Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they will film any ‘content’ they are so grim, I can’t believe they have no shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Urghhhh bag of steaming pi$$ for everyone to see & his dads cath bag on show 🤢😂
Unfortunate for him that he needs one but surely you would wear longer shorts or try to conceal it better. No shame in needing it but the whole world does not need to see your piss

Reactions: 25
Unfortunate for him that he needs one but surely you would wear longer shorts or try to conceal it better. No shame in needing it but the whole world does not need to see your piss
Yeah if it's necessary it's necessary, there's just no need to have it hanging out ya shorts :sick: 😂 I'm a nurse, I've seen many things, but I coulda done without seeing this man's piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy Stevo :sick:

1.PNG

Surely a welfare groom would be done at the vets?
Looks like the dogs are at boarding kennels as all the family are on holiday. If they had took them in that state they would have called authorities .. only reason they got them groomed.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Been off this page for a while and can’t find his or her Instagram pages? Come across some shockers whilst looking . He’s always been an absolute gobshite but this is like 2 completely different people.
Unlucky for SB he looks sad at realising no one is that desperate to slip him the sausage inside.

Reactions: 3
Yeah if it's necessary it's necessary, there's just no need to have it hanging out ya shorts :sick: 😂 I'm a nurse, I've seen many things, but I coulda done without seeing this man's piss.
Yes! I recently just started caring for elderly people and would always make sure their bags were as invisible as possible for their dignity if nothing else!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the PC game Theme Hospital? Pretty sure cum ars boy is suffering from Bloaty Head.

Screenshot_20220824-160422_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His dad is probably an attention seeker and does it for the sympathy 🤮🤮🤮
That did also cross my mind haha, I could also totally see him driving about on a mobility scooter. Bet he's got a blue badge as well (legit or not).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sort of feel bad that no one has helped him either find shorts to cover it or at least told Jiz not to film it 🥺. My dads had to have a stoma bad fitted after having cancer and he is so self conscious about everything he wears. Can imagine we’d book a beach holiday 🙄.

Love their economy flight and holiday for millionaires though 😂

I sort of feel bad that no one has helped him either find shorts to cover it or at least told Jiz not to film it 🥺. My dads had to have a stoma bad fitted after having cancer and he is so self conscious about everything he wears. Can imagine we’d book a beach holiday 🙄.

Love their economy flight and holiday for millionaires though 😂
Nah I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a horrible seedy old man who treats women like objects, enables Stephen's behaviour and starts fights in pubs after sticking up for him. He’s rotten

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a horrible seedy old man who treats women like objects, enables Stephen's behaviour and starts fights in pubs after sticking up for him. He’s rotten
I would say he’s probably got it on display in the hope that people will look at it or comment and then he can play the victim card.

Omg just looked at the illnesses list on Theme Hospital and so many apply to Stevie - gastric ejections (the cum ars), king complex, unexpected swelling. How did they know??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.