Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it wasn’t that Terri… still shocking tho posting that
It’s not the fact she is named on the memory headstone of Cammy. It’s the fact she refused to mention his actual biological family for example the fact he was a son, brother and loving friend! She omitted to put that and rather state “step dad”.

Reactions: 8
There was a post at the time on the weareallcammysmith facebook pages where an old man commented saying something along the lines of he’d had cancer etc and asking what it was all about. She went bleeping off on him for it. It was genuinely an innocent question and she was like a devil dug waiting to attack.
She’s bleeping vile, always has been always will be.
It’s not just her looks it’s her whole personality.

She’s deleted the whole page as it was still up a couple of years ago.
Found this though, bleeping skank.
Bet she was in her element that day, lots of attention and money.

Wonder if she’s going to catch up with Bradley when she’s in Belfast? He must know she’s blamed him and if he has kept the money, if I was Steph I’d be asking him why my followers hadn’t been refunded. She’ll probably avoid him and tell her sheep she dodged him because of what he’s done

Why is she always so rude? It’s a simple question- she NEVER shows Lily online it would be safe to assume that was her unless you knew since she said it’s her family in the caption

Attachments

Reactions: 13
There was a post at the time on the weareallcammysmith facebook pages where an old man commented saying something along the lines of he’d had cancer etc and asking what it was all about. She went bleeping off on him for it. It was genuinely an innocent question and she was like a devil dug waiting to attack.

I remember that. It was a guy who’s questioned why Lily was getting a make a wish holiday and how she should give it away if she couldn’t go and she went mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know a lady whose first husband died from cancer. They hadn’t been married long. He was with his first wife much longer.
They had a 1 year old. She got married again very quickly after he passed. But you cannot judge how grief affects people . Difference here is she included all his family in everything,
In the last 15 years she had continued to fundraise for the charities that helped them. She posts ever birthday , Christmas , kids birthday , anniversary of their wedding, date they met, date he passed.
He was and still is the love of her life .
Her new husband knows all this and still stands by her and even he fundraises.
Here’s the difference to Steph.
Yes this lady I know got so much flack from folk about moving on too quick but her first husbands family are still heavily involved in her life and have supported her throughout. 2 of Her oldest step children from her deceased husband even lived with her and new husband as teenagers as closer to college.

Steph is just a vile vile human. She could have had that wonderful family in her life still and Lilys but she chose to be a c u next Tuesday instead

Reactions: 11
How long was she actually with Cammy? From 1st meeting him to him passing? Did he have cancer when they 1st met does anybody know?

Reactions: 2

I’ve been speaking with a few work mates recently who know her and the Smith family and what she’s done for years to people. They are genuinely disgusting and sick of this narrative that if no one likes her it’s because they are jealous when the reason no one likes her is a far more serious one because of how she treates people, what she did to Cammy by completely exploiting him and for how she slept with his best mate, how she treated the whole Smith family and the disappearance of charity money. This is the reason why no one likes her and the people of Aberdeen are absolutely sick and disgusted at seeing her act like a victim, crying on social media for attention and being darn right nasty to people every 5 minutes. She’s leaving a very nasty taste in a lot of peoples mouthes and so are the deranged Huns!!
---
Dad Sam must honestly be mental touching her with a barge pole. Even if she’s convinced him that everyone’s jealous of her and the big bad trolls are mean surely he’s not blind. We know he reads here and this isn’t just gossip this is people speaking about real life things that she’s done and have receipts for a lot of it. I can only think Dadsam is doing this for the tik tok fame but believe me he’s playing a dangerous game because when it goes tits up and he finds her out her deranged Huns won’t give him a life. He maybe thinks it’s worth a chance, good luck though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been speaking with a few work mates recently who know her and the Smith family and what she’s done for years to people. They are genuinely disgusting and sick of this narrative that if no one likes her it’s because they are jealous when the reason no one likes her is a far more serious one because of how she treates people, what she did to Cammy by completely exploiting him and for how she slept with his best mate, how she treated the whole Smith family and the disappearance of charity money. This is the reason why no one likes her and the people of Aberdeen are absolutely sick and disgusted at seeing her act like a victim, crying on social media for attention and being darn right nasty to people every 5 minutes. She’s leaving a very nasty taste in a lot of peoples mouthes and so are the deranged Huns!!
---
Dad Sam must honestly be mental touching her with a barge pole. Even if she’s convinced him that everyone’s jealous of her and the big bad trolls are mean surely he’s not blind. We know he reads here and this isn’t just gossip this is people speaking about real life things that she’s done and have receipts for a lot of it. I can only think Dadsam is doing this for the tik tok fame but believe me he’s playing a dangerous game because when it goes tits up and he finds her out her deranged Huns won’t give him a life. He maybe thinks it’s worth a chance, good luck though
I think all the attention has made him want to meet her and I’m sure it’ll all be fun and games to begin with…until he tells her he can’t travel to Aberdeenshire because he’s got his kids or he’s seeing his pals or his family and then he’ll really get to see who she is. And her cult headed by Mad Pam and Dirty Diane will go for him and leave him without a name.

I’m sure most people on Tik Tok get negative comments but it’s unlikely to be as many as Steph

is that beefy in a back of a taxi again with either no seatbelt or it not worn correctly??!

I hope he doesn’t go cause let’s face it he ain’t gonna travel all the time and she sure as hell won’t bother her arse !

Who takes make up advice from her ? She looks awful in that video

Reactions: 6
She wrote "with all his family around him"
???????????? 😵
Yeah but I’ve heard from people that were in Aberdeen she refused to let his mum in a lot in his final moments. She’s utter, utter scum. Look at her rat face in all those media pics, loving the attention. All about her. Getting a free holiday to Disneyland for her daughter, nothing to do with helping Cammy. She was the one that proposed to a dying man, not giving one single duck what that might do to Lily. All she could see where the pound signs. If she really loved him she would have proposed and said I don’t want your money, or would have shared it equally with his mum and brothers. But no no, even his insurance and death benefit wasn’t enough, she had to steal charity money raised.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That Emma Kearney released one aswell. It’s just all the same cheap shite. It says a lot that BPerfect rely on TikTok for sales.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.