Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone feeling Jizzy is a victim no she ain't ..she's at her happiest living with a man who has underage girls in his bed and abuses animals. Her family are the rats cus they didn't like her licking an offenders bumhole for money ..

I'm going to enjoy their break-up .. and it will happen. .. they are as warped as each other.

I have respect for Adult workers .. I don't have respect for someone who chooses fame by association to a sexual predator :(

Talking of models, took a look on qod models page, no sign of Jess. Wonder what happened there, was a short lived partnership 🤔.

Where do we think Helena buys her trousers?

View attachment 1758253
I'm lost for words now .. a giant bubble backside is what you need in 2022 to be attractive LOL!!

Can you see the listed court hearings any further than today? Or is it always on a day to day basis
Will be a day to day basis .. i've been trying to get some tea to spill but nothing ..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
For anyone feeling Jizzy is a victim no she ain't ..she's at her happiest living with a man who has underage girls in his bed and abuses animals. Her family are the rats cus they didn't like her licking an offenders bumhole for money ..

I'm going to enjoy their break-up .. and it will happen. .. they are as warped as each other.

View attachment 1760099

I have respect for Adult workers .. I don't have respect for someone who chooses fame by association to a sexual predator :(

I'm lost for words now .. a giant bubble backside is what you need in 2022 to be attractive LOL!!

Will be a day to day basis .. i've been trying to get some tea to spill but nothing ..
Totally agree.
I am friends with a SWer who was in a group chat with Jizz. When they found out she was dating f*ckface they all kicked off. They tried every tactic under the sun to point out what an evil human he is and Jizz just wasn’t having it.

They quickly blocked her and removed all ties. The majority of girls in the industry have a strong moral compass. Especially as many have their content illegally shared.

I’ll post receipts I just need to hide identities

Totally agree.
I am friends with a SWer who was in a group chat with Jizz. When they found out she was dating f*ckface they all kicked off. They tried every tactic under the sun to point out what an evil human he is and Jizz just wasn’t having it.

They quickly blocked her and removed all ties. The majority of girls in the industry have a strong moral compass. Especially as many have their content illegally shared.

These screenshots are from July 2021 for context. Hopefully you can zoom in enough to see the text?
I’ve edited out irrelevant stuff to avoid doxxing.
2295B696-09EE-467D-98B4-EADA12BCAD8B.jpeg
74710DE3-D753-4276-AC61-7811C6C0B049.jpeg
00150116-723C-4D87-B180-F734AB4532D4.jpeg
42E85248-50AC-4B26-8243-9D663CA89228.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

View attachment 1760099

I'm confused :unsure: she does tik tok for work? She's probably been unemployed since she left school 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1760099
All those Chillions they earn & she still can’t get a tee shirt that fits properly…

Agree 100% - she’s nailed her colours to the mast x

Reactions: 12
What a grunk that was. I knew nothing of stephen a few weeks ago when I say him mentioned on another thread a few weeks ago. In true 'all or nothing'style I went back to thread one. I'm delighted to be here in real time eventually.

WTF?? There are no words for this pair, it just keeps getting better and/or worse.

Stephen and his anal annihilator 4000 are just the tonic I needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Booking the day off work. Might pootle along to see what’s going down. Hopefully him.
I can imagine Jizz turning up like a grieving widow.
😆😆😆😆 Titz Akimbo, dressed all in black, titfer on her bonce..... 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree.

These screenshots are from July 2021 for context. Hopefully you can zoom in enough to see the text?
View attachment 1760390 View attachment 1760391View attachment 1760397View attachment 1760393
Excellent ☕ thank you 🙏🏼

Makes me even more sick that we have proof that Jizz has had the truth laid out in front of her, she’s acknowledged it and still chooses to be with him. Both of them are absolutely vile and deserve nothing less than to be locked up and rotting away selling their genitalia for £5 a pop, whilst fading into nothingness. bleeping vacuous creatures 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally agree.

View attachment 1760390 View attachment 1760391View attachment 1760397View attachment 1760393
Very well expressed and cleverly put. “It’s not fair airing it in here” Jesus Christ it shows how deluded she is. Honestly her brain is broken. She’s not living on this planet anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is the trial still December with unknown date? Planning on joining the thread again to find out what happens

Reactions: 2
188A1C99-DE60-47B9-9767-698DFC8CCD80.png

He isn’t even trying with the photoshop LOL! And stuffing the pouch with more socks this week to compensate for his small crooked jelly willy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Omg
Whoever is updating the wiki page has had me howling. “Things his penis has been compared to” hahaha wasn’t there a vase or pot or something it was? I think a Tagine? and Shallots 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My proudest moment is the original Yakult bottle comparison

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand, does he really think people believe his willy is that big?
I looked through his twitter comments and he's liked comments that aren't nice to him which at first I thought odd. But I'm thinking he obviously knows he's ridiculous and desperate and he's just embracing it .I guess 🤔 badly photoshopping his pics gets attention good from gay men and bad from the people who love to hate him. Odd way to live your life🤷‍♀️. But I take great pleasure in knowing he must be absolutely shitting himself atm with his case looming very near.
He's a desperate,narcissistic,misogynistic loser and always will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1760099

Is it just me or does that pulled up t-shirts look stupid. It doesn't look sexy, her boobs look horrible like that. Just having a bra on would look more sexy.

Also isn't that the reason she keeps getting banned. Yet she keeps exposing herself.

Reactions: 15
Clearly we can’t discuss it though? I’d hate to think we’d interfered with the wheels of justice x
I don't know I mean there's a very active thread dedicated to the Lucy Letby trial which is currently in progress and there have been plenty of other threads about court cases. But I don't have a clue what the rules are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.