Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant singing and dancing about trying to make out she’s a bit crazy n lively .. fake. Embarrassing to watch to be honest.

Reactions: 17
Never commented on this thread bwf
---
Never commented on this Fred before but this title is Elite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest post saying no airbrushing to her photos wow just wow
She filters her fuckin food lol
Ah ha ha ha now this I will believe when I see it!! I have got the bit between my teeth about her and filters, I’m going to add an entire section to it on her Wiki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No filters? Only thing I did was zoom in a bit and remove her rancid voice!

watch where she’s showing what I think is nail varnish or something but watch her nose and the sides.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I probably will get hate for asking this, but genuinely how much money would she be banking doing what she is doing with half a million followers? Like would it be possibly to make making several hundreds of thousands? Millionaire status? Sorry if thats miles off the reality

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I probably will get hate for asking this, but genuinely how much money would she be banking doing what she is doing with half a million followers? Like would it be possibly to make making several hundreds of thousands? Millionaire status? Sorry if thats miles off the reality
Been a hard week defending Beefy Pam? Prosecco o clock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’ll find out in July when she publishes her accounts on companies house 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well you are most definitely not a troll then… you seem to have a very high opinion on this trash bag!

Reactions: 6
You’ll find out in July when she publishes her accounts on companies house 😉
Was it July last year she moved to PIP mansion? I wonder if she’s on a year lease and she’ll up sticks and move claiming Shrek’s been round to piss in her ice bath again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it July last year she moved to PIP mansion? I wonder if she’s on a year lease and she’ll up sticks and move claiming Shrek’s been round to piss in her ice bath again
she moved there in September.

How come she is Robertson on companies house 🤔 but still stealing the Vavron name on social media?

Reactions: 11
Please spanor a truce! You are the best at it on here xx clearly im not vav give me a break
Ok so I was thinking & this is genuine but what is it you get from this thread ? See I have a common dislike with the majority here of the blatant lies & up her own arseness of the ugly on the inside (clearly seen even with maximum filters) & the obvious not a size medjum in anything (unless that's a new shade of blush 😳) & that's before you find out how she treats people in her life (some from people who know her but much witnessed & fact based with evidence) so.....you don't come on here defending her actions or making any strong argument against any of the tit she has done in the past...I'm not sure haven't written all that what it is I'm trying say. We are all entitled to our opinions you as much as anyone I'm just never quite sure what yours are sometimes you try to put her down a little but then your back to a bit of fangirling.

I think you are almost definitely mad pam ,nana macaroni or the big en herself.

I will now continue to not engage just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so I was thinking & this is genuine but what is it you get from this thread ? See I have a common dislike with the majority here of the blatant lies & up her own arseness of the ugly on the inside (clearly seen even with maximum filters) & the obvious not a size medjum in anything (unless that's a new shade of blush 😳) & that's before you find out how she treats people in her life (some from people who know her but much witnessed & fact based with evidence) so.....you don't come on here defending her actions or making any strong argument against any of the tit she has done in the past...I'm not sure haven't written all that what it is I'm trying say. We are all entitled to our opinions you as much as anyone I'm just never quite sure what yours are sometimes you try to put her down a little but then your back to a bit of fangirling.

I think you are almost definitely mad pam ,nana macaroni or the big en herself.

I will now continue to not engage just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening 😉
You are spot on about everyone is entitled to their opinion! I try and be subjective but i think if you look back at my comments im often looking to create a conversation. I have always queried the charity stuff. I questioned the nursery gifts. I dont believe vav is a genuine or a nice person. She put a tik tok today ir yesterday singing that motherf*cker song and i think you can tell just by her face she is a nasty piece of work. There is very little i think ive defending tbh.. mostly its been a joke that i think its quite obvious im taking the absolute piss! When i said she was going to be the next lauren/katie price etc etc i am joking! I have been right on a few things tho! I said she would get half a million followers, a makeup line and a clothes line.. only thing thats not happened that i said will happen is she will appear on tv. She is that hungry for fame i can see it happening. She seems to be teflon and nothing has stuck so far

You are spot on about everyone is entitled to their opinion! I try and be subjective but i think if you look back at my comments im often looking to create a conversation. I have always queried the charity stuff. I questioned the nursery gifts. I dont believe vav is a genuine or a nice person. She put a tik tok today ir yesterday singing that motherf*cker song and i think you can tell just by her face she is a nasty piece of work. There is very little i think ive defending tbh.. mostly its been a joke that i think its quite obvious im taking the absolute piss! When i said she was going to be the next lauren/katie price etc etc i am joking! I have been right on a few things tho! I said she would get half a million followers, a makeup line and a clothes line.. only thing thats not happened that i said will happen is she will appear on tv. She is that hungry for fame i can see it happening. She seems to be teflon and nothing has stuck so far
You should have swallowed that night and saved us all the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17