Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are spot on about everyone is entitled to their opinion! I try and be subjective but i think if you look back at my comments im often looking to create a conversation. I have always queried the charity stuff. I questioned the nursery gifts. I dont believe vav is a genuine or a nice person. She put a tik tok today ir yesterday singing that motherf*cker song and i think you can tell just by her face she is a nasty piece of work. There is very little i think ive defending tbh.. mostly its been a joke that i think its quite obvious im taking the absolute piss! When i said she was going to be the next lauren/katie price etc etc i am joking! I have been right on a few things tho! I said she would get half a million followers, a makeup line and a clothes line.. only thing thats not happened that i said will happen is she will appear on tv. She is that hungry for fame i can see it happening. She seems to be teflon and nothing has stuck so far
IMG_3056.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are spot on about everyone is entitled to their opinion! I try and be subjective but i think if you look back at my comments im often looking to create a conversation. I have always queried the charity stuff. I questioned the nursery gifts. I dont believe vav is a genuine or a nice person. She put a tik tok today ir yesterday singing that motherf*cker song and i think you can tell just by her face she is a nasty piece of work. There is very little i think ive defending tbh.. mostly its been a joke that i think its quite obvious im taking the absolute piss! When i said she was going to be the next lauren/katie price etc etc i am joking! I have been right on a few things tho! I said she would get half a million followers, a makeup line and a clothes line.. only thing thats not happened that i said will happen is she will appear on tv. She is that hungry for fame i can see it happening. She seems to be teflon and nothing has stuck so far
Away and start an appreciation thread on her pal, you sound more like a fan. None of us here care in the slightest about correctly predicting her follower numbers etc. It's bleeping laughable that you seem to be proud of that though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look I’m going to be black and white.

“we” think you are part of vavs camp here handing out tit bits of information. Stirring the pot a tad pretending to be a tattler.

And ps she probably will appear on tv either as a desperate love islander contestant or crimestoppers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look I’m going to be black and white.

“we” think you are part of vavs camp here handing out tit bits of information. Stirring the pot a tad pretending to be a tattler.

And ps she probably will appear on tv either as a desperate love islander contestant or crimestoppers!
Hilarious! No one in “vavs camp” would consistently mention charity. I will leave it at that.
---
I don’t think anyone we know to either be , or be associated with Vav knows some of those big words to be fair 😂.
Some sensibility thank you

Forgot to insert bought followers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Away and start an appreciation thread on her pal, you sound more like a fan. None of us here care in the slightest about correctly predicting her follower numbers etc. It's bleeping laughable that you seem to be proud of that though.
Some of you did laugh at me when i said she will get a makeup and fashion line. Question is will she be in the Scottish rich list 2024? Will her clothing line make her a millionaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hilarious! No one in “vavs camp” would consistently mention charity. I will leave it at that.
Erm you only mention the word charity here. No one associated with her would dare verbally say it in a video or on social media. Here you are faceless and yet still try to blow smoke up her size 16 arse.

scotlands rich list, you smoking crack?! And I don’t mean your daughters!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A reminder of some of mad Pam’s old posts!
Always claiming how beautiful she was, she was going to bring her own book out etc.. she disappears for a few months comes back trying to kid on she isn’t mad Pam, and 5 mins later she’s a stephanater again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A reminder of some of mad Pam’s old posts!
Always claiming how beautiful she was, she was going to bring her own book out etc.. she disappears for a few months comes back trying to kid on she isn’t mad Pam, and 5 mins later she’s a stephanater again 😂
“Watch this space” sounds like something the crazy Nana would say…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s defo her or Pam.
If we’re keeping it on Tattle and they’re choosing to read and contribute here, they need to get lost and stay in their own lane. They’re clearly proud of the fact they‘ve gone for a different tactic rather than fangirling.

Saying they’ll get 500k followers and the make up thing - clearly that camp because it could be something she’s always wanted. Same with the clothing line. Nobody here cares what they say and certainly nobody is thinking ‘stop talking about her, they’ve come on and said X or Y’

Reactions: 6
So she’s back to Belfast and Manchester next week. Thought she did TikTok to be with the kids more.. she’s never with her kids! Promoting this rusty blush like it’s the next big thing; it’ll be on sale before she knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 11