Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her insta stories. Did anyone else find the way she was harassing Ace a bit off. It looked like the dog was trying to sleep and she was rubbing it's face and pulling on his skin.

Why did she keep saying she'll miss the dogs where's she going, not another nose job in Turkey
I've just watched... the thing that gave me the most fear was them in the car, Ace's head nearly out the window and he clearly had no collar on, all it would take was for him to jump at the chance :confused: :oops: so, so irresponsible as dog owners.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
@Kas01980

Is she using one of those filters like mr muscle hahaha . the flat tummy checker :LOL: x The tops of her arms look too flabby compared to that midriff .. unrealistic I say ..
She deffo does, sometimes her waist looks tiny but then other shots it's more of a normal persons body. She widens her hips and shrinks her waist to make her (flabby failed) BBL look better. There's no saving that lumpy cellulite ridden thing in real life. Can only be saved with photoshop, filters and toning apps. bleeping sap

Reactions: 6
You can be fined £5000 for having a dog in the car unrestrained.
That's right, I think this is a fairly new rule? They need to either be restrained by a lead or in a cage/crate... I think. I could be wrong

Reactions: 4
Why she keep talking about her dad seeing her seedy videos and tik toks?? So weird :sick:

Can't believe she was bubbling about a room full of her cheap Chinese sweat factory clothes when there's people in Ukraine that have been separated by war and are living in their garden in an underground bunker 😖
If she feels that bad about her tit life she she could end her suffering by jumping off that big pile of rags.
My theory has always been that she's trying to be THAT girl who's Dad was sent her sex tape and become notorious the way some of the A listers (Kim K etc) have with sex tapes being leaked. Except it didn't work on Jizz's first attempt, and not on any of her other attempts, now she's just flogging a dead horse. I think she's forgotten that you actually need to be famous for a leaked sex tape to matter

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My theory has always been that she's trying to be THAT girl who's Dad was sent her sex tape and become notorious the way some of the A listers (Kim K etc) have with sex tapes being leaked. Except it didn't work on Jizz's first attempt, and not on any of her other attempts, now she's just flogging a dead horse. I think she's forgotten that you actually need to be famous for a leaked sex tape to matter
As an afterthought to this, do you guys remember when they first got together and went to that budget hell hole in Turkey last year? When the Sun printed a few things about them and about that first video they posted in the shower? I think all this talk about her Dad and family seeing her Twitter she's flogging it to death thinking the Sun are going to print about it. She's expecting "Stephen Bears girlfriend sex tape leaked to parents/Dad" story or some such bullshit. Even the Sun isn't interested anymore.

So you can stop now Jizzy, you're another level embarrassing yourself and reeking of desperation now

Reactions: 17
As an afterthought to this, do you guys remember when they first got together and went to that budget hell hole in Turkey last year? When the Sun printed a few things about them and about that first video they posted in the shower? I think all this talk about her Dad and family seeing her Twitter she's flogging it to death thinking the Sun are going to print about it. She's expecting "Stephen Bears girlfriend sex tape leaked to parents/Dad" story or some such bullshit. Even the Sun isn't interested anymore.

So you can stop now Jizzy, you're another level embarrassing yourself and reeking of desperation now

She’s also totally delusional to be the “leaked sex tape girl” because she’s Intentionally posting them online. if it’s “leaked” you’re considered more of a victim, exactly like poor Georgia who she forever mocks. Jizz is utter garbage. I say it every time but her and bear look like they absolutely stink. They’re so gross

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s also totally delusional to be the “leaked sex tape girl” because she’s Intentionally posting them online. if it’s “leaked” you’re considered more of a victim, exactly like poor Georgia who she forever mocks. Jizz is utter garbage. I say it every time but her and bear look like they absolutely stink. They’re so gross
Absolutely 100% agree. A pair of sewer rats. She's so thick I don't even think she understands the magnitude of what he's actually done, or that posting pictures of underage girls in their underwear is really not OK. After all, her presence on TikTok and TikTok being a platform for kids, makes you wonder exactly who she's trying to influence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Seems like they are going on holiday this morning with the sister and her kids, rob and his mum
God. Can you imagine being the unlucky sods stuck with that lot on your flight?! 😂 :eek: I'd cancel my holiday right there and then and duck off back home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seems like they are going on holiday this morning with the sister and her kids, rob and his mum
I can't imagine anything more of a nightmare. Hardly the lifestyle of a self made billionaire is it? So skint they can't even afford to go away on their own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't imagine anything more of a nightmare. Hardly the lifestyle of a self made billionaire is it? So skint they can't even afford to go away on their own 😂
A far cry from their private island on the Maldives 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God. Can you imagine being the unlucky sods stuck with that lot on your flight?! 😂 :eek: I'd cancel my holiday right there and then and duck off back home.
I think I would cry! The flight would be like feeding time at the zoo!

Why would you take your children away on holiday with this pair? They’re not exactly known for reining in their behaviour to suit their surroundings, which is why they lasted one day in the Maldives. I really shudder to think what those children are exposed to

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
does anyone know if he was ever signed to an agency or has he always been left to his own devices (hence the absolutely disastrous response to the georgia situation inevitably causing his downfall)?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.