Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither are you ya silly bleep! And what's the tongue thing all about my teen does that in her pics why the fk is a nearly 40 Yr old maw doing it 🤮
She must have learning disabilities to be behaving this way at almost 40 years old. The mentality is really not clicking

Reactions: 11
She must have learning disabilities to be behaving this way at almost 40 years old. The mentality is really not clicking
Naw she's just a smug wee boot that absolutely loves herself! Suppose she needs to since no bleep else will

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just a spoilt brat that nobody has said no too her whole life, this is the knock on effect a childish narcissist, who never takes accountability. She's a psychologists dream candidate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here she goes more clap back, so professional Vav and she wonders why she’s not up there doing all the brand deals like a lot of other lassies out there. She just can’t help herself!!

Reactions: 7
Cold light of day she can see how poorly done those butterflies are on her chest.

"Oh they're a bit bigger, bit darker, bit thicker than I would have hoped".

Aye cause you went to a tit tattooist whilst pissed on holiday and saw it through the wanting to be seen as being fun, quirky, so impulsive eyes (which incidentally are not swollen, bore off Vav). I had initially thought they were just temporary tattoos because who would do that...

Oh aye, Vav and her paid pals.

Which is absolutely hilarious because they're in quite a prominent place, not really somewhere you cover all the time.

LOVE that for her.
I got a new tattoo last month and was specifically told at the consultation not to even have a glass of wine the night before, and had to sign a form on the day of the tattoo stating I had not consumed alcohol or taken drugs before she would start.

Mine looks GREAT because I paid a small fortune to a well-established artist, who I researched and got recommendations on before booking a consult...

I don’t know why anyone is surprised at the state of the tattoo. You only have to look at the standard of her old ones to know she’s not got a clue. Her hands are an absolute embarrassment. She looks like she’s leaned on a piece of paper she’s been colouring in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That butterfly tattoos are HIDEOUS 👀 she looks like a chav. Suits a woman of two kids 2 different dads, divorced old hag! Trying to keep up with the young ones eh, didn’t quite work out for you did it big beefy flaps
---
Size of those legs! Sorry love NO ONE believes your a twelve. What happened to the weight she lost, put it back in just a week???
Stole from cc. No way that leg is getting into a size 12 and imagine poodle heed saying anyone isn't very pretty wen she looks like that 🤣
n

The tattoo’s 😳🤣🤣 like they ones you got free with the bubble gum. Lick your skin and stick on she must have been out her nut who would consent to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got a new tattoo last month and was specifically told at the consultation not to even have a glass of wine the night before, and had to sign a form on the day of the tattoo stating I had not consumed alcohol or taken drugs before she would start.

Mine looks GREAT because I paid a small fortune to a well-established artist, who I researched and got recommendations on before booking a consult...
Precisely! That's because, and this is key, your tattoos were done because you wanted them done for YOU, NOT for the attention of people you've only met hours before.

I'm glad they're tit. I'm glad they're in a prominent place so she can see them and be reminded to step back and think about things before rushing into them for the sake of content.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying not to have fun, not to be impulsive etc. There's no age limit on enjoying yourself, and nor should anyone let being a parent stop them letting their hair down (I dont know why she keeps pushing the narrative that shes rebelling against folk by going out). Not a single person is saying that.

All I would suggest is maybe remember that everything that is put on the Internet lasts forever. No matter how quickly someone does a dirty delete.

Reactions: 12
Fuckin creased at those naff tattoos, imagine getting tattooed abroad after two Bacardi breezers just for bleeping content. She's got massive regret, bleeping love that for her #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Precisely! That's because, and this is key, your tattoos were done because you wanted them done for YOU, NOT for the attention of people you've only met hours before.

I'm glad they're tit. I'm glad they're in a prominent place so she can see them and be reminded to step back and think about things before rushing into them for the sake of content.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying not to have fun, not to be impulsive etc. There's no age limit on enjoying yourself, and nor should anyone let being a parent stop them letting their hair down (I dont know why she keeps pushing the narrative that shes rebelling against folk by going out). Not a single person is saying that.

All I would suggest is maybe remember that everything that is put on the Internet lasts forever. No matter how quickly someone does a dirty delete.
Our best-beloved little cat was PTS earlier in the year and I got one of her paw prints tattooed. I wanted it to be absolutely perfect, so it was super important to me that I got an artist who was used to doing that kind of thing, and she really did me and our wee pussycat proud <3 (I know some people will think that's totally naff, but I love it.) I have that one and another from about ten years back, and both are in places where they can be easily concealed if need be.

We watched the Inbetweeners Movie for the 900th time at the weekend, those butterflies wouldn't have looked out of place on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.