Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s involved in a long-term study on narcissism and sexual violence perpetrated by ex-reality TV “stars”. She’s carrying out fieldwork under cover right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How are some people so dumb? In her comments someone has said "this is the cutest nose yet". ITS A bleeping FILTER!!! The "Pupa" filter gives you that turned up nose look which she was using all the time, espcially around the time of her second nose job which is when she went for the pig look.

The "Hazel eyes" one is a more realistic one that shows a completley different nose ... that one is Stevie boys favourite that he uses for all of his.... that she hates being filmed on... hence why this one is on his TikTok and not hers. She doesn't even look like like the same person in both these looks. Yet people still think the Pupa one is what she really looks like!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yes, sorry but any idiot can be accepted at a mid university and the fact she chose phycology just shows that she's a dumbass. That's so typical of someone like her to choose phycology. They think it's interesting and will make them look smart. They probably think they'd be able to assess serial killers and pedos in the future. It's a subject which is heavily chosen by idiots who do not know what to choose. No way did she truly think about a career in phycology and the steps and sacrifices one must take to work in the field.
I mean I take some offence to that given that I studied both psychology and criminology at uni…

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I mean I take some offence to that given that I studied both psychology and criminology at uni…
I'm talking about idiots like her, love. Do you really think she gave it an honest thought about what she wanted to study or do you think she picked phycology because it's possibly one of the most exciting SOUNDING courses this uni offers? It's giving "Elle Woods wants to be a phycologist".

Reactions: 8
As if her parents and family don't know ... she was all over the newspapers with her and pervos Twitter ..:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As if her parents and family don't know ... she was all over the newspapers with her and pervos Twitter ..:sick:

View attachment 1507282
Christ, how old is this now? The "I've been outcast by my family because I flash my tit all over social media ...including one meant for kids"

She'll be trotting the "my dad got sent my sex tape" one out again next. Boring boring, repetitive, boring, snoooozzze. No one cares!

Wasn't she meant to be getting her hair done? Those ends....really?

Reactions: 10
I've got to agree psychology courses are the refuge of the dosser. Most people with psychology degrees end up working in call centres or sales. I know I met a lot of them.

But saying that, I have just applied for a crime and psychology course, but that's because I want to work in crime or justice. So there are always exceptions, but I don't think Jizz is one of them.

Maybe if she had done the course she may have been more equipped to avoid bears damaging behaviour though.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Tbf all my mates that did psychology were massive wreck heads and now work 16 hours a week in vegan cafes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the strangest "relationship" I've ever seen. I don't think it's been real relationship from the start. If it has they're both wackadoodle 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously, what has happened to the other two dogs? She does realise you don’t have to get ones every season hasnt she?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't stop laughing at his bandy legs from the back :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1509061
He walks like he's shat himself. Which he probably has because he's out in public and away from the confines of his chav palace. Or cum out of his ars

I think he's got to be the most unattractive bloke I've ever seen in my life. He's whole body looks bleeping weird and out of proportion.

Assuming the other two dogs got left at home then. Now they're not cute puppies anymore, another couple that are going to be dumped. And there's no way this new one is going to get anywhere NEAR the exercise he needs because these two are the laziest pair of cunts going. Because to them dogs are just to look cute and get likes. This little one will be on his way once he's full size and they can't cope with him, when he's not a cute baby anymore.

The best thing that could have EVER happened to this pair was being drowned at birth

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.