Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeze ... what a view uh !! 😬

7.PNG

Oh god you guys, now I'm compelled to go look on his twitter and I know I'm going to regret it..*fetches eye bleach in advance*
I ain't sure which one is the most desperate .. the ex-celeb nobody wants to be associated with or the desperate cockeye wannabe who clings onto him like a leech.

Could someone who knows how to create one make the new thread please ? I'd have no idea .. thanks in advance 💖

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Tik tok just smells of pure desperation! Alls she does is flick her hair and get her tits out for views.. which quite frankly are tit. She must be gutted she lost her old account and the only thing remotely exciting about her is her tits which are fake. She loves her self Which is fine if she didn’t claim to have a issue with her body. She just wants attention which she clearly doesn’t get from that wrongun cos he is too busy shoving stuff up his “ars” hopefully his new turbo machine will rip him a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephen Bear #20 Getting pegged by Jizzy who ain't got a clue, to bouncing on dildo's covered in poo

Top voted suggestion byKas01980

I made it but unsure how to link it to this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think that could be it LOL!!!! (y)(y)(y) New thread ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jeeze ... what a view uh !! 😬

View attachment 1607751

I ain't sure which one is the most desperate .. the ex-celeb nobody wants to be associated with or the desperate cockeye wannabe who clings onto him like a leech.

Could someone who knows how to create one make the new thread please ? I'd have no idea .. thanks in advance 💖
She is just so manky. Really creeps me out. I think she might creep me out more than him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.