Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe realised what a vile witch she really is. She’ll have been sitting there with him acting like the big I am, every second word will have been a swear word as well and she will have been speaking to him like tit cause that’s who she is. He fell into her trap like an absolute melt by flying to Ibiza to see her, you just know he will be part of her lives when she tells the story about one time a total creep flew to Ibiza when she was on a work trip and it gave her the ick. I can just hear it now, he’s part of the long list of stalkers, abusers, users all the horrible men that are bad to Vav. Silly, silly Sam we tried to warn you pal but you wouldn't listen
Lol I bet he’s kicking himself. He looks like an absolute mug now.

Reactions: 8
Everything was a 12

What the duck size am I then . I’m a 10/12 , 5ft 7 9 .5 stone and duck all fat on me . Literally none. 12 is for my adenomyosis and endometriosis swollen stomach.
---
I’d be like a stick next to her . Or maybe I look like a whale but my head says I’m slim in mirror?
---
She’s really triggered my past ED Tonight with that comment about Shein 12 haul and it all fit.

I have the TikTok stripes dress in a 12 and it’s snug round my tummy but loose every where else yet she says it’s perfect on her
I also had severe body issues where I think I’m much larger than I am.
Please don’t listen to any of the utter fkn bullshit that comes out of her mouth!!

She’s full of filters and lies!!!

Don’t let a bellend like her trigger you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Everything was a 12”. That’s a lie. Nobody is ever the same size in 20 different items from the same shop. You know what it’s like. You could go into a shop and be a 12 in one thing then in something else the 14 fits better. Nobody is one size. It depends on the item and the fact she has said everything is a 12 just shows it’s a lie.

“Everything was a 12”. That’s a lie. Nobody is ever the same size in 20 different items from the same shop. You know what it’s like. You could go into a shop and be a 12 in one thing then in something else the 14 fits better. Nobody is one size. It depends on the item and the fact she has said everything is a 12 just shows it’s a lie.
I'm 10 1/2 stone and buy a large in Shein because it's a 12/14 and the shorts are more floaty, the tops drown me but I'll wear a 10 vest underneath she's so full of tit.

Reactions: 7
Brendan was out his banger thinking he was a superstar DJ. All his wee paid minions falling at his feet. The actual second hand embarrassment is real.
Him trying to get them to chant and they were all ignoring him. Even his staff. He's lost the plot. Cosplaying djing in Ibiza. The company will have paid for that. Pure ego.

• Haha
The bizzy single maw sure gets plenty of time to herself! Flew back to Belfast yesterday and stayed in a hotel there instead of getting another flight back home. Dumps her kids at every opportunity.
She thinks the pollen is different in Belfast naw hen that will be the gear🙄 she actually has a cheek to say in that video she was always the mum that never let her kids away for a night well who was watching lily when you were away all ur nights out that were on ur fb 🙄 and u have dumped max many times to fk off so don't geez yer Shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The bizzy single maw sure gets plenty of time to herself! Flew back to Belfast yesterday and stayed in a hotel there instead of getting another flight back home. Dumps her kids at every opportunity
Oh no that can't be right though. She left PART TIME hairdressing from her garden shed to do tiktok full time so she could be home more for her children....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does NOT loose herself in being a mum
She does not put her kids before herself
She forgets about lily half the time
The last month her ex has been away
She’s not been at home with max the whole time
She was away to girls allowed and Taylor swift

Reactions: 14
Got two tattoos one for max and one for lily. So weird she always says it like ‘max & lily’ with max’s name first. I don’t know anyone with more than one child to use the youngest name first. Very strange

Reactions: 9
So Roma has done a video saying tell me you didn’t go to school without telling me about the spelling mistakes and miss dyslexic Vav has laughed about it. Ironic since she spells bloody everything wrong 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She one hundred percent could have flown Belfast to Aberdeen yesterday.

She just wanted a day and night of peace.

also coincidentally the BEEFA cold has struck ❄

Also thanks guys. I’m not quite so bad feeling today about sizes x

• Heart
Cold light of day she can see how poorly done those butterflies are on her chest.

"Oh they're a bit bigger, bit darker, bit thicker than I would have hoped".

Aye cause you went to a tit tattooist whilst pissed on holiday and saw it through the wanting to be seen as being fun, quirky, so impulsive eyes (which incidentally are not swollen, bore off Vav). I had initially thought they were just temporary tattoos because who would do that...

Oh aye, Vav and her paid pals.

Which is absolutely hilarious because they're in quite a prominent place, not really somewhere you cover all the time.

LOVE that for her.

• Haha
Cold light of day she can see how poorly done those butterflies are on her chest.

"Oh they're a bit bigger, bit darker, bit thicker than I would have hoped".

Aye cause you went to a tit tattooist whilst pissed on holiday and saw it through the wanting to be seen as being fun, quirky, so impulsive eyes (which incidentally are not swollen, bore off Vav). I had initially thought they were just temporary tattoos because who would do that...

Oh aye, Vav and her paid pals.

Which is absolutely hilarious because they're in quite a prominent place, not really somewhere you cover all the time.

LOVE that for her.
All done to impress a man.
Thought she didn’t do anything for anyone but herself?

No way would she have done that if Sam hasn’t been there. It would have just been the pineapple on her leg hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got two tattoos one for max and one for lily. So weird she always says it like ‘max & lily’ with max’s name first. I don’t know anyone with more than one child to use the youngest name first. Very strange
It’s very strange as I refer to mine as the mini people who suck the fun out of my life or The Brats or perhaps my fave one to use, Pair of arseholes 🤣🤣🤣

Obviously I’m joking. I usually say oh not you the other one as I’m slowly losing my mind and forget what they’re called 😂😂

I’m still a better parent than vav anyway 😂

• Haha
Those tattoos will blow out, if they’re not already, they’ll just be blue black splodges. Right where everyone can see them. But if you will get inked in beefa and not use a reputable artist, your own fault.
Pay peanuts get monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Neither are you ya silly bleep! And what's the tongue thing all about my teen does that in her pics why the fk is a nearly 40 Yr old maw doing it 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.