Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in a video once (pre separation) that she didn’t post all the amazing things her husband did because it would leave him open to other women… obviously been red flags for a while if that’s the case!

Reactions: 4
I really liked her at first, we're in very similar situations so I sympathised....however all these videos and ranting about her ex can be used against her if it comes to going to court so her offline friends should be stopping her from doing this. Kids seem lovely so she's clearly a good mum unlike the likes of Rosie Bush.

She was on not happy about Tattle discussing peoples life’s but how does she think her husband or her daughters dad feels when she’s on speaking about them. She was slagging off her husbands family on a live a few times. There was another I’ve where she mocked an ex boyfriend who drove a Porche and took her to an expensive hotel on a boat or something and when he tried to pay for cocktails his card was declined and heaven forbid she had to pay them. She then said he was flash but had money troubles and was basically laughing and mocking him. Now The city she stays in is a pretty small place and I can guarantee people will know who that person is. The point I’m making is these people think it’s ok to discuss others for content but as soon as someone writes anything about them they go off on one.

Reactions: 11
She said in a video once (pre separation) that she didn’t post all the amazing things her husband did because it would leave him open to other women… obviously been red flags for a while if that’s the case!
Yes same ‘amazing’ husband who she claims love bombed her in the beginning when they met she said this on a live and controlled her to the point she couldn’t have her heating on. He’s either amazing or he’s not?! Think it depends on her mood on the day or whether he’s done something to annoy her if he’s amazing or a narc. Everything she says is extremely contradictory.

Reactions: 8
Glad so many people have the same thoughts about this one as me.
Moaning about all this tit the husband done, not allowed the heating on, not allowed to eat, ignored her daughter? But that was all fine and she willingly put up up with it before he decided to leave? Admitted sexting him and sending pics when he was working away to keep things alive when he got home, but when he got home he was an hole to you and your daughter? But he provided a big house and car so that’s all fine. Just weren’t allowed to heat the big house 🤣🤣🤣
For any mother to stand back and allow a man to ignore her daughter in her own house but go upto bed and shag him every night is a vile, toxic individual who should not have kids!!
Also she proposed to her first husband when he was terminally ill so she knew what she was signing up for. She knew she was getting married to a dying man, again no consideration for her daughter and I’m sure this is what the whole of aberdeen were gossiping about.
Also the big house, off shore worker, she sends max to nursery for free every day, even in the school holidays she gets a place. Not saying the child isn’t hard work but she has a lot of spare time on her hands.
So aye in a nutshell, don’t cry about your ex husband just because he’s had enough and left when you were more than willing to keep putting up with his behaviour!! He left, not you. He would still be ignoring your daughter right now if he didn’t leave. You would be allowing that Stephanie. You.

And also he is probably refusing to meet her and have a day out together with max on the advice of his family or lawyers.
Why would he go and have a family day out when she is spreading his whole life all over social media? Slagging him one minute but wanting to go to soft play the next? The man who ignored her daughter?
The day out is for her not Max.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
LOL she directed people to her tattle thread with that tiktok I saw the other day - anyone that knows Tattle knows its a space of truth no bullshit iNfLuEnZeR lies and attention seeking behaviour. She's just loading up her tiktok shop and says 'L'oreal InFAILable.. like hun, its Infallible'

Reactions: 5
I really liked her at the start, but I've got mixed feelings now. She barely replies to any followers. I have 2 kids with Autism and been a single Mum for a while too so at the start she (should've been) was relatable.

The wee guy is only turning 3, he's very young. My boy was completely non verbal, very little eye contact, not really responding, at that age and he's a wee chatterbox now. They can develop with the right support.

Agree what was said about the husband ignoring her daughter, that's just awful! Why would you let that happen! The wee girl has lost her own Dad so why should she go through more suffering!

• Heart
I really liked her at the start, but I've got mixed feelings now. She barely replies to any followers. I have 2 kids with Autism and been a single Mum for a while too so at the start she (should've been) was relatable.

The wee guy is only turning 3, he's very young. My boy was completely non verbal, very little eye contact, not really responding, at that age and he's a wee chatterbox now. They can develop with the right support.

Agree what was said about the husband ignoring her daughter, that's just awful! Why would you let that happen! The wee girl has lost her own Dad so why should she go through more suffering!
She hasn’t lost her dad, he’s still on the scene when he chooses. It was her stepdad who died.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t lost her dad, he’s still on the scene when he chooses. It was her stepdad who died.
She told everyone on live and one of her tik tok posts that her daughters dad was in prison for badly injuring someone in a road accident. Not the kind of thing you want to splash over tik tok. I honestly feel so bad for her daughter she constantly refers to her as “my rock” sorry love you’re supposed to be your daughters rock not the other way round. That’s the problem with narcissist they become the child and the child becomes the parent. She seems like a lovely girl I honestly feel so bad for her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She told everyone on live and one of her tik tok posts that her daughters dad was in prison for badly injuring someone in a road accident. Not the kind of thing you want to splash over tik tok. I honestly feel so bad for her daughter she constantly refers to her as “my rock” sorry love you’re supposed to be your daughters rock not the other way round. That’s the problem with narcissist they become the child and the child becomes the parent. She seems like a lovely girl I honestly feel so bad for her
He’s out now but yeah she does seem a good kid

