Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been off this page for a while and can’t find his or her Instagram pages? Come across some shockers whilst looking . He’s always been an absolute gobshite but this is like 2 completely different people.
I personally think he will go for the mental health route when he goes to court, he is completely different,
It’s shocking

Reactions: 18
Been off this page for a while and can’t find his or her Instagram pages? Come across some shockers whilst looking . He’s always been an absolute gobshite but this is like 2 completely different people.
Pahahaha Hahahaha!!!! couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke. What an absolute twit. Look at the state of him. He must be devastated. Good. You deserve it.

Reactions: 19
Honestly here is glamorous jizzy pulling her pants down in the woods. Does she think this is sexy. Defo looks like she stinks 😕. Desperation in its greatest form famous for being a complete joke that's all....
Screenshot_20220823-164746_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Where are her ankles? Her legs are the same shape as the trees in the background?
CANKLES!!!! If cankles was in the dictionary there would be a picture of hers

Not only has he rendered his pathetic little chap useless with electric bands and Christ knows what else, he's now starting to look like a stroke victim.

When will either of them learn about pumping filler into their faces and bodies? All that money to make yourself look like a freak. I seriously can't comprehend how he can look in the mirror and think "DANNNNNG, I'm the tit". When really he's just a greasy bloated munter. I feel myself shrivel inside whenever I see a picture of him. And her for that matter

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Instagram stuff on the plane was clearly for our benefit, after that extremely embarrassing photo of the aeroplane in the museum last week 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephens dad isn’t looking too well. Is that a catheter taped to his leg?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.