Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God no does she know how stupid she looks sucking her thumb what grown woman does that like seriously?

Reactions: 6
What the hell is that slop? 🤢 that's the most gross thing I've ever seen, and I've seen some kitchen slop in my time. How can she eat that? She's gotta have an iron stomach 🤢 🤢
---
God no does she know how stupid she looks sucking her thumb what grown woman does that like seriously?
She's got no self awareness of how she comes across. It must be so easy to live in her head, she's not aware of how she portrays herself. Imagine looking like an absolute twit and not been bothered 😆 I don't understand how you can suck your thumb, make sex noises over lettuce, be dirty, not wash and have no teeth, yet still she doesn't care. The shame, I couldn't!

I feel nauseous just looking at that slop!
utterly disgusting! Her meals are on par with Kays cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s grease floating on top…It’s like a stew why would you serve it with chips 🍟
TBF, ve seen myself in the past being. greedy Cnut. Defo not the amount she has
---
My kids did it until their early 20s. My youngest still does is now sometimes 😂 Doing it on a live is something else tho. 😂
---
They look like micro chips. They so pale.
Bet it tasted like it looks. Rank🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Seems there’s a row going on over some mermaid account , that Duchess Debbs was on the live saying she’s been to the police about Steph accusing her of being this troll account and being on Tattle 😂
---
That Debbs does right going to the police, Steph & Co have doxxed her address and making unsubstantiated allegations about her being on Tattle and trolling Steph ,all over TikTok, she could mention Lewis having a Tattle account ,it could just as easily be him or Steph & her mods on here fake trolling to try and push Stephs views up.
---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bottom vid is the first part of the convo, they’d definitely need to stop falsely accusing people of trolling when they’re basically trolling on TikTok I hope the police are keeping an eye on them, that Lyn seemed to be still insinuating Debbs was the mermaid 🧜‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What a bunch of plebs 😆 🤣 😂 phoning police on each other, its all drama. How embarrassing. None of them are friends to each other, they all backstab.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s very clear from the live, they were trying to set each other up and it’s backfired, there’s only a certain group of them have others private phone numbers, it makes sense it could only be between themselves.

Reactions: 4
"I'm sorry if I defended you" "this is what your applying to" jesus christ, my 4 year old can string a better sentence together. The illiterate old hag. She really has got a low IQ hasn't she?
She definitely eats all the cheesecake in one sitting, judging by the size of her fat ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, I listen into Steph's live and the first thing I hear is some person in the comments saying that Stephanie told her she's SC11....wtf....imagine if I was Stephanie?! Seriously? 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha