Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put up a few posts about her first husband but they always disappear, very strange. She had one up the other week but it’s now gone. I wonder What that’s all about seems very strange behaviour

So am I right that her first husband died & that he is the father of her 13 year old daughter?
And then her 2nd husband is the father of max?

Reactions: 1
So am I right that her first husband died & that he is the father of her 13 year old daughter?
And then her 2nd husband is the father of max?
From what she’s said in her lives, her daughters dad is in jail, her first husband was her daughters step dad and he passed away then she had max to her second husband

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her kid could commit arson and a grand theft auto and she’d still make a tiktok to the gun noise saying it’s because he is a sensory seeker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah also not just her but what annoys me about people on TikTok etc “ gets gifted a personalised Starbucks cup for there kids , shows it in a video” I love supporting small business - no you did a video opening a free gift - supporting would be buying stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah also not just her but what annoys me about people on TikTok etc “ gets gifted a personalised Starbucks cup for there kids , shows it in a video” I love supporting small business - no you did a video opening a free gift - supporting would be buying stuff
This….. is exactly what I say…. Your doing a tiktok and not using it again. Don’t do various tiktoks weeks later using said product and tagging them again, or like you say actually buying.

Reactions: 2
This….. is exactly what I say…. Your doing a tiktok and not using it again. Don’t do various tiktoks weeks later using said product and tagging them again, or like you say actually buying.
thought the exact same thing when I watched her beg (sorry ask) for an MUA in Glasgow for her & her friend, knowing fine well they will be offered it for free. Which is what happened, does she not realise half of the make up artists are also single parents with bills to pay etc like she says she’s struggling to do… but will happily take free make up from them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
thought the exact same thing when I watched her beg (sorry ask) for an MUA in Glasgow for her & her friend, knowing fine well they will be offered it for free. Which is what happened, does she not realise half of the make up artists are also single parents with bills to pay etc like she says she’s struggling to do… but will happily take free make up from them
A few weeks back she made pst about companies using children with disabilities in ad's . I felt at the time she was fishing for Max to be picked up for a brand rep . So many of her followers pointed out in her comment section that companies already do use models with disabilities. She replied to one, saying yeh not your usual child with downs or something along those lines. What started of a as great platform for a mum business owner mum of a Sen child juggling motherhood a business being a wife and mother to a teenager has now in a bit of a hotness

A few weeks back she made pst about companies using children with disabilities in ad's . I felt at the time she was fishing for Max to be picked up for a brand rep . So many of her followers pointed out in her comment section that companies already do use models with disabilities. She replied to one, saying yeh not your usual child with downs or something along those lines. What started of a as great platform for a mum business owner mum of a Sen child juggling motherhood a business being a wife and mother to a teenager has now in a bit of a hotness
* hotmess

Reactions: 1

* hotmess
Yeah it’s def the Steph show. As soon as she changed her name from autism voice/ mum I can’t remeber the exact name, that’s when I was like this about you trying to become an influencer, nothing else! Wish is a shame as I liked her at the start, but now I’m like far to many influencers, trying to sell you things constantly, and that’s exactly how she has gone

Reactions: 4
I think she believed her impending “tik tok fame” would make him stay. In her numerous lives he appeared cold/off with her but perhaps the jumping about in a red lip claiming to be fierce was boring the life out of him! Regardless he’s fucked off and she can’t quite believe it.

I think she believed her impending “tik tok fame” would make him stay. In her numerous lives he appeared cold/off with her but perhaps the jumping about in a red lip claiming to be fierce was boring the life out of him! Regardless he’s fucked off and she can’t quite believe it.
I used to watch her lives all The time. I can remember the live when some one told her that her man is on tinder. How is he ok with her posting all this, especially the things she has said about his parents. I can remember watching Her live and her ranting on and on about his mum and dad, that's when I went off her. His family might be vile. But alarm bells start ringing when some one acts to be amazingly perfect and shifts all blame on to other parties. She puts so much out there about her personal life then when one of her fans dares asks a question on her lives she can be very rude. On a side note are other mums jealous of her because she lets her 13 year old dye her hair lol.

