Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re keeping it on Tattle and they’re choosing to read and contribute here, they need to get lost and stay in their own lane. They’re clearly proud of the fact they‘ve gone for a different tactic rather than fangirling.

Saying they’ll get 500k followers and the make up thing - clearly that camp because it could be something she’s always wanted. Same with the clothing line. Nobody here cares what they say and certainly nobody is thinking ‘stop talking about her, they’ve come on and said X or Y’
Many TTokers have taken out clothing ranges and none have done well. Who in their right frame of mind would want to wear something because it has the name of a TToker on it. More so hers she is not a celebrity by any stretch of a sane persons imagination. Having to buy followers or likes is quite a sad existence. Her interaction is dire on her posts and if it wasn’t for her punting her son. She has paid to verify herself on instagram which anybody can do 😂. Erm no thanks £11.99 a month to feel important

Reactions: 9
Someone nicely commented that her own neurodivergent 13 year old would never let her post her true self online and basically being nice implying stef is lucky with L not being bothered,

Vav tries a nice clap back but reverts to being her usual arrogant way says “ I have a good relationship with my children”

How rude! Then she has a look of panic as she clicks what she just said and tries to back track saying “not that I’m saying you don’t”

What a muppet, she’s really struggling to hide the true nature

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has bought a very big house in the country
Look do I need to go pay my £3.95 to the Scottish land registry to prove your wrong? All the owners details are there. Stop with the she’s “bought”. Paying someone else’s mortgage does not mean she has bought anything. And as for it being a very big house. Darling, my home is bigger than that and actually so is another of my houses that I own so if we are going to swing balls - mine are bigger oh and I don’t have any mortgages. All paid for, mostly because I rented out my properties and the rent paid the mortgages.

Anyway back to talking in simple terms. Vav is buying month to month access to a property to live in. It’s called RENTING!

Right where’s my coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look do I need to go pay my £3.95 to the Scottish land registry to prove your wrong? All the owners details are there. Stop with the she’s “bought”. Paying someone else’s mortgage does not mean she has bought anything. And as for it being a very big house. Darling, my home is bigger than that and actually so is another of my houses that I own so if we are going to swing balls - mine are bigger oh and I don’t have any mortgages. All paid for, mostly because I rented out my properties and the rent paid the mortgages.

Anyway back to talking in simple terms. Vav is buying month to month access to a property to live in. It’s called RENTING!

Right where’s my coffee!
It was a joke….

Reactions: 1
The only way I’d pay £2k a month for anywhere would be on a short term lease while one of my other places was being renovated or if I was between houses. She’s been in there nearly a year. Must have money to burn or is getting benefits.

Someone I know is a creator with 4 million followers with a few viral reels and masses of engagement. They are invited to proper events, get nice trips abroad and do Fashion Week etc. The money is great, but not rock star pay, no where near it. I earn more in my office job.

Reactions: 5
it’s a joke when someone says they will bring receipt's to prove one is lying/wrong. Were your other comments regarding Vav jokes as well?!
I was referencing that blur or pulp song ‘very big house in the country’ i believe there was proof she was renting and was caught lying about buying it.

Her lounge wear goes up to 5xl ! Made to order
So basically she isn’t buying in bulk as she knows she can’t shift them

Reactions: 9
I was referencing that blur or pulp song ‘very big house in the country’ i believe there was proof she was renting and was caught lying about buying it.
Yeah, and the lyric for that is "lives in a house, a very big house in the country". If you're going to do a play on words, they're generally funnier if you get them right.

Ohhhh and who else do we know that tries to make jokes, hit trends but always just never quite hits the mark? Hmmm. It's on the tip of my tongue... give me a moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

such great quality guys 🥱😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“high quality”. Her loungewear won’t be high quality. It will be Alibaba/DH gate sourced gear with her logo on it 🙄 She couldn’t even come up with a name by herself she copied it off about fifty other folk 😂 It’s cheap Turkey tracksuits “pre-ordered” in so they don’t lose money. I wonder if she will get “packed by mad Pam and Nana” stickers made up for her chief order packers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely even her daft Huns won’t be buying this tit? It’s the equivalent of Skye Thomson and Big Bro and wee Bro with their merch. That’s all it is.

Beautiful day outside and she’s having a “lazy” day aka Max sitting all day on an iPad. Take your wee boy out you lazy witch. Everydays a lazy day for her anyway

I just find it so bizarre she's putting her ex husbands name on everything. Any and all success and it's come with his name, despite them already being separated before she signed the majority of the contracts.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.