Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a bit of a wild theory guys and I mean no offence with what I'm about to say...
Do we think it's possible that Stephen is maybe transitioning?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I've got a bit of a wild theory guys and I mean no offence with what I'm about to say...
Something is going on. His sexuality or his sex whatever it is he’s still a dirty sex offender. Can’t change that.

Reactions: 14
Sharon noCare Bear
Stephanie Bareback 😂😂😂😂

Tbh this could happen purely cause he’s so desperate for money. I can see it now on some crappy channel like itvbe “Stephen to Stephanie: my story” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I did wonder! Can’t quite put my finger on it but as just growing his hair seems simplistic but he’s so unhappy and becoming a whole new person. His obsession with girls and sex was over the top. He’d still be rotten to the core.

I just keep wondering what sob story he'll come up with for the Georgia case 😂 :unsure: because you know he totally will 🤡

Reactions: 11
What's happened to the 2 little dogs ? They've disappeared
they were running about in the ‘wasps nest’ tiktok at his mums house.
I found it cruel how Jess ushered ace inside as she didn’t want him to get stung yet allowed dolly and diamond to run around right next to the shed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m annoyed that I’m even thinking about them but:
-Looking at the plane pic it seems recent (3rd nose, length of Stephen’s hair), it isn’t obviously outside, and looks like a small plane.
-Her latest picture is at South Kensington, outside the Natural History Museum.
…SO have they gone to either the NHM or the Science Museum next door (great free day out, unless you bump into these morons) and taken a picture next to a plane to pretend it’s a private plane and they are going somewhere. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m annoyed that I’m even thinking about them but:
-Looking at the plane pic it seems recent (3rd nose, length of Stephen’s hair), it isn’t obviously outside, and looks like a small plane.
-Her latest picture is at South Kensington, outside the Natural History Museum.
…SO have they gone to either the NHM or the Science Museum next door (great free day out, unless you bump into these morons) and taken a picture next to a plane to pretend it’s a private plane and they are going somewhere. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What a pair of bleeping wallys

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG 😂 I didn't put 2 and 2 together but you're so right haha!

Reactions: 7
They definitely read here considering she posted the picture of that stupid stuffed bear in her car and now all a sudden they're out and about. Bet he was shitting through his ars this time (not cumin) going out in public

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay it’s 100% The Science Museum. 🤣 reposting her picture for completeness- the stripes of the plane match perfectly with the plane seen in these photos (even the stand matches). Mic. Drop.
I have excellent gut instinct, and it has always told me Stephen Bear is a dangerous sociopath (I mean there is plenty evidence but the gut has always been there too).
Mortified for them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Okay it’s 100% The Science Museum. 🤣 reposting her picture for completeness- the stripes of the plane match perfectly with the plane seen in the background of this photo (and the tail from the other angle). Mic. Drop.
I have excellent gut instinct, and it has always told me Stephen Bear is a dangerous sociopath (I mean there is plenty evidence but the gut has always been there too).
Mortified for them.
You’re bang on.
Look at his eyes in that story. He has the eyes of a psychopath!

• Heart
Yeah defo not left the country if shes getting her hair done again 😂😂

good work on spotting that they were probably at the science museum!!
I mean.. salons do exist in other countries 🤣 but they certainly aren’t going anywhere on that decommissioned on display plane. Seriously pathetic- go out for a day and only think of Instagram content on how to look like you actually have a life, which just proves you don’t.

• Heart
I mean.. salons do exist in other countries 🤣 but they certainly aren’t going anywhere on that decommissioned on display plane. Seriously pathetic- go out for a day and only think of Instagram content on how to look like you actually have a life, which just proves you don’t.
True but you can tell from the decor its in essex or london 😂😂

oh god yeah, but got to make it look like they have a life these days

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.