Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dancing like a dick head into your phone whilst willing pushing any freebie that gets sent to you doesn’t sound like success to me? “Couldn’t do this without you” do what? For someone who doesn’t have enough hours in the day she manages to allocate plenty to tik tok!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah about having the child with additional needs is hard I get that myself coz I’ve got two that had to fight for their support and it shouldn’t be like that but I can’t help but think she’s not as nice as she makes out.
I’m the same with the tiktok trends. They over use them hahaha.
I do think she’s an attention seeker tho, she loved her husband so much and said she wouldn’t ever slate him to then slate him on nearly every video.

Reactions: 5
Yeah about having the child with additional needs is hard I get that myself coz I’ve got two that had to fight for their support and it shouldn’t be like that but I can’t help but think she’s not as nice as she makes out.
I’m the same with the tiktok trends. They over use them hahaha.
I do think she’s an attention seeker tho, she loved her husband so much and said she wouldn’t ever slate him to then slate him on nearly every video.

Totally! I think she’s shocked AF that he’s left her. Nae ideal when your posting videos about renewing your vows!

Reactions: 4
Did she get married quite quickly after meeting her husband? I’m sure she’s mentioned this but not sure incase I’m thinking of someone else x

Yeah the gun video has been done too much that’s it’s cringy now when she does it. I do feel she’s been dealt a tit deck of cards with her first husband passing away, and catching her second one on tinder. He looked like a dick on some of the videos with Max. It must be hard for her, maybe I’m a soft touch but I feel for her. I think she may be trying to do the influencer thing to help pay her bills. Can’t be easy being on your own with 2 kids and all the bills to pay.

Did she get married quite quickly after meeting her husband? I’m sure she’s mentioned this but not sure incase I’m thinking of someone else x
I think she said after 10 months but I could be wrong😂

Reactions: 8
She has previously mentioned on live before that her husband doesn’t provide maintenance monies for Max but he does pay the mortgage/bills within the home.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her but feel she’s changed. Very attention seeking. The gun videos are so cringe & overdone! Also, she posted “my followers want me to have my own clothing range” WHAT LOL who ???

Reactions: 6
5 months x
Yes she definitely said 5 months. It’s her poor daughter I feel sorry for, openly admits that her 2nd husband stopped speaking to her daughter after a year of marriage. That poor girl has lost a step father at a very young age then mum marries someone after 5 months then let’s him treat her that way. I do feel sorry for her having lost her 1st husband so young but she really needs to think about her daughter, the trauma of what she’s been through in her short life is bound to take its toll. She’s also been separated for a few weeks and other night was flirting with some single dad on Facebook then going on about this gives me the ick about this man etc it’s like give it up love, take a break and concentrate on your kids. Likely hood is in a few months she will meet “the love of her life”. It’s all a bit sad really although some of the people leaving comments on tik tok I tend to think there’s a lot more of a back story and all is not what it seems on social media

Reactions: 12
She has previously mentioned on live before that her husband doesn’t provide maintenance monies for Max but he does pay the mortgage/bills within the home.
That’s pretty decent of him tbh.

I’m too nosy and want to know what the whole of Aberdeen have been gossiping about. Any tea ☕

Reactions: 7
Yes she definitely said 5 months. It’s her poor daughter I feel sorry for, openly admits that her 2nd husband stopped speaking to her daughter after a year of marriage. That poor girl has lost a step father at a very young age then mum marries someone after 5 months then let’s him treat her that way. I do feel sorry for her having lost her 1st husband so young but she really needs to think about her daughter, the trauma of what she’s been through in her short life is bound to take its toll. She’s also been separated for a few weeks and other night was flirting with some single dad on Facebook then going on about this gives me the ick about this man etc it’s like give it up love, take a break and concentrate on your kids. Likely hood is in a few months she will meet “the love of her life”. It’s all a bit sad really although some of the people leaving comments on tik tok I tend to think there’s a lot more of a back story and all is not what it seems on social media
Me too. Her daughter seems a lovely sensitive soul. I don t think she gets much time with her mum on her own. Can t imagine living in a home where your own child was ignored. Must have been awful for her x

Reactions: 2
Me too. Her daughter seems a lovely sensitive soul. I don t think she gets much time with her mum on her own. Can t imagine living in a home where your own child was ignored. Must have been awful for her x
Agreed, I saw her on a live getting quite defefensive when being challenged on her daughter, her words “I’ve Max too”. Sorry from one mum to anther your daughters lost a step dad in very sad circumstances, , youve gone on to have numerous relationships with men quite soon afterwards , you’ve then met someone and married within 5 months (who actually does that) , had another child that you openly favour, then surprise surprise it hasn’t worked out. That poor daughter I feel so so sooooo bad for her

Sad thing is she will never see it cause she’s so narcissistic it will be all the “trolls” that calling her outs fault. No one’s trolling love they’re just looking at your social media and using their brain to inform an opinion of what’s going on x

Yeah coz her daughter is “fine” she will think she doesn’t need to do anything but the daughter isn’t fine and still needs her mum, I’ve got two children with extra needs and 2 that haven’t but they get the same attention as I take them out on one to one days etc so they all get a share and time out with me and dad. Or just me or just dad but it works. You can’t keep pushing one away just coz max has extra needs. She gets sent stuff that’s more for her and max and then if Lilly gets it’s like oh Lilly got this, like she thought she better mention not she wanted too! There’s defo something about her tho like someone said she’s not had it easy but there’s plenty more people who haven’t. That clothing range is really silly. I’ve seen nobody ask for that.

Reactions: 3
She needs to do some looking in the mirror and do some research on narcissists because she absolutely screeeeeeams narcissistic to me. I find her extremely hard to like. I don’t follow her but she pops up on my FYP all the time and one video I saw she was insinuating an abusive relationship and then the next time I saw her crying because he didn’t want to go on a day out with her. 🥴 also, she’s daft for mentioning tattle on there because I would never of thought she’d have a thread so she’s literally sent me here. Although wouldn’t be surprised if that was the plan this woman clearly thrives off attention good or bad. 🥴

Reactions: 14
She definitely sends mixed messages about her sons dad, in one live she was talking tit about him and how he wasn’t watching the kid properly and she was working in the salon and had to go and take over from him to calm him down. But now she always says she can’t fault his parenting 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think she favours her son though. She often talks on lives about how she’s going shopping with her daughter or she misses her when she’s at her dads as she has no one to talk to. They were saying in a recent live that her daughter is her best friend as well as her daughter but knows there is a line and she is disciplined. I think we just see less of the girl in the videos which is fair given that she is a teenager and has more independence.

she wants to be an influencer clearly but cant even disclose ads or gifted items, report to asa is due I think

I did like her at the start, Until she turned it into the Steph show and away from the autism (how sake gained followers in first place) but the thing that got me, her daughter got her little bits for her bd, ‘some primark jewellery’ which she loved! Now selling other jewellery she slagged off primarks stuff, like a week after her daughter bought it. I unfollowed after that

Reactions: 10
I used to enjoy watching them to but I agree so much trends just fine for the views - she did say on one video ( before the split) “ it’s content it’s not all true “ which makes me think she knows what’s trending and gets views etc to make her TikTok big so will legit do anything for content - I didn’t like how she referenced her marriage ( after split) as the same as Chelsea from east Enders - felt like she was dismissive to people with series abuse relationship-and if that’s really how her marriage was I don’t think she would be sharing it so easily ( again I could be wrong tho )
I don’t tbh k she’s a bad person I genuinely believe she’s doing TikTok / influence started to make money to look after her kids yes - but also she made a point that “ the house is mine - was mine before “ so strange one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.