Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she loves the fact that max needs this help so she can be told how well she’s doing and I don’t think the husband was that bad coz I’m telling you now if my partner didn’t accept my kids from a previous and ignored them then we wouldn’t be together. Wouldn’t want my kids feeling awkward in their house.
As much as she is an attention seeker and thinks she’s the bees knees. I don’t think any parent worth there salt would wish to have a disabled child.

Reactions: 4
As much as she is an attention seeker and thinks she’s the bees knees. I don’t think any parent worth there salt would wish to have a disabled child.
but she does love the "woe is me" that goes along with it. She loves to think every one is judging her and her son. It's 2022! My son was diagnosed autistic when he was 3 he is now 8. I can honestly say society is so accepting . People are more aware of hidden disabilities now. I can remember on her live's she said autism acceptance should be given the same priorities as racism🙄 does she not know the disability discrimination act exsists? All these flippant comments just show HER ignorance and lack of education

Reactions: 11
Yeah see one thing I don’t get is that daughter thing, why would you be with anyone that doesn’t get on with your child, and completely blanks them, coz I couldn’t/wouldn’t be with someone that couldn’t take my kids on…. No way!
Like ya say if tinder is correct and that then that’s disgusting but is it coz she was airing his life online or had
but she does love the "woe is me" that goes along with it. She loves to think every one is judging her and her son. It's 2022! My son was diagnosed autistic when he was 3 he is now 8. I can honestly say society is so accepting . People are more aware of hidden disabilities now. I can remember on her live's she said autism acceptance should be given the same priorities as racism🙄 does she not know the disability discrimination act exsists? All these flippant comments just show HER ignorance and lack of education
yeah this is what I meant I just worded it wrong. Not the fact she likes it but like the attention it brings! People are more excepting these days than ever before. You do still get a few small minded idiots but they usually go away if they don’t get attention.

I’ve explained what I meant below. Didn’t mean in the way it was took! Sorry for that x

Reactions: 3
Yeah see one thing I don’t get is that daughter thing, why would you be with anyone that doesn’t get on with your child, and completely blanks them, coz I couldn’t/wouldn’t be with someone that couldn’t take my kids on…. No way!
Like ya say if tinder is correct and that then that’s disgusting but is it coz she was airing his life online or had

yeah this is what I meant I just worded it wrong. Not the fact she likes it but like the attention it brings! People are more excepting these days than ever before. You do still get a few small minded idiots but they usually go away if they don’t get attention.

I’ve explained what I meant below. Didn’t mean in the way it was took! Sorry for that x
Don't apologise I knew exactly what you meant.X

• Heart
SO glad I’ve found a thread for this woman. She always used to show up on my FYP and I did follow at first as my little one is Autistic. I used to comment all the time, but she literally NEVER interacts with comments (even people in the same position as her) so that used to annoy the duck out of me. Then she posted a TikTok about how Covid was stupid as she couldn’t get appointments for her son and admitted to being an antivaxxer, so I blocked her. What an hole! She’s so cringe now 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh for sure she definitely has this attitude and thinks she knows it all. Every autistic child is different and has there own star qualities.

Reactions: 2
SO glad I’ve found a thread for this woman. She always used to show up on my FYP and I did follow at first as my little one is Autistic. I used to comment all the time, but she literally NEVER interacts with comments (even people in the same position as her) so that used to annoy the duck out of me. Then she posted a TikTok about how Covid was stupid as she couldn’t get appointments for her son and admitted to being an antivaxxer, so I blocked her. What an hole! She’s so cringe now 😂
She'll interact if you blow smoke up her arse though.

Reactions: 6
She's the only single parent who's ever been ill.
She bleeping lives for a label - single parent has been added to her bio, incase anyone missed that she is one - please take note.

What’s funny is she’s forgotten all about the co-parenting label from last week….it no longer suits her narrative after he binned her offer of a play date. Whilst I salute co-parenting I would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than spend my time with my ex husband, maybe that’s just me 😂

However folks remember she’s just being the best parent she can be - SNORE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She bleeping lives for a label - single parent has been added to her bio, incase anyone missed that she is one - please take note.

What’s funny is she’s forgotten all about the co-parenting label from last week….it no longer suits her narrative after he binned her offer of a play date. Whilst I salute co-parenting I would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than spend my time with my ex husband, maybe that’s just me 😂

Oh I hear you I'm the same I don't blame him for dodging the soft play bullet. I'd rather eat dug shite than spend anytime with my ex.

