Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is the trial listed for?
I would LOVE to watch him be cross-examined. He will squirm like the little witch he is. If I wasn't so far up north I would definitely go down for the entertainment. Please can someone from this thread go and keep us posted!
Can't agree anymore please southerners keep us Northern bear haters updated โ™กโ™ก

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, just in case anyone doesn't know, you can attend the hearing as a member of the public. Just go to Crown Court in the morning, find out the court number and wait outside the room until everyone's allowed in. Stephen will be taken intothe hearingnfromna different entrance, so you won't have to worry about him being there and seeing you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 14
Also, just in case anyone doesn't know, you can attend the hearing as a member of the public. Just go to Crown Court in the morning, find out the court number and wait outside the room until everyone's allowed in. Stephen will be taken intothe hearingnfromna different entrance, so you won't have to worry about him being there and seeing you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thatโ€™s what I was hoping for! Might work in a nearby cafe then visit

Reactions: 9
His new TikTok bike video is the most unfunny, immature and pointless thing I have ever witnessed. And is it just me or is his voice getting squeakier ๐Ÿคข

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His new TikTok bike video is the most unfunny, immature and pointless thing I have ever witnessed. And is it just me or is his voice getting squeakier ๐Ÿคข
Didnโ€™t someone previously say he might be transitioning ๐Ÿค”

edit : just watched it - juvenile at best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just adding, when I did jury duty typically was down in the court room about 10, break for lunch around 1, then finish for the day around 4 at the latest.

Reactions: 7
@Aemee00 3 day trial

It's a three day trial, but not sure of the ins and outs of what times they start and finish, I think the judge decides. When my case against my ex went to court, that was a 2 day trial and was out of there both days by 3:30pm

I've mentioned this before but we've got a few new peeps on this thread now...he's representing HIMSELF as well. that'll be worth the journey alone. Gonna be a Billy (phantom) big bollocks and act as his own defence and make himself look the arrogant bleep that he is infront of the judge and jury. He's hardly blessed with intelligence and I have a strong feeling he's going to be digging a massive hole for himself from the word go
Imagine if he comes out with all that delusional tit, idk if he's trolling or its actually real ๐Ÿ˜„
They'll be calling for a straight jacket.

• Haha
Well he's ignored legal advice so far. IMHO he's a fool pleading not guilty, Georgia sobbing from behind a screen in the witness box will do him no favours. I bet he would have been strongly advised to plead guilty but the Chinternational Playboy knows better (look at him pleading not guilty to the fencing situation, the evidence being quite obvious to anyone with eyes). When you're defendant in a criminal trial you have the right not to give evidence (and therefore not be cross examined), and the jury is told not to infer anything from someone excercising that right. That choice is down to the defendant alone, after advice. There's no way he'll stay out the witness box; he's a deluded narc and will want to have his say, showboating in court. That will be his downfall. He has no reverence for the court, he will want to show off and is dumb enough to think the jury will be sympathetic to him.

Look at how he was pricking about at the last court appearance.
He's fucked. Game over.

View attachment 1722116View attachment 1722117View attachment 1722118View attachment 1722122
Perfectly summed up ๐Ÿ‘Œ bleeping idiot. He's got absolutely no remorse for what he did, and these pics say everything that needs to be said about what a disrespectful prick he is. Not just disrespect for his victim, but disrespect for the law and the court as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those sweatpants make her look like sheโ€™s hiding a few inches down there

• Haha
What are his charges he is going for up in court and what time could he be potentially be in prison for
Two counts of disclosing sexual photos/films with intent to cause distress, and one charge of voyeurism.

Highly unlikely he will get a prison sentence, but he will be put on the sex offenders register which is going to duck him in every element of his life. At worse a suspended sentence and a fine.

However, there's always a small amount of hope that the fact that Georgia didn't know she was being filmed, and how much (if any) of his behaviour since he was charged comes into it, AND he breeched bail conditions in the summer and got arrested. They should have remanded the bleep.

It's a three day trial so hopefully the prosecution have a whole load of tit up their sleeves that they'll bring to light. And plus he's plead not guilty when the bleeping idiot blantantly posted the video all over the internet! And it's still there, very easy to find, because he's done nothing about having it removed. Thick as pig tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Desperate times ..

Jizz has two TikToks with exactly the same thing hahahaha

7.png
8.png

• Sick
Desperate times ..

View attachment 1722934

Jizz has two TikToks with exactly the same thing hahahaha

View attachment 1722942View attachment 1722944
Couldn't even be arsed to watch that to the end, it's yet another desperate attempt for attention and trying to be funny. Interesting that he asked if it was on a busy main road...scared of being recognised and having the living tit kicked out of him (don't worry, I know he had no intention of going and buying it ๐Ÿ˜‚). What fun it must be to be as hated as he is. Id love nothing more than to read in the news that he's died of an overdose or crashed into a tree and been decapitated because as usual he's dicking around on his phone when driving

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.