Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a muppet can't even work out that her sons already in high school lol and it do take the social to see he's being fed but not the right stuff clearly fk sake.imagine being reported to social full stop.

Reactions: 4
More concerning is they seem to take the reports seriously and keep a check on her.

How old is Lynn? I thought she was a pensioner her and Steph obviously use the same anti wrinkle cream.
If she reckons she's skint now, wait til all her child benefits stop, no more child element on her UC, no more child maintenance. She's gonna have to get a job. Can you imagine that thing walking in for an interview? You wouldn't be able to understand a word she says, her hair will be hanging dripping with grease, her gunt hanging down, and you can forget smart clothes, she'll turn up in a bloody garfield snoodie with yesterday's kebab stuck down it.
I see she's got another thread going on comment cafe How embarrassing ya scraggy knob, imagine people talking about your dirty hygiene and smelling ya fishy fingers. Jesus, shoot me now! Poor Lewis surely is getting the piss taken out of him at school for his mother. The shame!

Reactions: 6
More concerning is they seem to take the reports seriously and keep a check on her.
Exactly look how hard it is to get the social to come out some kids are physically black and blue yet they go without visits and gall under the radar...she goes on like its something big to have the social come her house.i actually pity her I really do.

Reactions: 3
Well said

MY5 ffs!
---
Yeah she’s probably the lunchtime supervisor, keeping them in check in the playground,was surprised she had a teenager I thought she was in her 60’s
---
View attachment 2806251
Yeah they can tell he’s been fed, cos he’s the size of a fucking house!!!!
---
How are her so called friends in her lives not bored to death of her ‘woe is me’
Also I swear one of them actually hates her can’t remember her name but she comes across like she does in a sly way if you know what I mean

Last edited:
Lucy and Lynn have had a fight Stephanie says there is a troll in their group honestly Stephanie, no one fucking likes you. Everyone thinks you're a pleb, they are all laughing at you.
Anyone read comment cafe? She's getting slated....I'm all for it some weirdo aka Stephanie is trying to defend her, but they can't spell either. It's definitely Stephanie.

Reactions: 7
No I've never heard of comment cafe lol is it another website?

Stephanie and Lucy have now fallen out...Lucy get on comment cafe and tell everyone what a dirty tramp Stephanie is
Stephanie says Lucy takes over the lives, Lucy says she's been made out to be a liar. They all hate each other, it's brilliant
---
Yeah, there's a tiktok section and someone's made Stephanie her own thread along with the rest of the begs! It's funny reading!
---
Yeah, there's a tiktok section and someone's made Stephanie her own thread along with the rest of the begs! It's funny reading!

Reactions: 1
She’s disabled her mods for the time being said there was someone messing around with her wish list.
---
She was sweating like a pig yesterday

That lollypop is 200% her the things they’re trying to write are exactly what she said on the lives.

Reactions: 2
That lollypop is 200% her the things they’re trying to write are exactly what she said on the lives.
What account is she on? I’m currently glued to RC Speed dating but I need to watch the jezza Kyle fall out

It's gonna come out that Blessed Lucy is still trolling her, it's all falling apart now!
Lucy was saying that Stephanie said that Lynn takes over the live, Stephanie said she's lying, then Lucy said but I'm not, you've said that Steph. I can well believe that Stephanie talks about Lynn behind her back!
Now Aaron has admitted trolling her...brilliant there's gonna be a few more than are trolling her yet to come out the woodwork! She brings this all on herself.

She makes it so obvious it’s herself and her minions trolling Lynn/ Lucy I don’t know how they haven’t caught on to them by now
Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's not got many fans has she? everyone seems to hate these pair. She's doxed her own address idiot!