Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's so petty but it drives me nuts the way she coughs so much. That's when you know you need to unfollow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was on a live the other night at her mums & was moaning about how her son isn't going to get a place at a SEN nursery. Now, I totally understand that this is extremely frustrating for her & that Max has additional needs and obviously would benefit from an SEN setting but she was going on as if no other child in the city needed a place more than him which came across so self-centered & lacking empathy it was unreal! Even her Mum was saying to her that her son might thrive in a main stream setting & that there are other children who have even more complex needs than him but she was not willing to listen & even said she was "going to the papers" which anyone in Aberdeen who knows anything about her won't be surprised at... loves a bit of attention & limelight does Oor Steph! If you are an advocate for all autistic and SEN children surely you would be understanding that there may be people higher up the list than your own child when it comes to places it the nursery. Don't be fooled she is only an advocate for her own gain, it's all an act & I don't believe anyone local is falling for it 😂
I was on her live the day she had her nursery interview. There was lady on there telling her that SEN nursery / school is the the golden egg she thinks it will be. And some ASN kids thrive in mainstream environments. The lady said she worked with children with additional support needs. At first Steph kept ignoring her comments but then she got a bit passive aggressive. This is the day I unfollowed her.

Reactions: 4
I know it's so petty but it drives me nuts the way she coughs so much. That's when you know you need to unfollow 😂
Omg I thought that was only me, I’m like what’s with the coughing every 2 seconds it’s so annoying lol

Reactions: 1
Probably just wants an ASN setting as they’re open longer and during holidays.
Most mainstream establishments are same as school hours and holidays.
But oor Steph will get her own way, she’ll start greeting about her mental health soon.

It’s in preparation for her fake high pitched squeaky voice. Must be draining trying to be something you are not on the daily…

It’s like she looks forward to the appointments and the next label she could potentially attach as an outcome. Fuking screams munchausen by proxy!

The nursery placement is a perfect example, gets considered for a place, ( all of which are extremely limited) and she’s ecstatic, it was the topic of all her lives for weeks, gets assessed and when it’s considered not necessary for her son she’s outraged! Why? Surely this is good news that professionals don’t feel he needs it? More so that another child who is more fitting to the space is getting the correct support he or she may need! He appears to have a healthy routine at the private nursery he currently attends so what’s the difference?

And don’t get me started on the toilet training….it’s your responsibility as a parent to toilet train your children, he will never be ready to use the bathroom if your not ready to take him out of nappies!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
A few weeks back she made pst about companies using children with disabilities in ad's . I felt at the time she was fishing for Max to be picked up for a brand rep . So many of her followers pointed out in her comment section that companies already do use models with disabilities. She replied to one, saying yeh not your usual child with downs or something along those lines. What started of a as great platform for a mum business owner mum of a Sen child juggling motherhood a business being a wife and mother to a teenager has now in a bit of a hotness

* hotmess
Yes yes yes - the one about the asking for companies to you children with disabilities in her adverts! She’s 5 years to late do that train because they do but also what she really ment was who wants to use my son! She tagged all the supermarket high street stores etc

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes yes yes - the one about the asking for companies to you children with disabilities in her adverts! She’s 5 years to late do that train because they do but also what she really ment was who wants to use my son! She tagged all the supermarket high street stores etc
I thought exactly the same! I m sure if he were NT she d have him into modelling by now

Also what happened to the toddler group she was opening? She did aAmazon page some random millionaire bought everything within days abs it’s all at hee house I imagine - that’s all we’ve heard

Reactions: 7
Also what happened to the toddler group she was opening? She did aAmazon page some random millionaire bought everything within days abs it’s all at hee house I imagine - that’s all we’ve heard
It’s suppposed to be starting after the Easter holidays. She s strangely quiet on it though? 🧐

Last edited:
SV kept popping up on my suggestions on TikTok, she always looked SO familiar but I could never place why, I just assumed she was a friend of someone from my Insta. It's taken until this thread to realise I recognise her from all the press her and her first husband did when he was sadly ill.

However, that being incredibly sad and being said, I don't agree with just how much she's choosing to share on social media just now. She's clearly in a vulnerable state following the breakdown of marriage number two and needs to take time to process it. Rather than the quick shift from autism awareness mama to momfluencer that seems to have happened overnight. She's in her 30s and in amongst the complete oversharing of her private life there's the overwhelming amount of young TikToks thrown in too... why aren't any of these "day ones" having a word? Or will they just get accused of being jealous too?