I've given up watching her woe is me crap, woman supporting woman buy my tat and them gun noises trigger my anxiety.

Reactions: 7

Don’t forget as well that it’s just jealousy everyone, we’re all just so very jealous of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so i am a fan of hers and been kinda surprised at the response on here. It gives you a different perspective i suppose but at the end of the day i dont see what the problem is with trying to make money out of your fame- isnt that what all influencers do? I also see how some got following her for the autistic stuff but everyone needs a hook to get a following.
Anyway someone has maybe said it already and i missed it but steph has made out in lives beforen that people gossip about her in the town she is from- can anyone explain what she is on about? Is it she is in posh house and stuff and people just jealous in a small town? Os she a local celeb?

Reactions: 2
so i am a fan of hers and been kinda surprised at the response on here. It gives you a different perspective i suppose but at the end of the day i dont see what the problem is with trying to make money out of your fame- isnt that what all influencers do? I also see how some got following her for the autistic stuff but everyone needs a hook to get a following.
Anyway someone has maybe said it already and i missed it but steph has made out in lives beforen that people gossip about her in the town she is from- can anyone explain what she is on about? Is it she is in posh house and stuff and people just jealous in a small town? Os she a local celeb?
She stays in Aberdeen - it’s a city definitely not a small town. The area or her house is not ‘posh’. Not sure why people gossiped about her before? She s definitely not a celeb locally x

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't say the whole of Aberdeen gossiped about her but when her first husband was ill they did a lot of fundraising & raising awareness for the Anthony Nolan Trust I believe it was encouraging people to sign up to become donors. Which was & still is extremely admirable! There was a lot of presence online about it & also made the local paper. Then he sadly passed away which also made the paper etc then I never heard her name again until she popped up on my fyp. It took me a while as I heard the Aberdeen accent & recognised her face but couldn't place it. Aberdeen is a city where I'm sure the majority of people don't know who she is 😂 its just a certain age of people from certain areas in the city who know of her but before she popped up on tiktok I must say she could of walked past me in the street & I wouldn't of recognised her as it was so long ago that I last saw a picture of her. I dont know the ins & outs of what happened after her husband passed as obviously all the social media posts stopped & the family were left in privacy to grieve. I would say it would only be a very small circle of people who kept up with her afterwards as people's interest was with her husbands health & the huge fight he put up. I'm sure the people that gossiped about her were people who already knew her personally. I will say it was amazing how much fundraising & the awareness they raised at the time no one can ever take that away from her.

I wouldn't say the whole of Aberdeen gossiped about her but when her first husband was ill they did a lot of fundraising & raising awareness for the Anthony Nolan Trust I believe it was encouraging people to sign up to become donors. Which was & still is extremely admirable! There was a lot of presence online about it & also made the local paper. Then he sadly passed away which also made the paper etc then I never heard her name again until she popped up on my fyp. It took me a while as I heard the Aberdeen accent & recognised her face but couldn't place it. Aberdeen is a city where I'm sure the majority of people don't know who she is 😂 its just a certain age of people from certain areas in the city who know of her but before she popped up on tiktok I must say she could of walked past me in the street & I wouldn't of recognised her as it was so long ago that I last saw a picture of her. I dont know the ins & outs of what happened after her husband passed as obviously all the social media posts stopped & the family were left in privacy to grieve. I would say it would only be a very small circle of people who kept up with her afterwards as people's interest was with her husbands health & the huge fight he put up. I'm sure the people that gossiped about her were people who already knew her personally. I will say it was amazing how much fundraising & the awareness they raised at the time no one can ever take that away from her.
Oh thats amazing! She is still doing charity stuff actually when I think about it. she is doing a nursery after a generous person bought all the nursery stuff through her wishlist.

She stays in Aberdeen - it’s a city definitely not a small town. The area or her house is not ‘posh’. Not sure why people gossiped about her before? She s definitely not a celeb locally x
Oh sorry i couldnt remember where she was from. Didnt think it was a city just got the impression it was a small place

Oh thats amazing! She is still doing charity stuff actually when I think about it. she is doing a nursery after a generous person bought all the nursery stuff through her wishlist.

Oh sorry i couldnt remember where she was from. Didnt think it was a city just got the impression it was a small place
I am getting SERIOUS Demi Donnelly posting on her own thread vibes here...

Reactions: 13
She might be in a new build house but the area she lives is definitely not posh! 🙈 and she’s definitely not a local celeb 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.