Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so bizarre she's putting her ex husbands name on everything. Any and all success and it's come with his name, despite them already being separated before she signed the majority of the contracts.
She thinks she’s Tina Turner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thing Big Vag is a horrible big fud but I’ve no issue with her, or anyone, using whatever name they want. In Scotland you can call yourself whatever you like. Ex husbands can’t demand their name back 🤣

It would be bleeping hilarious if Petr remarried and the new Mrs V became a fabulous creator who everyone loved 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“high quality”. Her loungewear won’t be high quality. It will be Alibaba/DH gate sourced gear with her logo on it 🙄 She couldn’t even come up with a name by herself she copied it off about fifty other folk 😂 It’s cheap Turkey tracksuits “pre-ordered” in so they don’t lose money. I wonder if she will get “packed by mad Pam and Nana” stickers made up for her chief order packers 😂
Noooo, Nana is too busy running her Vinted account. Oh wait…
---
She thinks she’s Tina Turner 😂
Tina Turn-Off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was referencing that blur or pulp song ‘very big house in the country’ i believe there was proof she was renting and was caught lying about buying it.
Things that don't sit well with me and many others:- how can you defend your daughter after all the awful things she's done to Cammys family, how can you defend your daughter who's a charity thief. You've lost your son because he hates what your daughter has done, seriously I have kids but there's a line of behaviour where you stop and think nah that's despicable behaviour. I have 3 kids myself and when they do something tit they're told not that they would take it as far as your daughter because I don't think anyone has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely even her daft Huns won’t be buying this tit? It’s the equivalent of Skye Thomson and Big Bro and wee Bro with their merch. That’s all it is.
We know the twit in the hat will buy 1 of everything in every colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she claim not to use filters when the filter has disappeared around her mouth when she’s touching her face showing all her “non pores” then when she takes her hand away it’s back to being as flawless as anything 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she claim not to use filters when the filter has disappeared around her mouth when she’s touching her face showing all her “non pores” then when she takes her hand away it’s back to being as flawless as anything 🤔
Folk need their heads looking at believing her Tripe

Reactions: 10
“high quality”. Her loungewear won’t be high quality. It will be Alibaba/DH gate sourced gear with her logo on it 🙄 She couldn’t even come up with a name by herself she copied it off about fifty other folk 😂 It’s cheap Turkey tracksuits “pre-ordered” in so they don’t lose money. I wonder if she will get “packed by mad Pam and Nana” stickers made up for her chief order packers 😂
she said on the live the name of the company she was getting the clothing from. I don’t believe any of it’s high quality as the first page I looked at reminded me of fruit of the loom 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched her wee pal ekin su on traitors earlier (guess beefy isn’t bothering to support her friend) but can see why beefy liked her both as narc as each other ! Wonder if beefy ever does her wonky eye face infront of her ?

Reactions: 6
* BORING WIKI POST KLAXON *

In addition to adding a section on Steph’s insistence that she doesn’t use filters, what do we think about adding a section about her outrageous lies? Bonus points for ones that were easy to disprove and the more ridiculous the better.

Obvs we have the Loganair/stairs catastrophe, what are your fave lies that she’s told?

Reactions: 11

In addition to adding a section on Steph’s insistence that she doesn’t use filters, what do we think about adding a section about her outrageous lies? Bonus points for ones that were easy to disprove and the more ridiculous the better.

Obvs we have the Loganair/stairs catastrophe, what are your fave lies that she’s told?
Kidding on she bought Pip Mansion has to be up there.
trying to make out the shack trip with Rylan wasn't their first date.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The white dress on the escalator after showing it ripping in the garden on the day she bought it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.