Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she loves the fact that max needs this help so she can be told how well she’s doing and I don’t think the husband was that bad coz I’m telling you now if my partner didn’t accept my kids from a previous and ignored them then we wouldn’t be together. Wouldn’t want my kids feeling awkward in their house.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone buy the story that Petr the current estranged husband ignored the daughter or the in-laws didn't understand Autism even though there both doctors? I remember her doing lives at silly o'clock when max wouldn't sleep . She would say she was exhausted staying up with him night after night. People would say why doesn't your husband help. She would say he's a great father to max snd lily and go on about him being a great husband. Also why does she let the daughter wear those horrendous nails to school 🤢
I obviously don’t know them but from what I’ve seen i tend to think she love bombed him then once married she couldn’t keep it up and the mask slipped like it often does on tik tok. I think she likes to play the Martyr “only me that gets up with him etc”. I think there’s a lot of what’s done and said for attention. Also her story seems to change at the drop of a hat. Ex husbands family don’t like her, exs don’t like her, their girlfriends don’t like her, everyone’s jealous of her (haven’t figured out what for) said on a live that she’s had to get restraining orders on a boyfriend cause they were crazy. It’s just all very “poor me”. She just really needs to grow up and get on with it and see it’s maybe not everyone that’s the problem. Obvs just my thoughts and I’ve actually unfollowed her cause I prefer positive uplifting accounts, I get a feeling many others will follow suit.

Reactions: 11
Judging by her tik tok stories she’s been reading here, not sure how your mum calling you princess makes you a bad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd really like it if her ex got his story across as there's obviously 2 sides to this and she strikes me as a total narscissist

Reactions: 8
Yeah we need to get his side of the story. Bet she’s not innocent.
I couldn't see any trace of him on social media, granted I didn't do a deep dive, but I wonder if he was actually uncomfortable with his life being paraded online for all to see. I know oil rigs can be pretty brutal places for lads to take ribbing, and if someone's mrs is posting stuff online, they'd be a prime target. I'm not saying he's an angel, if the whole him being on tinder thing and not getting on with her daughter, is correct, however, but I can kind of understand why that would be grating. I have a relative that posts a lot on facebook, and I absolutely CRINGE whenever one of my friends sends me anything they post (I don't have it), and that's someone I can take a break from. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for you if it was your wife airing everything for all and sundry.

Oh hi princess 😘
Bet she’s feeling extra famous now 🤣
Enjoy your short lived high
Anything for a moment of what she thinks is fame.
she’s fake as they come. It’s all filters which I get everybody uses but come on be rea

Reactions: 2
I couldn't see any trace of him on social media, granted I didn't do a deep dive, but I wonder if he was actually uncomfortable with his life being paraded online for all to see. I know oil rigs can be pretty brutal places for lads to take ribbing, and if someone's mrs is posting stuff online, they'd be a prime target. I'm not saying he's an angel, if the whole him being on tinder thing and not getting on with her daughter, is correct, however, but I can kind of understand why that would be grating. I have a relative that posts a lot on facebook, and I absolutely CRINGE whenever one of my friends sends me anything they post (I don't have it), and that's someone I can take a break from. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for you if it was your wife airing everything for all and sundry.
Yeah see one thing I don’t get is that daughter thing, why would you be with anyone that doesn’t get on with your child, and completely blanks them, coz I couldn’t/wouldn’t be with someone that couldn’t take my kids on…. No way!
Like ya say if tinder is correct and that then that’s disgusting but is it coz she was airing his life online or had she gone astray!

Reactions: 3
What’s happening with the stalker? It’s all she went on about last week & supposedly the police, sorry not just the normal police but a “special team” (😂😂🙄), were coming to see her Monday past but she’s said nothing! Unless I’ve missed it? It’s a shame what’s happened to her with her husband but she seems the definition of high maintenance & everything has to be the Steph show. She does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s happening with the stalker? It’s all she went on about last week & supposedly the police, sorry not just the normal police but a “special team” (😂😂🙄), were coming to see her Monday past but she’s said nothing! Unless I’ve missed it? It’s a shame what’s happened to her with her husband but she seems the definition of high maintenance & everything has to be the Steph show. She does my head in.
Maybe the "special team" have advised her not to actually speak about it.... But even then I'd expect an update post telling her fans that she's been visited and told not to speak about it. I haven't watched any lives so she maybe has.

Reactions: 5
Im not sure she found him on tinder while they where together, I’m sure it was more he was leaving/ they had problems then she found him on it, I’m sure it was while they where splitting up. Obv either way would be hard for her but can’t help thinking no wonder. Her husband must be absolutely mortified, basically everyone knowing every little detail of his life , totally humiliating him, I can just imagine how all the guys off shore will be watching her videos and winding him up all the time you know what guys are like at the best of times never mind his whole life out on social media

Reactions: 5
Shes put on two tiktoks this morning within 5 minutes of each other about "women who dont support her". And advertising some tiktok shop beauty must haves.

So if people don't spend their money on your shite tiktok shop gear they're unsupportive is what you're saying?
Decent way to guilt the people who do follow you into spending their money.

Bin 🚮

Reactions: 7
Shes put on two tiktoks this morning within 5 minutes of each other about "women who dont support her". And advertising some tiktok shop beauty must haves.

So if people don't spend their money on your shite tiktok shop gear they're unsupportive is what you're saying?
Decent way to guilt the people who do follow you into spending their money.

Bin 🚮
I hate the way she so flippantly ignores other SEN parents who try and show her support she fobs them off, but as soon as she's offered a freebie she's all over it it's really not what she started off as, it's like she's wanting to be an influencer so bad, she started with the whole Max's diagnosis to get followers.

Steph is the definition of HIGH MAINTENANCE she NEEDS constant admiration and praise for everything in her life. If you don’t give her it or disagree with her you are either a jealous friend/ex friend or a shite ex boyfriend/husband. It’s NEVER Princess Steph!!! Like she says the whole of Aberdoom are soooo envious of her NOT! What an absolute tit show

I hate the way she so flippantly ignores other SEN parents who try and show her support she fobs them off, but as soon as she's offered a freebie she's all over it it's really not what she started off as, it's like she's wanting to be an influencer so bad, she started with the whole Max's diagnosis to get followers.
AGREE! It's like watching QVC now

Im not sure she found him on tinder while they where together, I’m sure it was more he was leaving/ they had problems then she found him on it, I’m sure it was while they where splitting up. Obv either way would be hard for her but can’t help thinking no wonder. Her husband must be absolutely mortified, basically everyone knowing every little detail of his life , totally humiliating him, I can just imagine how all the guys off shore will be watching her videos and winding him up all the time you know what guys are like at the best of times never mind his whole life out on social media
she has kind of passive aggressively put it out he is tit dad! That is before he left. She painted a picture that he is unsupportive of max's needs.

Reactions: 2
I see she's switched up from overusing the gun TikTok sound to the "not everybody fits in the bad witch genre; it's a genre" one instead. Both equally as annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new tiktok she’s wrote autism isn’t one fits all category, after someone saying this on here yesterday. She will say& sell anything she thinks is relatable, anything her tiktokers want to hear

Steph is the definition of HIGH MAINTENANCE she NEEDS constant admiration and praise for everything in her life. If you don’t give her it or disagree with her you are either a jealous friend/ex friend or a shite ex boyfriend/husband. It’s NEVER Princess Steph!!! Like she says the whole of Aberdoom are soooo envious of her NOT! What an absolute tit show
Envious of somebody that’s craves attention 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.