Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a check and he will face trial on December 6 at Chelmsford Crown Court .. not long now 😊 That clown will turn it into a circus with the wonky titted Jizz pouting at the judge.
I sooo hope it goes ahead. This has gone on farrrr too long, as well as all the other cases that i'm sure are backlogged :cry:

Reactions: 13
I sooo hope it goes ahead. This has gone on farrrr too long, as well as all the other cases that i'm sure are backlogged :cry:
I like the thought of it hanging over his head for so long BUT my heart is with his victim ..she is needing justice. There is no way he will be found not guilty with the evidence still circulating online. A lot of people have CCTV security but the way he positioned her to film without her knowledge and then after they broke up wanting revenge plus make money out of humiliating her is serious enough to be a Crown Court trial Let's hope they make an example of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On her older Tik Tok .. the shy and retiring Jizzmin who loves her about to be convicted sex offender .. we are all soooo jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep sure she has dysmorphia .. her lies match those of her perverted boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can she not lip sync? Honestly my now 13 year old has been doing this to perfection for 2 years now. Just give it up Jizzy knickers, you’re tit at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s just posted on insta and it sounds like one of the dogs has died. 😕 a post about ‘when tomorrow starts with out me’ and it has paw prints on ..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s just posted on insta and it sounds like one of the dogs has died. 😕 a post about ‘when tomorrow starts with out me’ and it has paw prints on ..
Jess hasn’t posted on her story for a while either so it’s likely. Especially with his track record. Guaranteed it’s something they have done like not have the puppy’s injections before going out (like he did before). People like them honestly don’t deserve any animals at all. The majority of people I know who have dogs have them for their whole life and they only die through tragic accidents or unpreventable diseases. It’s not normal to have that many dogs die in your care. Makes me so unbelievably angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It honestly makes me feel sick, all three must be less than a year old surely? Can't remember their names but the two girls can only just be between the ages of one and two... absolutely disgusting how they're even allowed to own more pets. And to think his own sister has a dog walking business 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If its the rottweiler again 😡 would be the second one thats died as a puppy.

They need to be reported to the RSPCA.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The post could mean anything because he’s so thick- though it was certainly written about the death of a pet he could have totally misinterpreted it. They are both quiet. Wait and see what self inflicted disaster this week has held for him.

Reactions: 7
It's been in that state for months .. she said she wants a cleaner before :LOL:
Dunno why she won't get her hands dirty cleaning her own mess cus her nails are minging , not washed her hands for a good few weeks :sick:
How could she inflict that pile on a cleaner? Lazy cow. If she thinks she’s so classy and likes designer clothes, maybe instead of buying all that tat she should just invest in one real designer piece that’ll last and she’ll want to look after.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.