Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he was in my dream last night, I was in a bar and he was at the bar too and we were talking about Ellie's dressing room?!
Too much time on tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe he’s cut his greasy mop after their luxury jet2 holiday, I’d be fuming if I was jizzy cankles, ruined all her shein photoshoots with his tit hair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg he was in my dream last night, I was in a bar and he was at the bar too and we were talking about Ellie's dressing room?!
Too much time on tattle 🤣
That’s not a dream that’s a nightmare / night terror

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved those Twitter days, before he started blocking people. We had hours of fun making those pics, ripping the piss out of him on everything he posted. He didn't like us much 😂Couldn't be bothered setting anymore up though after he blocked 16 different accounts I made.... The memories 😂😂😂
(I've got far too much of this tit in my photos)
Liked, shared, saved, printed out, laminated, enlarged, worshipped

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But its all in size small, so she would have stretched them all out of size with her fat ars and plastic tits.

That blue skirt is also very unflattering.
Oh gosh absolutely jizzy has no dress sense. Reminds me of the lady boys in bangkok. To be fair to them they have more class...and a better ars

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.