Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking forward to Jizz‘s daily take on it all via the socials :rolleyes:

On the bright side - if he does get a sentence, at least she’ll save some cash on the leccy bill - no hole hula 5000 going full pelt every day x
Hole hula 5000 😂 💀 ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone has to go and represent the hard working tattlers haha
Plus if it’s a ajorned there’s always the option of shouting n o n c E for the bants

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How long is the trial listed for?
I would LOVE to watch him be cross-examined. He will squirm like the little witch he is. If I wasn't so far up north I would definitely go down for the entertainment. Please can someone from this thread go and keep us posted!

Reactions: 15
I think they just pranced around Ikea looking for anything grey.

Perhaps he stuffed the pink pouch with IKEA hotdogs, the ones he didn’t shove up his arse at least.

They are horrid.

• Haha
My husband hates him from seeing him on Big Brother and his crappy trying to act the hard man attitude!
He hasn’t a clue about his ars,thrustmaster,predator,criminal and what will probably do him the most dog abuse disgusting ways !
We are going on holiday next week so I’m going to sit him on the balcony one night and tell him the lot !!
We may get thrown out of the hotel for the bad language that will deffo come out but I’m sure once we show the receptionist all the evidence there will be another hater too !!
Bear faced liar photoshopped bear behind - you will be international but it won’t be as a playboy - you scum POS it will be as the weirdo, pervert , dog hating bleep you are !
Jizz ya getting fat lass and ya fake tan game is shiiite !!! X
Hahaha please do let him on the secret, shout him a few beers from us first ! What he’s about to see & hear can never be undone 😂😂
Please make sure he at least get a glimpse of the frankenweenie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could attend, it’s very close to me but I do have work. I don’t know much about these things but do they generally last the whole day?

Reactions: 9
Yeh you can. Public gallery. I'm still undecided whether to turn up for it to see him crying like the little witch he is. I've got the time off work so depends if a lie in seems more appealing on the day. Plus it could be a nightmare journey, despite me living in the south, a good chunk of the journey for me is halfway round the M25 and I hate that drive purely for the volume of traffic

Them speed cameras ☠☠😱😱
I live round the corner from the court, I wonder if they say what time it is. Never done anything like it but I could do with a laugh!

Someone has to go and represent the hard working tattlers haha
Plus if it’s a ajorned there’s always the option of shouting n o n c E for the bants
Very tempting, I think I’ll see if I can find the time and go and class it as my lunch break

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@Aemee00 3 day trial

I could attend, it’s very close to me but I do have work. I don’t know much about these things but do they generally last the whole day?
It's a three day trial, but not sure of the ins and outs of what times they start and finish, I think the judge decides. When my case against my ex went to court, that was a 2 day trial and was out of there both days by 3:30pm

How long is the trial listed for?
I would LOVE to watch him be cross-examined. He will squirm like the little witch he is. If I wasn't so far up north I would definitely go down for the entertainment. Please can someone from this thread go and keep us posted!
I've mentioned this before but we've got a few new peeps on this thread now...he's representing HIMSELF as well. that'll be worth the journey alone. Gonna be a Billy (phantom) big bollocks and act as his own defence and make himself look the arrogant bleep that he is infront of the judge and jury. He's hardly blessed with intelligence and I have a strong feeling he's going to be digging a massive hole for himself from the word go

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else also imagine that his bandy legged dad will be shouting words of encouragement, heckling the court etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would love to heckle

Bag of piss, Bag of piss
Your dads got a bag of piss

but that’s just because his dad is vile and created this monster.

floppy slug, morals low
Bears got a gaping hole

This thread brings out the worst in me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well he's ignored legal advice so far. IMHO he's a fool pleading not guilty, Georgia sobbing from behind a screen in the witness box will do him no favours. I bet he would have been strongly advised to plead guilty but the Chinternational Playboy knows better (look at him pleading not guilty to the fencing situation, the evidence being quite obvious to anyone with eyes). When you're defendant in a criminal trial you have the right not to give evidence (and therefore not be cross examined), and the jury is told not to infer anything from someone excercising that right. That choice is down to the defendant alone, after advice. There's no way he'll stay out the witness box; he's a deluded narc and will want to have his say, showboating in court. That will be his downfall. He has no reverence for the court, he will want to show off and is dumb enough to think the jury will be sympathetic to him.

Look at how he was pricking about at the last court appearance.
He's fucked. Game over.

0_Stephen-Bear-court-case.jpg
0_celeb-sex-charg-712223.jpg
1_SWNS_STEPHEN_BEAR_13.jpg
sb.JPG

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Well he's ignored legal advice so far. IMHO he's a fool pleading not guilty, Georgia sobbing from behind a screen in the witness box will do him no favours. I bet he would have been strongly advised to plead guilty but the Chinternational Playboy knows better (look at him pleading not guilty to the fencing situation, the evidence being quite obvious to anyone with eyes). When you're defendant in a criminal trial you have the right not to give evidence (and therefore not be cross examined), and the jury is told not to infer anything from someone excercising that right. That choice is down to the defendant alone, after advice. There's no way he'll stay out the witness box; he's a deluded narc and will want to have his say, showboating in court. That will be his downfall. He has no reverence for the court, he will want to show off and is dumb enough to think the jury will be sympathetic to him.

Look at how he was pricking about at the last court appearance.
He's fucked. Game over.

View attachment 1722116View attachment 1722117View attachment 1722118View attachment 1722122
Maybe let's be careful that we are not giving him advice/ tips if he reads here :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe let's be careful that we are not giving him advice/ tips if he reads here :oops:
Tbf if he turns up on 6th Dec and changes his plea it won't make much difference at that stage. Very slight credit might be given for a guilty plea but if he leaves it until the jury are sworn in it won't be well received. Twelve people taking time off work and inconvenienced just for him to change his plea won't go down well. I personally think he's screwed whether he takes the stand or not, the evidence is compelling and let's not forget he's already been hauled back to court for breaking bail conditions. Genuine remorse is a big factor in sentencing and for him to have broke bail conditions like he did shows he's not remorseful at all. Taking the stand would just worsen an already dire situation for the Hing.

Reactions: 14
Tbh he probably could’ve claimed that he had already “paid back” for what he did by loss of earnings etc if he had representation but luckily Mr International Millionaire gets his arse pummeled for a few quid Playboy is an idiot and boasts his fake wealth online and more importantly more tit is gonna fall out his mouth during court than his saggy hole. And I would imagine that’s a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Court hearings tend to start at 10am, break for lunch 1-2 (but this can vary depending on whether its an appropriate time to break during the evidence), and usually finish by 4 but again this can change. As Kaz said, she finished at 3.30 when she was in court. If they've finished with a witness at half 3, there's no point bringing a new witness to the stand. If it's 4pm but there's only half an hour left of questions they might go on a bit longer.
If he's representing himself, it's tit that he will be entitled to cross examine Georgia himself. I can imagine him taunting her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Court hearings tend to start at 10am, break for lunch 1-2 (but this can vary depending on whether its an appropriate time to break during the evidence), and usually finish by 4 but again this can change. As Kaz said, she finished at 3.30 when she was in court. If they've finished with a witness at half 3, there's no point bringing a new witness to the stand. If it's 4pm but there's only half an hour left of questions they might go on a bit longer.
If he's representing himself, it's tit that he will be entitled to cross examine Georgia himself. I can imagine him taunting her.
Thank you for this :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.