• Wow
I used to watch her lives all The time. I can remember the live when some one told her that her man is on tinder. How is he ok with her posting all this, especially the things she has said about his parents. I can remember watching Her live and her ranting on and on about his mum and dad, that's when I went off her. His family might be vile. But alarm bells start ringing when some one acts to be amazingly perfect and shifts all blame on to other parties. She puts so much out there about her personal life then when one of her fans dares asks a question on her lives she can be very rude. On a side note are other mums jealous of her because she lets her 13 year old dye her hair lol.

I’ve noticed this too re the behaviours on the live. Like if she doesn’t understand the question or it doesn’t suit her narrative at that particular time, her mask slips and she’s aggressive AF! Anyone with anything but admiration is jealous of her remember……snore off!!!!

Reactions: 7
i have noticed that to, I think she comes across as really rude at times. I feel her story is just so far fetched, she had the best husband, but couldnt even switch a light on.. so shocked about him leaving but lived with him while he ignored her 13yr old daughter. I feel she exaggerates it all. I def wouldn’t want to be hanging round a soft play with my ex if he treated one of my other kids like that. The whole thing screams, feel sorry for me i was the perfect wife. And there is always two sides to a story

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed this too re the behaviours on the live. Like if she doesn’t understand the question or it doesn’t suit her narrative at that particular time, her mask slips and she’s aggressive AF! Anyone with anything but admiration is jealous of her remember……snore off!!!!
She really comes across as very snappy and aggressive. She said on her live today that her tik tok will be changing as she’s going to have to watch what she’s saying so she’s not upsetting folk as she needs to make money because she’s agreed with the husband that she’s got a year to make money to keep her house. Not a good situation to be In and I feel sorry for the kids however for someone struggling she seems to do a lot of shopping, each to their own I suppose but interesting to see how the account changes going forward.

A year to keep her house? She has said numerous times the house is her house so didn't have to worry. So which is it? In order to be a good liar you need to remember what you have said Mrs contradiction 🤥 As for the everyone is jealous of me she is like this in real life she has such a HUGE opinion of herself she thinks everyone in Aberdeen is envious of her. Nothing to do with that fact she’s a horror and has trampled on many over the years.Mummy and Nana still calls her princess ffs so what do you expect? 🤣 The Steph show does not only exist on TikTok…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait she was told on a Live he was on Tinder? 🤣🤣🤣 omg, wish I’d seen that.
No wonder he’s had enough, she is hard, hard work. I’ve worked with a lot of autistic children over the years. Her ‘sensory seeking’ lunch boxes etc, are probably totally overwhelming for Max.

Reactions: 3
I used to live in Aberdeen so don’t know her personally but know a few of her friends, one being one of her ‘day ones’. She’s always come across to me as if she needed a partner to feel validated, after her first husband died she jumped from relationship to relationship. Every guy was the love of her life, so perfect, treated her like a Queen, then they’d split and he’d be the worst man ever. Seems like that’s what has happened with her son’s Dad.
Everything with her first husband’s illness was very, very public and they did a lot of fundraising and raising awareness etc which can’t be taken away from her but I always felt she loved some of the attention. (I know that sounds so so horrible). They got a lot of things for the wedding paid for/discounted because he was so ill so she’s dealt with gifted stuff before, albeit under different circumstances.
I find it very telling that her daughter and Cammy were so so close but she now doesn’t speak to his family. Surely you’d keep in touch with them to feel some connection to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah so the least she could do is pay something & keep them shouting them out. Not just the once. This is what I hate about the big creators. They take advantage. All the time!

Reactions: 2
She’ll be on disability benefit and carers as well as benefits for being a single parent to top up her income. I’m sure she’s not as hard done by as she makes out.

Reactions: 10
She was on a live the other night at her mums & was moaning about how her son isn't going to get a place at a SEN nursery. Now, I totally understand that this is extremely frustrating for her & that Max has additional needs and obviously would benefit from an SEN setting but she was going on as if no other child in the city needed a place more than him which came across so self-centered & lacking empathy it was unreal! Even her Mum was saying to her that her son might thrive in a main stream setting & that there are other children who have even more complex needs than him but she was not willing to listen & even said she was "going to the papers" which anyone in Aberdeen who knows anything about her won't be surprised at... loves a bit of attention & limelight does Oor Steph! If you are an advocate for all autistic and SEN children surely you would be understanding that there may be people higher up the list than your own child when it comes to places it the nursery. Don't be fooled she is only an advocate for her own gain, it's all an act & I don't believe anyone local is falling for it 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.