Furthermore, she had a post a week or so ago about how she had a Stalker and how it had to stop because it was scaring her daughter. Forgive me if I'm wrong (as I'm not a mother) but if your social media was causing problems for your family... why the hell wouldn't you give it up. Its not like she's SO defined on there that it's her main source of income (she's a hairdresser). As she said, they know where she lives and Aberdeen isn't exactly a massive place. Why on earth wouldn't you just go private on your Instagram and FB and sack the TikToks off rather than beg for someone who clearly has issues to stop doing something they're likely not going to do without police intervention? Or maybe I'm being too harsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not only t
SV kept popping up on my suggestions on TikTok, she always looked SO familiar but I could never place why, I just assumed she was a friend of someone from my Insta. It's taken until this thread to realise I recognise her from all the press her and her first husband did when he was sadly ill.

However, that being incredibly sad and being said, I don't agree with just how much she's choosing to share on social media just now. She's clearly in a vulnerable state following the breakdown of marriage number two and needs to take time to process it. Rather than the quick shift from autism awareness mama to momfluencer that seems to have happened overnight. She's in her 30s and in amongst the complete oversharing of her private life there's the overwhelming amount of young TikToks thrown in too... why aren't any of these "day ones" having a word? Or will they just get accused of being jealous too?

Furthermore, she had a post a week or so ago about how she had a Stalker and how it had to stop because it was scaring her daughter. Forgive me if I'm wrong (as I'm not a mother) but if your social media was causing problems for your family... why the hell wouldn't you give it up. Its not like she's SO defined on there that it's her main source of income (she's a hairdresser). As she said, they know where she lives and Aberdeen isn't exactly a massive place. Why on earth wouldn't you just go private on your Instagram and FB and sack the TikToks off rather than beg for someone who clearly has issues to stop doing something they're likely not going to do without police intervention? Or maybe I'm being too harsh.
his but she has posted videos with her entire address in it. A Google of her name gives you her whole address, that’s like putting your fingers in the fire and crying because you’ve been burnt!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’ll be on disability benefit and carers as well as benefits for being a single parent to top up her income. I’m sure she’s not as hard done by as she makes out.
I thought exactly the same! I m sure if he were NT she d have him into modelling by now
Yep anything for attention and admiration and a quick buck 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was incredibly sad and unfortunately it was the Steph show even then. None of his family speak to her ( ex husband who passed) and she doesn’t speak to half of her family either but she’s not the problem ofcourse. Everyone else is all envious of Princess 👸🏻 Oh and day one’s are non existent nobody lasts that long enough.

Last edited:
That’s exactly all this, I’m not saying she didn’t love her husband but she was all over social media, the papers ‘fundraising’ then proposing to him, I kind of at the time felt bad for Thinking she is thriving off this. Now few years down the line it’s her little boy, obv I don’t think for one min she wouldn’t wish any of this on him but she def does thrive off it. Anything at all to give her the limelight she thinks she deserves she will take it to turn into the Steph show. As soon as she got all her tiktokers on board, it changed to the Steph show, the name was changed and influencer mode switched on. Do I think that was her plan from the start from seeing all the attention from her first husband? Absolutely

Reactions: 8
Yep anything for attention and admiration and a quick buck 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was incredibly sad and unfortunately it was the Steph show even then. None of his family speak to her ( ex husband who passed) and she doesn’t speak to half of her family either but she’s not the problem ofcourse. Everyone else is all envious of Princess 👸🏻 Oh and day one’s are non existent nobody lasts that long enough.
does anyone know why she doesn’t speak to them?

does anyone know why she doesn’t speak to them?
I'm not sure but I had a quick squint at her Instagram and his gravestone looks to only make reference to her and her daughter (who was his step daughter for a few years), and one comment she'd put was that she and her daughter now had somewhere to go when they wanted to be with him. That implies to me a disjointed relationship with his family, but I wouldn't want to speculate why.

Im not sure how I feel about her. I think the lunches are great autism isn't a one fits all and some children who sensory seek would love it. I do also understand her fight for a sen nursery as my child with sen also shows aggression like Max and is struggling in a mainstream one despite them being excellent. However I have also reached out to her and been ignored several times on comments whilst I appreciate she cant respond to everyone I think the narrative of being an advocate for children with SEN and a support to parents isnt quite accurate. She will respond to the typical huns praising her in comments and ignore a lot of fellow parents sharing their experience

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone buy the story that Petr the current estranged husband ignored the daughter or the in-laws didn't understand Autism even though there both doctors? I remember her doing lives at silly o'clock when max wouldn't sleep . She would say she was exhausted staying up with him night after night. People would say why doesn't your husband help. She would say he's a great father to max snd lily and go on about him being a great husband. Also why does she let the daughter wear those horrendous nails to school 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.