Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I can watch her with that pic and mix but you lot are amazing with the comments about it hahahaha xx

Reactions: 2
I watched like first ten seconds of the fizzy sweets and couldn’t watch anymore! I have never had second hand embarrassment so bad for anyone else in my whole life, I could not watch the rest of it… it’s a packet of gums! Literally a packet of gums.. 😳

Reactions: 8
The intro to the shark ‘ultimate combo’ 😂
‘I don’t ever really post anything about what I do in day’ 🥴 WTF! 😂 Just when I think she can get anymore stupid or thick. She doesn’t ever really post anything she does in a day guys it’s all in our imagination the eye bleeping herself, the shite pack lunches, cringey dancing, and shopping hauls among the rest of the shite.
Get a life Stephanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The intro to the shark ‘ultimate combo’ 😂
‘I don’t ever really post anything about what I do in day’ 🥴 WTF! 😂 Just when I think she can get anymore stupid or thick. She doesn’t ever really post anything she does in a day guys it’s all in our imagination the eye bleeping herself, the shite pack lunches, cringey dancing, and shopping hauls among the rest of the shite.
Get a life Stephanie.
And the slow cooker meals!??? So it’s all an illusion! Right I get it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stephanators* (lol), we need to set up a new thread, and for two reasons I wonder if someone else can do that please? Firstly I've never done this before so unsure how to do it and secondly, if I'm reading the liked comments correctly the most liked thread Suggestion was my own and I'm not sure if you're allowed to start a thread with your own suggestion?

Can anyone help please?

*also, it bothers me that Stephanator comes up as a suggested word on my auto populate on my phone now. Someone has been using it as humour too much. It's me. I'm someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep all our imagination 😂 slow cooker meals, high protein lunches but never has time for lunch so pick n mix it is 😂
Ahhh how deluded are we all for thinking she has proper lunches. Silly us!

Stephanators* (lol), we need to set up a new thread, and for two reasons I wonder if someone else can do that please? Firstly I've never done this before so unsure how to do it and secondly, if I'm reading the liked comments correctly the most liked thread Suggestion was my own and I'm not sure if you're allowed to start a thread with your own suggestion?

Can anyone help please?

*also, it bothers me that Stephanator comes up as a suggested word on my auto populate on my phone now. Someone has been using it as humour too much. It's me. I'm someone.
I don’t know how to do it, but I think you can use your own suggestion if you won xx

To be honest i thought the fizzy sweet video was one of her best of recent times. It was genuine and not staged and credit where credit is due if you click on the shop her video has resulted in hundreds of sales. Due to the stephanators she will be getting a percentage of sales so no wonder she doesnt need to cut hair! Also does anyone know if she has experience in fashion? She is working on her fashion line and just wondered if anyone know if she has done this before. Someone mentioned that she had modelled before?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest i thought the fizzy sweet video was one of her best of recent times. It was genuine and not staged and credit where credit is due if you click on the shop her video has resulted in hundreds of sales. Due to the stephanators she will be getting a percentage of sales so no wonder she doesnt need to cut hair! Also does anyone know if she has experience in fashion? She is working on her fashion line and just wondered if anyone know if she has done this before. Someone mentioned that she had modelled before?
Wise up and get a life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome back Steph!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You really need help for your issues. You are one serous screwed up cookie. Like a crushed up Oreo !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You really need help for your issues. You are one serous screwed up cookie. Like a crushed up Oreo !!
Only stating facts! Look at the tok tok shop and hundreds of those £15 bundles have been sold off that video. You might not like her but she will be getting a percentage of those sales. Thanks to the wee chap for driving up the viewers and making sales! Must be plenty stephanators out there! Even i was surprised how much sweeties steph has sold. She must be racking it in! No wonder she can afford all that luxury!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Only stating facts! Look at the tok tok shop and hundreds of those £15 bundles have been sold off that video. You might not like her but she will be getting a percentage of those sales. Thanks to the wee chap for driving up the viewers and making sales! Must be plenty stephanators out there! Even i was surprised how much sweeties steph has sold. She must be racking it in! No wonder she can afford all that luxury!
Nothing screams LuXuRy like a photo shoot at the urinals 😂
2E584941-D702-47C0-BD67-05B87C8FE599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.