Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of models, took a look on qod models page, no sign of Jess. Wonder what happened there, was a short lived partnership 🤔.

Where do we think Helena buys her trousers?

Screenshot_20221124-222925_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

What’s tacky for a garden?
Cheap fake grass
What else?
Oooh those fake topiary trees
What else?
Fake sheets of ivy look super tacky.
Brilliant, got loads of them. What else?
Job lot of decking from a Wetherspoon’s that’s gone bust, spray painted black.
Great, great, what else?
Adding a panel on top of the existing fence, also spray painted black.
Excellent. That’s so tacky, but I think it’s missing one more thing, any ideas?

Life size plastic model of a bear, spray painted gold
Perfect. Shall we go to Walthamstow market now to kit out the house for Christmas?
I think fake grass should be banned - its plastic pollution - and all this fake crap looks horrible anyway

She'll go to dubai to be shat on for money, as they all do. Probs a better life than having to lick his nasty hole everyday
Porta Potty
she woud enjoy that - shes always got her tongue up Bears chocolate WhizzWay

Reactions: 14
FFS his arse offends my eyes he sticks it out like a Gorilla. I am counting down the days till his case! I am praying karma gets him. I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone as much other then mruktiktokofficial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking of models, took a look on qod models page, no sign of Jess. Wonder what happened there, was a short lived partnership 🤔.

View attachment 1758253
From the Odeon Cinema, by the look of them. 😵😵

....old Safety Curtain cast-offs.... does she own a Singer sewing machine,run them up herself? 😀😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know where to start with that! Imagine living next door to them and seeing that out your window. I'd have to spray my hose over the fence 😂
Fml what a sight if I was a neighbour my cat would defo be shitting on that fake grass. Mind you the sickos would probably like that. Bring on court day he's polluting the air..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1758253
I’ve missed big-ars Helena! I think she’s had her surgery touched up - that backside is resembling a beach ball now. Credit where it’s due - she is 100% committed to the “niche market” route to making money

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kylie Jenner!? 😂 he probably updated that link himself
I’m not putting her name because it’s utter bullshit. It’s just his lame family trying to push his name into the papers again, which they succeeded in. They are all egotistical, low IQed rotters. The only one I feel slightly sorry for is the Mum because she’s clearly in an abusive relationship.

Reactions: 14
Been away for a while had to unfollow him can't stand them both . Is the court case still December ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wiki page is looking good well done! Wonder if they will read it and realise what absolute failures they are with it all there in black and white - doubtful, but we can dream!

There was also the fake private jet flight on twitter to go under money lies 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg
Whoever is updating the wiki page has had me howling. “Things his penis has been compared to” hahaha wasn’t there a vase or pot or something it was? I think a Tagine? and Shallots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you see the listed court hearings any further than today? Or is it always on a day to day basis

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.