserve prison don't get it because prisons are overcrowded. There's enough bleeping houses and flats being built, how about more prisons? Why should a criminal, especially one that's committed sexual offences, be allowed to walk free because there's no room?! It gives out the wrong message...sex offenders get away with a slap on the wrist! And any punishment that doesn't involve prison that they DO get handed is dressed up as rehabilitation and prison not being beneficial towards that rehabilitation. Absolute bollocks.

And a lot of judges are still stuck in the past and don't realise what effect crimes of a sexual and/or abusive nature has on their victims. Those of you that "know" me, know why I feel so strongly on the subject, and that I WILL speak out about it. It's a disgrace. He's not going to prison and he bleeping knows it. 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
He’s had too much time ploughing his own ars, now it’s time for a stretch behind bars

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Kas01980 let's hope he gets put on the Sex offenders register at the very least. Anything else will be a bonus

Reactions: 10
PLEASE can whoever makes the next thread include a poll for the group name for us on the thread? There were some fab suggestions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.