Moaning about all this tit the husband done, not allowed the heating on, not allowed to eat, ignored her daughter? But that was all fine and she willingly put up up with it before he decided to leave? Admitted sexting him and sending pics when he was working away to keep things alive when he got home, but when he got home he was an hole to you and your daughter? But he provided a big house and car so that’s all fine. Just weren’t allowed to heat the big house 🤣🤣🤣
For any mother to stand back and allow a man to ignore her daughter in her own house but go upto bed and shag him every night is a vile, toxic individual who should not have kids!!
Also she proposed to her first husband when he was terminally ill so she knew what she was signing up for. She knew she was getting married to a dying man, again no consideration for her daughter and I’m sure this is what the whole of aberdeen were gossiping about.
Also the big house, off shore worker, she sends max to nursery for free every day, even in the school holidays she gets a place. Not saying the child isn’t hard work but she has a lot of spare time on her hands.
So aye in a nutshell, don’t cry about your ex husband just because he’s had enough and left when you were more than willing to keep putting up with his behaviour!! He left, not you. He would still be ignoring your daughter right now if he didn’t leave. You would be allowing that Stephanie. You.

And also he is probably refusing to meet her and have a day out together with max on the advice of his family or lawyers.
Why would he go and have a family day out when she is spreading his whole life all over social media? Slagging him one minute but wanting to go to soft play the next? The man who ignored her daughter?
Well said and nice to see ya on another thread pal ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The way Iv heard her speak to her daughter in lives tho, its awful. And anyone else notice she starts speaking about one thing, doesnt finish and is onto somthing else 🤦🏼‍♀️

The way Iv heard her speak to her daughter in lives tho, its awful. And anyone else notice she starts speaking about one thing, doesnt finish and is onto somthing else 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be honest there’s only so much of an Aberdeen/Inverness accent I can take. Grates my brain. I couldn’t listen to her on a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes! This…..

I really like watching her and have followed her for ages. Its nice to see someone who literally puts her kids first instead of the likes of Mrs M or Sarah Mama Life. Sounds like she's had a lot of sadness in her life and I hope she finds happiness
Now you mention it she reminds me of how Mrs Meld used to be

I can’t stand the woman. I’m actually annoyed she’s hit 100k or whatever as she needs cancelling.

Does she have 2 or 3 children?
I thought she had a grown up daughter? Like 18ish?!
Then a tik tok popped up today saying she has max and a 13yr old girl…
She has her ex (cheating) offshore husband & a husband who died.
But is there a third man? I’m lost!
She popped up on my fyp ages ago in a wedding dress doing Celine Dion & I thought she looked fab.
But lately these toxic rants are a bit cringe.
Poor children getting their dirty laundry aired.
Haven’t watched her a lot but from what I have seen I didn’t really like her body language & words/interaction with her son.
The last tik tok that popped up she was ranting about her son “shitting himself” as she put it. Didn’t like that.
Plus, when she was recording about it he was in the bath with his sister. Like could she not be supportive to him & then record her bloody tik tok once he is in bed?
Personally I would say she is a complete head melter of a wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I followed her and really liked her content and empathised as my child is also autistic.. but something isn't sitting right. I'll be honest she seems desperate and a lot of things are dramatised I feel for attention . She blasted a girl called Paige on her account . As Paige wanted her to promote wax melts. Steph refused as it wasn't genuine. She said she would never burn candles or have wax melts, because of Max. I thought good on her fir being genuine. Low and behold she gets gifted candles by some company and starts promoting them a few months later. There are quite a few in discrepancies now that don't add up. If fellow autism mums question her. She's quite rude in the comments. I get it her son is newly diagnosed. It's all new to her . But a lot of the things she says about autism are pretty out dates now. Unless Aberdeen is well behind the times

Reactions: 14
Does she have 2 or 3 children?
I thought she had a grown up daughter? Like 18ish?!
Then a tik tok popped up today saying she has max and a 13yr old girl…
She has her ex (cheating) offshore husband & a husband who died.
But is there a third man? I’m lost!
She popped up on my fyp ages ago in a wedding dress doing Celine Dion & I thought she looked fab.
But lately these toxic rants are a bit cringe.
Poor children getting their dirty laundry aired.
Haven’t watched her a lot but from what I have seen I didn’t really like her body language & words/interaction with her son.
The last tik tok that popped up she was ranting about her son “shitting himself” as she put it. Didn’t like that.
Plus, when she was recording about it he was in the bath with his sister. Like could she not be supportive to him & then record her bloody tik tok once he is in bed?
Personally I would say she is a complete head melter of a wife.
Exactly ,the video was a bit below the the belt. He can't consent. He has a right to privacy and dignity too. I don't understand how talking about max negatively is raising awareness for autism. She comes across as very patronising. She has one child with autism and CP and acts like she can speak on behalf of them all. She needs to educate herself on sensory behaviours and the difference between meltdowns and tantrums before trying to educate 100k people on it

Reactions: 7
She’s put up a few posts about her first husband but they always disappear, very strange. She had one up the other week but it’s now gone. I wonder What that’s all about seems very strange behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.