Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s on live with another girl sheโ€™s so nice, down to earth and funny. Sheโ€™s taken the piss out vav. Sheโ€™s like knew it wouldnโ€™t work out with Ibiza girl, they are both howling! Sheโ€™s I msg you two weeks ago saying I missed you, and you said you were kind of talking to someone, I knew u would come running back. Eveyone in comments saying how nice and funny she is, al following her and telling him to date her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Big Vav must be mortified. Last week she was sitting all shy fluttering her eyelashes to him saying didnโ€™t you say you were coming to Ibiza for our first date ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ  commenting on all his videos. SHE MUST FEEL LIKE A RIGHT FANNY
she has defo paid for his trip & that big bloater has took full advantage of a free weekend away ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just weird he isnโ€™t like Steph is a lovely girl, was just dinner etc (especially when he knows all the hate she gets) heโ€™s basically trying to make it look like met her once and canโ€™t even bare to hear her name. Itโ€™s not looking good again Beefy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love this. Theyโ€™ve probably both seen each other without the filters and thought, fck this. Both about 4 stone heavier and looking about 45.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The saddest thing about this was that Mutley didn't make us all dissappear I had visions of us all being rounded up like cattle and kept in a warehouse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I personally thought it would have been perfect opportunity for us all to meet up and have a laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚oh well can only dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The saddest thing about this was that Mutley didn't make us all dissappear I had visions of us all being rounded up like cattle and kept in a warehouse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I personally thought it would have been perfect opportunity for us all to meet up and have a laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚oh well can only dream.
I really really wanted some time away. Peace and quiet, break from my home life

Heโ€™s let us down ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen 1 min of his live there. Hes like went for tea that was all and I definitely wonโ€™t be seeing her again! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then someone else asks about her and he said can one of my mods block the word Steph ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So weird as he hasnโ€™t even been nice about her, like yeah Iv always wanted a solo trip, we met for dinner sheโ€™s a nice girl, just friends tho. Hes deleted the video of them, said about ten times I def wonโ€™t see her again now his mods have to block her name. Weird
Probably because every thing he posts now her stupid minions are in the comments mentioning them like they're the new Harry and Meghan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Poor Mutley only chatted to her in a couple of lives and her cretins have them married off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because every thing he posts now her stupid minions are in the comments mentioning them like they're the new Harry and Meghan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Poor Mutley only chatted to her in a couple of lives and her cretins have them married off
Just like what they done with Korey a week before. Sheโ€™s a desperate old slag.

Reactions: 15
Just like what they done with Korey a week before. Sheโ€™s a desperate old slag.
Which is the best bit about it.

Those who've done the dating thing know you do sometimes speak to more than one guy at a time, you don't tend to keep all your eggs in one basket particularly before first dates.

So you do chat to your pals about it. Some of them you speak to you joke "this one is my future husband" then two weeks later you go "oh wait never mind but let me tell you about football guy, HE'S great" kind of thing.

Anyway the difference is the majority of women also have their friends to have those chats with.

Vav doesn't so she's having to have them with absolute strangers on the Internet.

Now, like a lot of women, I don't even tell my family about men unless I'd be willing to take them home to meet them (which is why they never hear about any of them haha), but she's out here with Mad Pam, Nana and even the daughter able to view and comment on interactions with her "potential suitors". How is she not cringing about that?!?

Reactions: 14
I am loving this for Vav even though Sad Sack is a walking ick ๐Ÿ˜‚ watch this Iโ€™m sure I saw she is going live tomorrow (saw it mentioned on IG) and I bet she totally runs him six feet under with all the names he will be getting called, his whole mannerism will be shot downโ€ฆ.. just the usual from her. Then her minions will be like โ€œoh we didnโ€™t think he was for youโ€ just the usual again from them. From having them married off to your better off away from him.

I hadnโ€™t seen her for ages and thought Iโ€™d finally seen the last of her, but my tik tok clearly thought differently and sheโ€™s back tonight, bleating on about some tattoo she got when she was โ€œtipsaaayโ€

Reactions: 7
Should we make up a NanaWatch rota for Samโ€™s lives? I think once Stephโ€™s had a chance to feed Dirty Diane her version of what happened sheโ€™ll be in the comments, trying to intimidate him. Hereโ€™s hoping because I donโ€™t think heโ€™ll quietly disappear like Rylan did

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When the girls trip finally makes it out the group chat!! Sorry Iโ€™m making myself laugh at that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear I'd never go out the door again.

Imagine not being able to get a guy at your own bit so you chase a guy from a different country, in a separate different country and then you get very publicly patched. Add to that it's the Hunch Back of Notre Sam, so not even worth the riddy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder whoโ€™s live sheโ€™ll turn up in next, filters to the max.

Reactions: 8
I just have to chime in ... i have a pineapple tattoo ๐Ÿ˜‚ for ivf and my babies who i was incredibly lucky to get. Its usually because pineapple and the core are good for implantation when you have the embryo transferred back in. I am aware its a swingers thing too but usually upside-down (shame hers is the correct way) my oldest friend of 27yrs was my rock but she has never purchased or tattooed a pineapple to support me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its all very odd ... on with the tit show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.