Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look so strange now they’ve been groomed, like their bodies look so tiny.
glad they finally had them groomed and that they are actually alive
They must have almost shaved them to get rid of their matted neglected fur .. it was right down to the skin :cry: I contacted the RSPCA several times, such a relief to see them clipped. I hope they get them groomed regular now 🤞

omg.PNG

Reactions: 10
Aside from the hideous migrating lips, it's that bleeping nose I can't get past 🤮. To think how much she's spent getting it looking like that 😂😂
Whys her hooter always looking like she's got a cold? End of its always red. I wonder if she polishes it? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whys her hooter always looking like she's got a cold? End of its always red. I wonder if she polishes it? :unsure:
Jizzy is gonna help Santa fly his sleigh this Xmas :LOL:

1.PNG

She may look and act drunk and throw up in taxis but ... Jizz NEVER drinks ! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hold my hand up and admit i have a drink on weekends when no work alarm .. I'm not the paragon of virtue Jazmin claims to be 🤪

I tell you even in my most drunkest moments i'd not be jealous of that thing she fawns over 😁

1.PNG

They are both toxic .. match made in hell.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not checked her latest fix of needles ..she's gonna be slagging em off soon because men approach her and call her beautiful 🤷‍♀️

jesslilysmithh_2.jpg

It's made my day seeing them clipped .. they look strange because of so much neglect .. too busy caring about themselves .. preening, pouting and shitting on dildos for £$ :love:

jesslilysmithh_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bought followers ... :ROFLMAO: scammers are always greedy.

1.PNG

Was that weird dent in her forehead a freebie ? Jizz will be growing Katie Price horns before her 25th Birthday and still screaming everyone is jealous.
1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got a bit of a wild theory guys and I mean no offence with what I'm about to say...
Do we think it's possible that Stephen is maybe transitioning?
Maybe he’s going try to get sent to a womens prison

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's the reflection of the ring light, not sure though
I'm not sure .. she went through the spraying oil on her face shine .. all that pain to be with a sex offender and bragging. I'm not even jealous of her M&S sandwich.

They look so strange now they’ve been groomed, like their bodies look so tiny.
glad they finally had them groomed and that they are actually alive
Natty .. you might find this interesting was sent to my FB .. the reason given the dogs were neglected.

1.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.